Both of these are built into springtomize if you use that. No need to keep adding additional tweaks. Unless you don't use Springtomize. Then add away.
    Springtomize's implementation of those things is nowhere near as elegant as with Infinidock and Cascade. That's why I don't use Springtomize for those features. But you're right - they can be done in Spr2. To me they just don't look as good. And Infinidock can do so much more with Dock icons.
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-02-08 at 09:06 PM.
    2013-02-08 08:31 PM
    These are the best toggles I've ever seen! Thx henf and sneaker!
    2013-02-08 08:58 PM
    Nothing to do with the Thread but it seems the IPH5 is very Popular

2013-02-08 10:02 PM
    What up peeps. Had a little time to knock out some requests.

@Snake (Credits to big T-Bone for the PSD to this BG)

Made a little change to my statusbar if anybody wants here's a WB package.

Download Status And BGs.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Keeping LS simple. Might as well post all my BGs if anybody wants.

Inside of the Statusbar DL is all BGs. LS, SB, Respring for SB Settings, NC BG, Switcher BG.

@TwistedSoul- Here's these bro

2013-02-08 10:44 PM

Inside of the Statusbar DL is all BGs. LS, SB, Respring for SB Settings, NC BG, Switcher BG.

Hey man, how has your experience been with sbsettings? I'm really trying not to install it this time. The only thing I'm missing is the ram display. Springtomize doesn't work and when it did it never displayed the ram dynamically. At least that's been my experience.

Thanks for the share.
    2013-02-08 10:50 PM
    Hey man, how has your experience been with sbsettings? I'm really trying not to install it this time. The only thing I'm missing is the ram display. Springtomize doesn't work and when it did it never displayed the ram dynamically. At least that's been my experience.

Thanks for the share.
    I'm using SBsettings and haven't had any issues so far. It was jacked up for me on ios5 but seems cool now.

These are the best toggles I've ever seen! Thx henf and sneaker!
    Are these in Cydia big Chev?
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2013-02-08 at 11:03 PM.
    2013-02-08 10:59 PM
    Playing around with IconoClasm until GridLock becomes compatible with IOS6.1.

Made this Layout to hold me over til then

Here is a copy of the IconoClasm.plist I made if anyone wants it: Drifters 3x4 I5.zip

Extract and copy to your IconoClasm Layout folder.
    2013-02-08 11:11 PM

Here is a copy of the IconoClasm.plist I made if anyone wants it: Drifters 3x4 I5.zip

When I downloaded iconoclasm on my iPhone 5, there weren't any iPhone 5 friendly default layouts. I made a stock iPhone 5 (4x5) layout (below) that I use as a template now. I am starting to rethink if I really need gridlock now.

PHP Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> 
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> 
    <plist version="1.0"> 
    <dict> 
    <key>EasyGrid</key> 
    <true/> 
    <key>Cols</key> 
    <array> 
    <integer>17</integer> 
    <integer>93</integer> 
    <integer>169</integer> 
    <integer>245</integer> 
    </array> 
    <key>Rows</key> 
    <array> 
    <integer>12</integer> 
    <integer>82</integer> 
    <integer>152</integer> 
    <integer>222</integer> 
    <integer>292</integer> 
    </array> 
    </dict> 
    </plist>
    2013-02-08 11:29 PM

Thanks man.
    Last edited by P0R7ER; 2013-02-09 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-02-08 11:55 PM
    Wasn't for me yesterday just reinstalled and working now

Thanks man, but iconoclasm isn't playing nicely with me :-/
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-02-09 12:00 AM
    Wasn't for me yesterday just reinstalled and working now
    Shall go do that lol thanks

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-02-09 12:01 AM
    I say it's working the layout I made using iconoclasm layout maker doesn't work but drifters does 😑
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-02-09 12:04 AM

Sweet !!! Wish i Had iPhone5 ^^

2013-02-09 12:14 AM
    Damn Bro Pinoy and Drifter what for hot stuff appreciate a lot btw Pinoy how get you working that you have the red notification badge without numbers and the second bubble with number , edit the info plist when i do this i dont have a number on the second badge
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2013-02-09 at 12:49 AM.
    2013-02-09 12:28 AM

Thanks 4 remembering

auros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360365007.720625.jpg
    Works great w 4s too. Thx Pinoy
    Last edited by TwistedSoul; 2013-02-09 at 01:10 AM.
    2013-02-09 01:05 AM
    just a small update for the ip5 users:

Voicemail done, Switcher done, Camera and Mobile Slideshow done, Settingsicons done, Mobile Phone done, Calc Portrait done
    also debugged some iOS6 UI already.

...tomorrow is weekend and my family already granted me to work 4 hours in one set hehe...so a little progress will be assured
    Last edited by henftling; 2013-02-09 at 01:36 AM.
    2013-02-09 01:32 AM
    Ken,
    Both of these are built into springtomize if you use that. No need to keep adding additional tweaks. Unless you don't use springtomize. Then add away.
    Springtomize's implementation of those things is nowhere near as elegant as with Infinidock and Cascade. That's why I don't use Springtomize for those features. But you're right - they can be done in Spr2. To me they just don't look as good. And Infinidock can do so much more with Dock icons.
    I use infinidock and at one time used springtomize for cover flow, but after an update to infinidock, coverflow was jacked. So I tried cascade and it worked, but for some reason, I just preffered the way springtomize does it's cover flow. Different folks, different strokes Now, on ios 6.1 and an update to sprinftomize, cover flow works great with infinidock.
    Last edited by kenboyles72; 2013-02-09 at 01:47 AM.
    2013-02-09 01:39 AM

Voicemail done, Switcher done, Camera and Mobile Slideshow done, Settingsicons done, Mobile Phone done, Calc Portrait done

...tomorrow is weekend and my family already granted me to work 4 hours in one set hehe...so a little progress will be assured
    Anymore for us 4S users?
    2013-02-09 01:44 AM

Good work bro.

Damn Bro Pinoy and Drifter what for hot stuff appreciate a lot btw Pinoy how get you working that you have the red notification badge without numbers and the second bubble with number , edit the info plist when i do this i dont have a number on the second badge
    I just added a banner to the bubble in PS. No need for plist positioning.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2013-02-09 at 01:53 AM.
    2013-02-09 01:50 AM
    Anyone know where I might purchase the lock screen weather mod for i4?

auros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360369547.733018.jpg
    2013-02-09 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.