A couple more....

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2013-01-13 06:47 PM
    Some Icons

auros - enlight your phone-appstorew.pngauros - enlight your phone-appstoreb.pngauros - enlight your phone-facebookb.pngauros - enlight your phone-facebookw.pngauros - enlight your phone-twitterw.pngauros - enlight your phone-twitterb.pngauros - enlight your phone-youtubeb.pngauros - enlight your phone-youtubew.pngauros - enlight your phone-flickrw.pngauros - enlight your phone-flickrb.pngauros - enlight your phone-app-storeb.pngauros - enlight your phone-app-storew.pngauros - enlight your phone-safari.pngauros - enlight your phone-tweetw.pngauros - enlight your phone-tweetb.png

auros - enlight your phone-appleb.pngauros - enlight your phone-applew.pngauros - enlight your phone-apple-store-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-box-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-box2-2x.png
    2013-01-13 06:48 PM
    [QUOTE=lck5775;6738757]
    Can I get this wall please. Tia

Sorry for the late reply, here is the wall.

At last, i got the icons layout properly plus nateD word clock widget
    have you got the iconoclasm pls for me?
    2013-01-13 06:52 PM
    Looks good thanks Jazzman. auros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1358096303.154241.jpg
    2013-01-13 06:58 PM
    It's still a shame for artists to have their work taken without consent, not to mention credit. Google images is no image maker.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-01-13 07:16 PM
    It's still a shame for artists to have their work taken without consent, not to mention credit. Google images is no image maker.
    Itz the way of the internet. If itz on the 'net then itz up for grabs. Just the way it is. No room for complaints. Thatz the reality of the situation.
    Not saying you're complaining. It's just not a sound argument.

edit:

from your stand point means, if a person posts a screenshot of their springboard then they have to give credits to apple, whoever made the hardware of the phone, credits to app creators, then credits to whomever made it possible for you to post a screenshot, etc

so credits all the f'kin time makes no sense.

edit2

If a person is marketing him/herself then asking for credit to be given to them for their work, then ok.
    But seeking credit just for self glorification is something i could care less about.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 2013-01-13 at 07:39 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-01-13 07:26 PM
    A couple more.....

Hey Rick

Beautiful walls again
    I love the red splashing
    Thanky very very much!!!

Would it be possible to post them without the auros-logo, too?
    Would fit my setup much better

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2013-01-13 07:29 PM
    An Auros Lockscreen Wallpaper...made from scratch (except for the tech pattern in the middle).

Enjoy .
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2013-01-13 07:42 PM
    Itz the way of the internet. If itz on the 'net then itz up for grabs. Just the way it is. No room for complaints. Thatz the reality of the situation.

edit:

from your stand point means, if a person posts a screenshot of their springboard then they have to give credits to apple, whoever made the hardware of the phone, credits to app creators, then credits to whomever made it possible for you to post a screenshot, etc

edit2

If a person is marketing him/herself then asking for credit to be given to them for their work, then ok.
    But seeking credit just for self glorification is something i could care less about.

you didn't get it. he is talking about google images cause it has an option to go to the original site where the image is posted. so there's no reason to no give credits.
    2013-01-13 07:46 PM
    Sorry, but allways the same discussion! I got my Ideas from this Site, and there is no link to the original Creator! So I cant give Credits! Found them in Google, thats the Way! ?????ICON(PNG/ICO/ICNS)?????? | EASYICON.CN
    2013-01-13 08:10 PM
    My weather icon will not theme, it was themed then changed the icon and now it will not theme? It is labeled correctly, so I need help please.
    2013-01-13 08:14 PM

edit:

edit2

I'm actually surprised this comes from you.
    We could also argue people don't mention who they grabbed the art from for self glorification.
    Pasting a dribbble content in a template definitely decreases merit. But it more importantly redistributes something which wasn't publicly shared in that form without having consent from the concerned artist. And that's the whole point of my argument.
    Your mention of having to credit Apple every time one posts a screenshot is very different. The icons are being shared, not in the form of a screenshot, which would be just a showcase of one's PRIVATE use he made of the artwork, but in the form of USABLE, properly scaled icons.
    /rant
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-01-13 08:17 PM
    My weather icon will not theme, it was themed then changed the icon and now it will not theme? It is labeled correctly, so I need help please.
    have you exchanged both images? [email protected] AND [email protected] ? or is weathericon tweak still active?
    2013-01-13 08:39 PM
    you didn't get it. he is talking about google images cause it has an option to go to the original site where the image is posted. so there's no reason to no give credits.

If i was misunderstood please excuse me. My english is not so good.

I'm actually surprised this comes from you.
    /rant
    Don't be surprised.
    No one in life will ever bare witness to me in an argument. Not my style.
    I, however, enjoy a good healthy, jaw smashing debate.
    Looks like this came to a screeching halt before it could get off the ground. Oh well, maybe next time.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-01-13 08:41 PM
    have you exchanged both images? [email protected] AND [email protected] ? or is weathericon tweak still active?
    I just changed the icon in the weather icon folder with [email protected] and the night one as well as their counter parts with no 2x. I have done it before and it worked fine. Also when I change it back it still does not theme?
    2013-01-13 08:48 PM
    Today/Tonight.

Thanks to Max_Pa1n.
    2013-01-13 08:54 PM
    Just change the icon you want to use with [email protected] AND also [email protected] Not the weatherbg
    2013-01-13 08:54 PM
    My set up tonight!

@Daddycool: Hope we see your Weathermod this weekend ,appreciate it

Which one bro? Dropped 3 mods a few pages back!
    Last edited by daddykool; 2013-01-13 at 09:00 PM.
    2013-01-13 08:58 PM
    Thought i'd contribute some of my style to this cool theme, (made in mind for the dark theme lovers like myself)...no psd's used at all. Hopefully a few days and it'll be done (credits where credits are due for the Comic Hero pics)

2013-01-13 09:01 PM
    [QUOTE=daddykool;6738892]My set up tonight!

Wow stunning please share
    2013-01-13 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD