Just some minor adjustments, for now.....Love this!!!

It's a really nice setup !

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2013-04-24 11:11 AM
    Thank you boss, that's all you.....I hope you don't change it much, it's perfect.....Ian's Uniaw is also awesome in its original form without the birds and superheroes, haha.... I do like that wiper tho!!!....It's all fun stuff....Thanks to both of you!!!

Edit...
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2013-04-24 at 01:13 PM.
    2013-04-24 11:32 AM
    Yea I'm not into all the birds and airplanes and stuff ether lol I'm waiting on Dacals awesome windmill coming to ToPaz soon
    2013-04-25 09:26 AM
    Yea I'm not into all the birds and airplanes and stuff ether lol I'm waiting on Dacals awesome windmill coming to ToPaz soon
    In the next version :
    - Add the wiper for rain, shower_clouds and thunderstorm conditions.
    - Add a windmill for clear and fair conditions.
    - Introduce the storage (in a cookie) of all weather informations, so if you are offline when you respring or lock/unlock your phone, the LS (and soon the SB widget) will display the latest informations availables (of course, if you are offline since a long time, all these informations will be inaccurate).

2013-04-25 11:24 AM
    In the next version :
    - Introduce the storage (in a cookie) of all weather informations, so if you are offline when you respring or lock/unlock your phone, the LS (and soon the SB widget) will display the latest informations availables (of course, if you are offline since a long time, all these informations will be inaccurate).
    And when you say SB Widget, Dacal, you mean "animation only" - or will it have all your weather walls too? Can we have an animation only switch in the config.js for your SB Widget?
    2013-04-25 02:49 PM
    The Sb has a config file to turn on and off Anim in it
    2013-04-25 03:50 PM
    No he's asking for animations only (no info) to run on top of sb wallpaper
    2013-04-25 04:21 PM
    The Sb has a config file to turn on and off Anim in it
    Yeah, as MJ said - there are a lot of us that love Dacal's animation that would want it to be able to run as a Widget.html over any Wallpaper via Jpegifier - just like the WB version of UniAW6 can.
    2013-04-25 04:29 PM
    In the next version :
    Sounds great. Are you going to include this for the Basalt lockscreen also. I hope so.
    2013-04-25 07:21 PM
    Sounds great. Are you going to include this for the Basalt lockscreen also. I hope so.
    Don't know, maybe.

Yeah, as MJ said - there are a lot of us that love Dacal's animation that would want it to be able to run as a Widget.html over any Wallpaper via Jpegifier - just like the WB version of UniAW6 can.
    I'll do it this week-end. Just animation, nothing else.

2013-04-26 02:29 AM
    I'll do it this week-end. Just animation, nothing else.
    That will be great, Dacal!! Just a simple animation-only WinterBoard theme with Widget. html that can be added above another theme in WB running Wallpaper.html or to which we could add a Jpegifier call in your Widget.html.

Thanks so much!!!
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-04-26 at 04:34 AM.
    2013-04-26 04:24 AM
    Just some minor adjustments, for now.....Love this!!!

Hope your sharing this cause it looks fantastic.
    2013-04-26 05:23 AM
    Hope your sharing this cause it looks fantastic.
    It's from Dacals paid Topaz theme...I can't share this, but I already posted an almost identical version maybe 15 or 20 pages ago.....also i think on auros thread I shared it...
    2013-04-26 08:01 AM
    just want some know that how to apply clockify and Overlay images.....
    thanks for any help..
    2013-04-27 06:53 AM
    just want some know that how to apply clockify and Overlay images.....
    thanks for any help..
    Sorry, i don't use clockify.

2013-04-27 06:25 PM
    That will be great, Dacal!! Just a simple animation-only WinterBoard theme with Widget. html that can be added above another theme in WB running Wallpaper.html or to which we could add a Jpegifier call in your Widget.html.

Thanks so much!!!
    Hi !

Here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/r09o2q9ave...ONLY.theme.zip

Be careful, it's a very light version. ONLY animations. Don't have the time to test it but it must be OK.

Let me know.

2013-04-28 12:17 PM
    Hi !

Here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/r09o2q9ave...ONLY.theme.zip

Be careful, it's a very light version. ONLY animations. Don't have the time to test it but it must be OK.

Let me know.
    YEEEESS!!! I've been waiting a LOONG time for this, Dacal! Beautifully done! It's working I think... Much appreciated my friend!

Grant

EDITED--
    Dacal.. Some of the clouds in Mostly Cloudy are moving very quickly - much quicker than in Basalt HD LS. I do not have any accelerate tweaks. And is the sun supposed to have a center "sun" image? It almost fades completely out to nothing in the shining animation. Just a couple of early reports. I'm comparing Basalt LS and the Anim Only side by side on 2 phones.
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-04-28 at 07:12 PM.
    2013-04-28 07:00 PM
    YEEEESS!!! I've been waiting a LOONG time for this, Dacal! Beautifully done! It's working I think... Much appreciated my friend!

Grant

EDITED--
    Dacal.. Some of the clouds in Mostly Cloudy are moving very quickly - much quicker than in Basalt HD LS. I do not have any accelerate tweaks. And is the sun supposed to have a center "sun" image? It almost fades completely out to nothing in the shining animation. Just a couple of early reports. I'm comparing Basalt LS and the Anim Only side by side on 2 phones.
    Hi ! It's exactly the same animations as BaSalt. I use it since this morning. No issue for me.

Edit : For the clouds, don't forget : the speed animation is randomly defined (between 2 values). For the sun, you can adjust the shine animation in the CSS. I think it's an optical effect (there is no "weather wall" behind the animations).
    Last edited by Dacal; 2013-04-28 at 07:34 PM.

2013-04-28 07:31 PM
    Hi ! It's exactly the same animations as BaSalt. I use it since this morning. No issue for me.

Edit : For the clouds, don't forget : the speed animation is randomly defined (between 2 values). For the sun, you can adjust the shine animation in the CSS. I think it's an optical effect (there is no "weather wall" behind the animations).
    Understood sir! I may have reset cloud speed in my version of Basalt. Thanks again!!
    2013-04-28 08:03 PM

Grant

EDITED--
    Just to clarify a bit more on the sun.....There is no well defined "sun" image in Basalt....2 images: sun (which appears a bit hazy, to resemble actual sun brightness effect) and sunray (with a bit a color glow reflection)....I like to lower the opacity a little more on this one!!! from 0.5 I think to about 0.8 in the css file...
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2013-04-28 at 09:09 PM.
    2013-04-28 08:22 PM
2,465 ... 45859394959697105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD