@henft

Take your time bro. Issues are minor and as long as peeps know your working it, they can't complain much. I'm waiting for the WB update prior to sweating any updates.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-02-07 06:03 AM
    It's working great now. The Cydia version. Restoring license was my issue. The trial is buggy.
    2013-02-07 06:04 AM
    I think we are misunderstanding each other here. I've seen u answer so many people about the lock screen issue so I feel for you man.
    Probably bro, I've gotta put this phone down for a while.

King out!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-02-07 06:05 AM
    Ha, I take that back.
    2013-02-07 06:06 AM
    @henft

Take your time bro. Issues are minor and as long as peeps know your working it, they can't complain much. I'm waiting for the WB update prior to sweating any updates.
    I hear that. The iphone5 jailbreak is kind of like finally being able to hook up with a super model or Scott Baio for the ladies in the room. It's inevitable that u have a few false starts when u have been wanting this for so long but u don't get impatient and angry that things aren't living up to your high expectations. U take a deep breathe, thank God that this is finally happening, and get get back in there.

This analogy fits right?
    2013-02-07 06:11 AM
    I hear that. The iphone5 jailbreak is kind of like finally being able to hook up with a super model or Scott Baio for the ladies in the room. It's inevitable that u have a few false starts when u have been wanting this for so long but u don't get impatient and angry that things aren't living up to your high expectations. U take a deep breathe, thank God that this is finally happening, and get get back in there.

This analogy fits right?
    Sure..why not?
    2013-02-07 06:40 AM
    @henft

Thanks king, for the kind words... I am a bit jealous when I see others have so many time to update their stuff ...thanks for the patience bro
    2013-02-07 06:50 AM

This analogy fits right?
    Well done, Krima! Nice work!

Though I will say this is the buggiest jailbreak rollout ever for me. 4.2.1 and 5.1.1 were walks in the park compared to 6.1. I'm with King on this one. I gotta put this phone down for a while. Returning it to Safe Mode for 24 hours. Be back all! Thanks for your help.
    2013-02-07 06:56 AM
    Finally free!!!

auros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360218388.501703.jpg
    2013-02-07 07:26 AM
    Well I wasn't using beta version. What's the repo address ?
    http://cydia.bitesms.com

no widgets... i like my ram :P

I like your ram too! Good to see you back here too bro

....meanwhile, back at the ranch..

Last edited by nateD; 2013-02-07 at 08:15 AM.
    2013-02-07 07:27 AM
    Uploading................. my gears
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai
    2013-02-07 08:12 AM
    I have the dim effect not by every respring only By Springtomize ,I wipe cache,UISounds only work by manual changed for me ,too,CK in portrait altough works fine

@Lexus:

@Wei:

Wow thank you very much
    2013-02-07 08:12 AM
    My message icon closes several times before will open. I'll delete and see if its bite
    I haven't got bitesms and my message app closes too :-/

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-02-07 08:29 AM
    I haven't got bitesms and my message app closes too :-/
    I think I figured it out on my device anyway. I sunk contacts from iCloud onto new device and they were corrupt or something. I deleted and turned off and all seems fixed.
    2013-02-07 09:01 AM
    I think I figured it out on my device anyway. I sunk contacts from iCloud onto new device and they were corrupt or something. I deleted and turned off and all seems fixed.
    Got to be something else for me then, I got my contacts from backup on computer :-/

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-02-07 09:05 AM
    Uploading................. my gears
    +1 bro along waited for ur gears LS...

http://cydia.bitesms.com

I like your ram too! Good to see you back here too bro

....meanwhile, back at the ranch..
    I like the iwidget and iwidget shadow nice one bro
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.

2013-02-07 09:32 AM
    Is your guys dialer themed?
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-02-07 10:30 AM
    Just installed biteSMS and seems ok at the moment.

2013-02-07 10:35 AM
    Never mind I figured it out
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-02-07 11:07 AM
    Can someone make me icons in dark blue fluid?I need these images icons ....
    - 3 various TV Icons
    - 1 Icon for Good for Enterprise
    - 1 Icon SMS Sender
    - Tube Box 1 Icon
    - 1 Icon iPIN
    - 1 Flashlight Icon
    - 1 Icon Shazam
    - Translate 1 Icon

I thank you very much
    2013-02-07 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD