Thanks for sharing Marco. There seems to be some German left over even if I choose English as the language. Also, I can't get the sunrise/sunset times to show:
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2012-12-02 05:05 AM
    Thanks for sharing Marco. There seems to be some German left over even if I choose English as the language. Also, I can't get the sunrise/sunset times to show:
    ]
    You have to edit the "config.js" file in the UniAW/Setup folder to get all the language correct.

Usually sunrise/set can be enabled in the UniAW.css file in the UniAW/CSS folder. I've not really looked at this, there may be something else going on here.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-12-02 at 05:50 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-12-02 05:44 AM
    You have to edit the "config.js" file in the UniAW/Setup folder to get all the language correct.

Usually sunrise/set can be enabled in the UniAW.css file in the UniAW/CSS folder. I've not really looked at this, there may be something else going on here.
    I edited the config files already, but I didnt check the CSS for the sunrise/sunset stuff. There may be some small issue with the language translations. Thanks for replying bro.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2012-12-02 06:46 AM
    @nateD yea the cube would be nice too. Thanks so much.
    2012-12-02 08:00 AM
    Ok peeps, here's a couple of pinked out versions of my cube and iwidget for anyone who's interested..
    nateD_1NfraPink_Reflect.zip
    nateD_1NfraPink_Cube.zip

And here's the wall in the screenie in case anyone wants that too...

2012-12-02 11:07 AM
    Any more color mods gonna be released?
    2012-12-02 11:24 AM
    I edited the config files already, but I didnt check the CSS for the sunrise/sunset stuff. There may be some small issue with the language translations. Thanks for replying bro.
    Sorry for the trouble , i didn't test it :-(
    for the Clock Problem use this in the UniAW css hope that works

}

/* FOR DIGITAL CLOCK
    ================================================== =================== */

.Digitalclock{
    font-size: 24px;
    opacity: 1.0;
    position: absolute;
    text-align:center;
    width: 320px;
    height: 30px;
    left: -12px;
    top: 225px;
    background-color: transparent;
    z-index: 309;
    -webkit-animation-name: time_animation;
    -webkit-animation-duration: 15s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
    }
    #clock{
    position: center;
    text-align:center;
    top: 0px;
    width: 172px;
    height: 30px;
    letter-spacing: 0.10em;
    }

.seconds_and_ampm{
    left: 190px;
    top: 5px;
    font-size: 14px;
    position: absolute;
    background-color : transparent;
    opacity: 1.0;

}

#ampm{

}

the other Problem is the Javascript File theme.js in the script Folder bad thing i dont know how to fix it the File was only written or modified for German Weather i think
    Last edited by marco29; 2012-12-02 at 11:34 AM.
    2012-12-02 11:29 AM
    Nate brother are you using hue to get from red to blue and red to pink if so can I get the amount please
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-12-02 11:43 AM
    edited.
    Last edited by Karoonchai; 2012-12-02 at 01:01 PM.
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai
    2012-12-02 12:33 PM
    Nate brother are you using hue to get from red to blue and red to pink if so can I get the amount please
    yeah bro, but i'm just doing it by eye really, and i'm using gimp, so i'm not sure if the numbers would match for PS..
    i just tried using the overlay for my iwidget, and starting with the red i went -60 on the hue to get thereabouts for the pink, and then starting at that pink i went -90 and got thereabouts for the blue..?
    i hope that's some help brother, but i always find i have to double check it on the phone first too because it often looks different to the mac screen..
    2012-12-02 12:37 PM
    Go to script > theme.js and change this

document.getElementById("sunset").innerHTML = timeKorr(obj.sunset);
    document.getElementById("sunrise").innerHTML = timeKorr(obj.sunrise);

with this one

document.getElementById("sunset").innerHTML = obj.sunset;
    document.getElementById("sunrise").innerHTML = obj.sunrise;

and it should be in english.
    Regards
    2012-12-02 01:31 PM
    Thanks nateD again. I suck at Gimp, I tried to edit the red to pink before asking u and let's just say I'll let u pros have at it. Great job everyone.
    2012-12-02 01:53 PM
    Looking good
    2012-12-02 02:17 PM
    Welcome back love! 😊
    Thanks, Manny!

Any more color mods gonna be released?
    What color are you looking for?

Thanks nateD again. I suck at Gimp, I tried to edit the red to pink before asking u and let's just say I'll let u pros have at it. Great job everyone.
    Well, I'm back and I have the action saved from the official pink and purple mods. Post full size images, and request the color mod you want then for and I'll respond.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 2012-12-02 at 05:29 PM.
    2012-12-02 05:25 PM
    Nice one I'll give them a try in ps I imagine they will be same. Thank you.

Once I've got the mods in all colours I'll get them posted

yeah bro, but i'm just doing it by eye really, and i'm using gimp, so i'm not sure if the numbers would match for PS..
    i just tried using the overlay for my iwidget, and starting with the red i went -60 on the hue to get thereabouts for the pink, and then starting at that pink i went -90 and got thereabouts for the blue..?
    i hope that's some help brother, but i always find i have to double check it on the phone first too because it often looks different to the mac screen..
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-12-02 08:46 PM
    What color are you looking for?
    Would love to see some light colors. Maybe a yellow & green?
    2012-12-02 09:00 PM
    Would love to see some light colors. Maybe a yellow & green?
    Yellow would be nice
    2012-12-02 10:35 PM
    ok guys the problem with putting out a zillion color mods is that we have to update each and every color mod every time a new update comes out. now if the public wants to make color mods and post them thats fine but they have to be slave themes meaning that they can only have the images that contain the changed color. i hope this is ok if something changes ill let you guys know.
    2012-12-02 10:40 PM
    ok guys the problem with putting out a zillion color mods is that we have to update each and every color mod every time a new update comes out. now if the public wants to make color mods and post them thats fine but they have to be slave themes meaning that they can only have the images that contain the changed color. i hope this is ok if something changes ill let you guys know.
    That's exactly why I've held off on doing any for this theme. Color mods for 1nfrared literally take minutes, it's not hard to do at all. Just run a script, and go watch T.V. or something until it is finished. It's just a matter of redoing a color mod when the theme is updated again.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-12-03 12:05 AM
    I'm having problems with the last lockscreen that was made in dl it on phone and use ifile but it doesn't make a folder like it does with everythin else...
    2012-12-03 02:25 AM
988 ... 23313233343543 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD