Here you go.
    Attachment 626438
    Thanks bro!
    2013-03-16 03:03 AM
    [QUOTE=ferlop15;6797881]Replace this Lock.css file if you want to use with the round analog clock iwidget.....
    Lock-1136.css

it keeps saying temp unavailable must be something wrong with mediafire
    2013-03-16 05:34 AM
    [QUOTE=Feanor64;6798204]
    Replace this Lock.css file if you want to use with the round analog clock iwidget.....
    Lock-1136.css

it keeps saying temp unavailable must be something wrong with mediafire
    Hmm...just checked and its working....are you still having problems? I checked on pc, not on my iphone
    2013-03-16 09:21 AM
    ok yeah it must be iphone problem ill get it on pc thanks buddy
    2013-03-16 10:08 AM
    Sure, I can do those icons for you, please specify your 5 icons for the top row, and your 5 icons for the bottom, keep in mind that the top icons should not have badge notifications( they already sit high up)
    Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.

If you could I'd like my top row to be:
    Settings, Utilities (Folder Icon), Jailbreak (Folder Icon), Lifestyle (Folder Icon), Camera

Bottom row:
    ModMyi, Twitter, Cydia, Facebook, Tapatalk

Can I assume you're making the already masked versions for use with Summerboard mode?

At your leisure sir! And many thanks!

Oh and - Where again is the SB widget itself linked?
    2013-03-16 05:02 PM
    Thank you very much. If it's possible could I get a black or grey wallpaper instead of these color ones please?

I mean this layer in black or grey.Attachment 626383
    You could serve no color, Credits Ferlop great job

Upps,I just see above, sorry
    Last edited by Lucys; 2013-03-16 at 05:10 PM.
    2013-03-16 05:05 PM
    FOR IPHONE 5 USER

Here is a compatibility package : https://www.dropbox.com/s/pda2a25yav...d-on.theme.zip

Main things are now themed (except the calculator). I will probably update the Cydia package tomorrow. I must work on LS & SB compatibility now.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2013-03-16 08:50 PM
    Thanks bud for your time looks great
    2013-03-16 08:57 PM
    u are the man!!!
    2013-03-16 09:18 PM
    ferlop how do i change the rss feed?

thank you
    2013-03-17 12:33 AM
    Ferlop bro please can I get this setup I really like the longer weather images and the one line of icons. Yours setups recently have been some of the best I've seen

Snow animations on ios6 are flowing so smooth now, thanks Dacal....off to google to collect more weather images

Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-03-17 02:25 AM
    Ferlop bro please can I get this setup I really like the longer weather images and the one line of icons. Yours setups recently have been some of the best I've seen
    Thanks Gunny....This is not my current setup, but if you like it, I put it together for you....Download and extract these items and replace with the ones from my earlier upload...mainly these items( Lock.ss, Widget.html, and WeatherWalls folder)....You'll have to arrange your text icons, (text icons psd uploaded earlier)...Let me know if that works out for you....This is all Dacal's work, and inspired by the talented Mone!

Temp.zip

You will need this overlay, also! goes in folder Images/Layer.....name Overlay_1-2-1136.png

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.

If you could I'd like my top row to be:
    Settings, Utilities (Folder Icon), Jailbreak (Folder Icon), Lifestyle (Folder Icon), Camera

Bottom row:
    ModMyi, Twitter, Cydia, Facebook, Tapatalk

Can I assume you're making the already masked versions for use with Summerboard mode?

At your leisure sir! And many thanks!

Oh and - Where again is the SB widget itself linked?
    Here you go.
    ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomh.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomr.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomt.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomu.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomy.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopt.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopu.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopy.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopyk.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopyr.png
    Attached Thumbnails ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-overlay_1-2-1136.png  
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2013-03-17 at 07:03 PM.
    2013-03-17 09:52 AM
    Perfect nice one bro. Thank you for hooking me up

Thanks Gunny....This is not my current setup, but if you like it, I put it together for you....Download and extract these items and replace with the ones from my earlier upload...mainly these items( Lock.ss, Widget.html, and WeatherWalls folder)....You'll have to arrange your text icons, (text icons psd uploaded earlier)...Let me know if that works out for you....This is all Dacal's work, and inspired by the talented Mone!

Temp.zip

Here you go.
    ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomh.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomr.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomt.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomu.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-zbottomy.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopt.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopu.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopy.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopyk.pngToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-ztopyr.png
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-03-17 10:19 AM
    Snow animations on ios6 are flowing so smooth now, thanks Dacal....off to google to collect more weather images

Hei bro..it's possible to have for i4?Thanks
    2013-03-17 11:06 AM
    Hei bro..it's possible to have for i4?Thanks
    I'm sorry brother, it's hard for me to test everything I don't have an iPhone 4
    2013-03-17 02:12 PM
    Here you go.
    Thanks so much Ferlop! I assume Folder icons are the same size as regular icons? And where is the link to your SB page 1 theme again?
    2013-03-17 03:36 PM
    [QUOTE=ferlop15;6799094]Thanks Gunny....This is not my current setup, but if you like it, I put it together for you....Download and extract these items and replace with the ones from my earlier upload...mainly these items( Lock.ss, Widget.html, and WeatherWalls folder)....You'll have to arrange your text icons, (text icons psd uploaded earlier)...Let me know if that works out for you....This is all Dacal's work, and inspired by the talented Mone!

Temp.zip

I have followed your instructions but can't get to work?
    2013-03-17 04:25 PM
    [QUOTE=Darrenrooster;6799267]

Temp.zip

I have followed your instructions but can't get to work?
    Me too.
    2013-03-17 04:43 PM
    [QUOTE=Fattone66;6799287]

Me too.
    Me as well.
    2013-03-17 05:03 PM
    You have to use it with summerboard on. Try that
    2013-03-17 05:26 PM
2,465 ... 3373818283848593 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD