ok guys i have a request, looking for the following but not in liquid, and color is fine..

AppStore
    SB Settings
    PerPage Plus
    Open Backup
    Theme Icon Maker
    Notifier+
    iCleaner

Many Thanks
    2013-01-10 06:12 PM
    ok guys i have a request, looking for the following but not in liquid, and color is fine..

AppStore
    SB Settings
    PerPage Plus
    Open Backup
    Theme Icon Maker
    Notifier+
    iCleaner

Many Thanks
    I will try if you like it or if any one start complaining again.

music
    2013-01-10 06:16 PM

love it great to see you here buddy........
    2013-01-10 06:23 PM
    Ok boys and girls, here's the unofficial Auros BiteSMS theme.

Put the directory in :
    /var/mobile/Library/biteThemes/Auros

https://www.dropbox.com/s/deprrzb13agw87n/Auros.zip

All credits to Rob (EPHD), Jimmy (Destiny), Jay (MiOS) and of course Henf !
    It's a mixed stuff from all those legendary guys

Don't forget to mention if there's something that doesn't fit well. I'll try to make it better.
    Very nice theme

But when i put this in the repertory, i have this (There is a problem with this theme)
    Attached Thumbnails auros - enlight your phone-img_1300.png  
    2013-01-10 06:28 PM
    Ugh... You guys are definitly ruining my "virtual get-away".. Please guys keep your egos calm..i dont post much at all, but my work is clean and high quality.does it mean i go offend the next guy learning?no..i help them out as much as i could.i dont want to get into it or even pay much attention but really this is a good thread, i stopped checking every other thread for their lack of respect.lets not start losing the good guys around here for some egotistic guys. Idk how some people get off on putting others down.people are free to share whatever you make, only "law" to share custom work is no paid stuff!that is all..good day fellas
    2013-01-10 06:31 PM
    working on FB skin. Not sure why because it updates weekly and blows it all out but here's how its looking.

There's a learning curve to anything, and without feedback, how are you to progress.
    Well said!
    I will try if you like it or if any one start complaining again.

music
    Now we're talkin! This is sweet

Maybe tweek the knobs so the dials on them are not facing the same way? Make it a more custom look : )

Also you're losing some pixel definition on the bigger knob from stretching maybe. See if you can refine the edges of the knob

-John
    2013-01-10 06:34 PM
    Here is an alternative loader for all you dark lovers......

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    working on FB skin. Not sure why because it updates weekly and blows it all out but here's how its looking.

Ha fighting the good fight. Looks smooth man good stuff
    Iskario didn't mean that how it came out on text. If you know him he's a humble guy and his wording was just a bit strong.
    I see we're getting back on the theming track but want to offer some input.

Personally, I don't know the guy. When i read his post i didn't remotely have a sense of disrespect or think he was putting anyone down. I took it for what it was. He spoke his mind, straight to the point with no sugar coating. He was straight up with what he felt and or believes. Not worrying about anybody's feelings getting hurt or any of that little girl nonsense.
    I respect it.
    One more thing, if no one worries about who's contributing and who's not that can mean only one thing...ur doing u.
    Worrying about who's doing this and who's doing that is like, when the cops comes around and ask did anybody see anything? Some are quick to say "no i didn't see anything.... but i heard that so-and-so."
    So what i'm saying is this thread needs to change direction. Don't harp on the "who contribute's train". I've seen alot of threads get derailed going that route.
    Pinoy, because i quoted you, doesn't mean i'm singling you out. I quoted you because you wrote something parallel to what i was thinking.

Love, Peace and Hair Grease
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-01-10 06:37 PM
    Beautiful,but see no download, you have your own style about this It is "Jazz".Long Time no see you at MMI the last thing i know from you is a accident with your car,nice to see you well
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2013-01-10 at 06:41 PM.
    2013-01-10 06:38 PM

Absolutely love this loader. Thanks Rick!!! (even though I already have it)
    2013-01-10 06:40 PM
    let's see how many pages more can this "drama" ruin...
    2013-01-10 06:41 PM
    Beautiful you have your own style about this It is "Jazz".Long Time no see you at MMI the last thing i know from you is a accident with your car,nice to see you well
    Thank you sir, i am ok now....just helping out a bit....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2013-01-10 06:41 PM

<3
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2013-01-10 06:42 PM
    working on fb skin.
    sweet
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 2013-01-10 at 06:44 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-01-10 06:42 PM
    let's see how many pages more, this "drama" can ruin...
    Nevermind that - good to see you here dude!
    2013-01-10 06:43 PM
    Absolutely love this loader. Thanks Rick!!! (even though I already have it)
    LOL, your my personal beta tester .....

Damn that's beautiful too
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD