Love it. Definition of simple lol

This is my new LS & SB
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-01-26 09:26 PM
    2013-01-26 09:30 PM
    here you go bro, and here's the overlay you asked for yesterday

how's this mate? and another one i messed with

Hello! Would you mind adjusting these wallpapers so there is just one slot at the top? That would be great, thank you.

WF
    2013-01-26 10:02 PM
    This is my new LS & SB
    Hard to see the detail cause it's so transparent :P
    2013-01-26 10:35 PM
    This is my new LS & SB
    Very clean and crisp!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-01-26 10:44 PM
    What's up D and King hope your good?
    2013-01-26 10:49 PM
    I'm doing good bro, how bout you?

Lots of good themes around considering the between JB status

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-01-26 10:59 PM
    hi all....not that you think I am just lazy ....this is my last try on an SBS / Auxo toggle...scraped it four times and still not fully satisfied, but looks ok for me to use for SBS atm...

this is inspired on an awesome Knob icon sriozz poststed on dribbble some time back

should be ready for submission on Monday

2013-01-26 11:09 PM
    hi all....not that you think I am just lazy ....this is my last try on an SBS / Auxo toggle...scraped it four times and still not fully satisfied, but looks ok for me to use for SBS atm...

this is inspired on an awesome Knob icon sriozz poststed on dribbble some time back

Can't wait.
    2013-01-26 11:20 PM
    Hey guys and girls, I think I've got this one sorted out and ready to post finally..
    Its just a 10 pic SS, and since I was assuming anyone who uses it will just put their own pics in, I just chucked in the first set I found on my phone..it will resize your pics for you, but I recommend pics that are close to square shaped if possible to avoid the squashed look(like the ones included have )..
    It's got a couple of options: one for light/dark icon, as well as option to use/not use icon shadow

Credit to Durben for the bits and pieces of his code that helped me get this how i wanted it.. I swear, i've got a personal reference library of his(and schnedi's) code strewn throughout my ifile!
    auros_SS_photos_icon.zip
    sweet thanks man

i like it man!! thanks

Dropbox Updated thanks again everybody
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 2013-01-26 at 11:28 PM.
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD
    2013-01-26 11:22 PM
    What's up D and King hope your good?
    Doing ok. Just building some star wars Lego

Looks real nice Jens. Love the blue. Got a bit of blue throughout mine so that will look pretty nice
    2013-01-26 11:32 PM
    This is my new LS & SB
    Awesome! Here is wallpaper that would match great with it!
    2013-01-27 12:15 AM
    Made a little more progress on this today. Still a touch to show just didn't want to post a pic without it dropped.

Masked the Slideshow so you can use any portrait oriented pics (640x960)
    Changed frames to fit. Just options left to do and it will be sorted. Still won't get to that today though.
    2013-01-27 12:56 AM
    Sik looking forward to this.

Made a little more progress on this today. Still a touch to show just didn't want to post a pic without it dropped.

Changed frames to fit. Just options left to do and it will be sorted. Still won't get to that today though.
    2013-01-27 02:18 AM
    PSD Are there any friends

auros - enlight your phone-ring-day_en.pngauros - enlight your phone-ring-month_en.png

RING-MONTH_EN.png

RING-DAY_EN.png
    2013-01-27 03:10 AM

Daayyyum!! That looks tight! Can't wait for these as Auxo toggles.
    2013-01-27 05:36 AM
    I use Springtomize 2 for it here a shoot for i set it up for only ram

@Yama: love your BG can you post it Bro
    Just adding to above I have to disable both Time and Ram in Sbsetting before it works. Not sure if this is normal but it works for me

For you peeps as requested Credits to Mone for ported it from Android

PageDot.zip
    @snakeeater01 thanks for something different. Much appreciated.
    Replaced your files in UIImages but the 1st page remains in default style. Any advices apprecd.
    Last edited by pchen88; 2013-01-27 at 07:30 AM.
    2013-01-27 07:25 AM

@snakeeater01 thanks for something different. Much appreciated.
    Replaced your files in UIImages but the 1st page remains in default style. Any advices apprecd.
    That's because the zip doesn't include a com.apple.springboard folder holding the [email protected] and [email protected] images.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-01-27 08:22 AM

very nice Durben...........
    2013-01-27 09:18 AM
    "That's because the zip doesn't include a com.apple.springboard folder holding the [email protected] and [email protected] images. "

Thanks, bro. Where/how can I get these. Pardon me but I am certainly a noob.
    Thanks to all the wonderful and smart ppl here I am picking new things everyday from this fantatics thread (wat 200+page
    and still going strong )
    Last edited by pchen88; 2013-01-27 at 10:01 AM.
    2013-01-27 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD