Thank you bro. Two questions 1- how do I change the language. 2- how do I change the Celsius to farenheight cause I changed it in wallpaper HTML but nothing.
    in the Html search in Weather script and change celsius to false instead of true then search for this line document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML=tempValu e+ "c";

and change c to f there is no english script included but maybe Nic or Mone have one
    2013-02-23 01:06 PM
    I need help, guys.....my weather app was working fine, but now it went back to crashing, I think maybe I uninstalled something from cydia that I needed somehow.. .
    2013-02-23 01:21 PM
    Thank you bro. Two questions 1- how do I change the language. 2- how do I change the Celsius to farenheight cause I changed it in wallpaper HTML but nothing.
    i added a html for iPhone 5 English with Farenheit to My Post Bro! or here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/7welnkeacp...lpaper_eng.zip
    2013-02-23 01:24 PM
    i added a html for iPhone 5 English with Farenheit to My Post Bro! or here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/7welnkeacp...lpaper_eng.zip
    Will this work on the iPhone 4s?
    2013-02-23 01:26 PM
    Was there a Siri theme for euros?? Did not see in Dropbox

Sorry auros
    2013-02-23 02:08 PM
    This is so sweet.🍬auros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361627495.127206.jpg
    2013-02-23 02:51 PM
    Was there a Siri theme for euros?? Did not see in Dropbox

Sorry auros
    lol guy in Cydia there is one
    2013-02-23 02:53 PM
    Agree 100% it seems people are not allowed to be inspired anymore.

Erayser that light version looks nothing like the original so don't se any harm in sharing that one.

If you don't want people asking don't show it.. with all due respect to the "creators" i think sharing a copied version of the overlay is fine it isn't the actual overlay?.. Your not sharing the paid version just my 2 cents.. No doubt ill get some slack for this.. But it's a overlay!
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-02-23 03:07 PM
    Is backboard compatible with 6.1
    no mate it needs updateing does not work................
    2013-02-23 03:10 PM

Erayser that light version looks nothing like the original so don't se any harm in sharing that one.
    Agree it is different!!! Otherwise nobody would be allowed to post anything lol
    2013-02-23 03:40 PM
    no mate it needs updateing does not work................
    Ok thanks
    2013-02-23 03:53 PM
    Me at the Moment!! thanks to all....here's a wallpaper...

2013-02-23 04:06 PM
    Me at the Moment!! thanks to all....here's a wallpaper...

Very nice setup

Can you share your weather widget and the clock widget ?
    2013-02-23 04:13 PM
    @ ferlop15

A iPhone 4,5 ? lol
    2013-02-23 04:16 PM
    The weather widget is Chevy's Ultimate mini iwidget, an easy google search for his thread ....and the clock widget is Schnedi's widget pack from cydia....I'm on iphone 5
    2013-02-23 04:32 PM
    I know you on iPhone 5, but your first Image shows a iPhone 4 looking Device with Lightning Con.
    2013-02-23 04:35 PM
    I know you on iPhone 5, but your first Image shows a iPhone 4 looking Device with Lightning Con.
    Lol, very true.....strange, hmm

Lol, very true.....strange, hmm

Here's another honest attempt at a screenshot...I gotta say, thx to NateD for his beautiful setup upon which this is based, but using Chevy's scrolling weather widget...

chevy's overlay, just a teenie bit modified inner shadow....

Last edited by ferlop15; 2013-02-23 at 05:43 PM.
    2013-02-23 04:50 PM

Yeah, seems like now days, if anything looks even slightly similar to a tweak, mod or theme folks are getting yelled at for "stealing" from a paid theme. It's like Apple going sue happy with all the other phone developers for copyright issues. They just dont want any competitors is all. Sooner or later folks are gonna get tired of this bs and quit posting shyte all together and all we're gonna have is the same 'ol stuff here. Don't get me wrong, the themes that are being put out are very nice, but using elements from those themes and taking it a little bit further is what makes a good theme greater. Tell ya the truth, i don't see any harm of someone creating a product that "looks" similar to another, it happens all the time in the free market society.

I am part of that free market, my company creates something, a short while later another company comes out with something very similar to that product. Do we get all butt hurt and start kicking and screaming "someone stole my idea"? No, we go back and create something better or build off the original design and make it greater. We don't go to this other company and call them out for taking a small piece, or even the whole design of our product, as we know this will happen eventually.

Some of you "leet" individuals need to get over yourselves, quit being attention whores and just continue to create your themes, mods and tweaks and let the community enjoy the fruits of your labor and allow them to give back.
    2013-02-23 05:50 PM
    All them dare widgets are very smooth almost makes me want to do it but can't bring myself to give this upauros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361638581.392171.jpg
    2013-02-23 05:56 PM
    Just love both setups! aint complaining about the Ram either! lol
    Attached Thumbnails auros - enlight your phone-photo-1.png   auros - enlight your phone-photo-2.png  
    2013-02-23 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD