WOW! Looks Incredible Henf! 😳😳
    2012-12-19 09:17 AM
    thanks my friend...still trying to keep the level as high as you guys with your stunning widgets
    2012-12-19 09:25 AM
    looking great bro cant wait to try it very nice !!!!!!
    2012-12-19 09:40 AM
    Count me in

Curious to see what the color keyboard will look like

& will there be a biteSMS theme?
    2012-12-19 10:02 AM
    You know why it's such a pleasure for me to see you releasing a new theme :
    I loved H1.
    I learned a lot a things with your help, coz you really have skills.
    Auros is beating Thémis in quality, so that requires me to do a better theme.
    Thanks for that. Thanks for making my device look better (soon I hope... do you know my birthday is on december 25th? hehe).
    But you'll have to explain my wife why I wanna start another theme now
    2012-12-19 10:40 AM
    hehe, Before I came across this song, I even didn't liked any Dubstep
    The artists are: adventure club Dubstep . You can grab their Music over there.... https://soundcloud.com/adventureclubdubstep
    These guys are incredible..now I am addicted...
    "Crave You" is an older song of theirs, but one of my all time favorites. You've done an amazing job. Can't wait to see what comes out of this. So many amazing themes are being released due to a snowball effect. It seems that inspiration is taken from others, and built upon, to create something new and amazing. Thank you.
    2012-12-19 11:14 AM
    I'm really excited to see what you've came up with I really enjoyed h1 and from my experience you're a good guy

Do you have a mobile friendly link to the video? I can't view it on my iphone
    2012-12-19 12:12 PM
    Hey bro, thanks for stopping by try that link this should do it

Count me in

Curious to see what the color keyboard will look like

& will there be a biteSMS theme?
    Thx man, it will have a really simple CKB but you will get two colours
    Bite SMS will not be in the first release though.

You know why it's such a pleasure for me to see you releasing a new theme :
    I loved H1.
    I learned a lot a things with your help, coz you really have skills.
    Auros is beating Thémis in quality, so that requires me to do a better theme.
    Thanks for that. Thanks for making my device look better (soon I hope... do you know my birthday is on december 25th? hehe).
    But you'll have to explain my wife why I wanna start another theme now
    loool, bro I still have to negoiate with MY WIFE why the hell I spend so much time on ps ...but you can tell your wife...Your upcoming Baby will be KIIIIIIIILLLER!

"Crave You" is an older song of theirs, but one of my all time favorites. You've done an amazing job. Can't wait to see what comes out of this. So many amazing themes are being released due to a snowball effect. It seems that inspiration is taken from others, and built upon, to create something new and amazing. Thank you.
    Thanks mate. Hope to not disappoint you
    Last edited by henftling; 2012-12-19 at 12:46 PM.
    2012-12-19 12:23 PM
    Damn this theme looks awesome man, looks like you put a lot of hours into this bad boy. To bad theres not a JB for the iPhone 5 now ��
    2012-12-19 01:07 PM
    Ok, I just watched the video and all I have to say is WOW this will not be out soon enough!
    2012-12-19 01:44 PM
    This looks fantastic. Awesome!!! This is a must have.
    2012-12-19 01:58 PM
    Great Video, Awesome theme!! 👍👍👍
    2012-12-19 02:05 PM
    hihi...we should imessage again soon my bro ...my best wishes to you and your family...
    ...bzw...I bet you have the white ip5 beast already, do you???
    i had black...but so many problems with the phone i am back to 4S for now. think i will wait for a jb to try the 5 again. i will hit you up soon. family is well...hope your son and missus are keeping good. the boy must be big now!
    2012-12-19 02:36 PM
    This theme will be feature theme for sure and big hit. so damn amazing. I watched the video like 6 times already
    2012-12-19 02:49 PM
    WoW amazing details on the UI ... awesome !!
    2012-12-19 03:19 PM
    Awesome looking brotha!!!! Can't wait to get this up and running.
    2012-12-19 06:11 PM
    Where's the pay button at? This is more than $2.50-$5.00. I need to donate more. PayPal address please?

I hear ya. I watched the video a bunch of times lol.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-12-19 06:26 PM
    This theme will be feature theme for sure and big hit. so damn amazing. I watched the video like 6 times already
    Agreed and me too hehe gonna go watch it again
    2012-12-19 06:46 PM
    You guys crack me up . The 1st 31 seconds are hot but the robot stuff afterwards isn't for me. Just found out have 3 weeks off for work! Woo-hoo... Lots of time for this and some help on Themis thread.
    2012-12-19 06:55 PM
    You guys crack me up . The 1st 31 seconds are hot but the robot stuff afterwards isn't for me. Just found out have 3 weeks off for work! Woo-hoo... Lots of time for this and some help on Themis thread.
    Isnt for you.. but is for everyone else haha the music app looks...AMAZING!!
    2012-12-19 07:02 PM
8,773 123451353103 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD