Well I'll tell u what I'll rack that up as just another rant your clueless about! Nuff said!!!!
    2013-03-05 03:40 PM
    Hi peeps anyone have a solution for the update Badge in Settings i mention NoOtaBadge doesnt work anymore on ios 6
    2013-03-05 03:47 PM
    auros - enlight your phone-2bg.pngauros - enlight your phone-3bg.png credit to creator
    2013-03-05 03:57 PM
    Hi peeps anyone have a solution for the update Badge in Settings i mention NoOtaBadge doesnt work anymore on ios 6
    With Springtomize you can hide it in the icons options

EDIT : 500th post , I'm starting to be old
    2013-03-05 04:02 PM
    Well I'll tell u what I'll rack that up as just another rant your clueless about! Nuff said!!!!
    Well I guess I have that magical phone again that's running exxOS, looking just like Blue's screenshots and withOUT iBlank. Hmm wonder how THAT's possible, sir Happy. Enjoy getting to the bottom of your shadow problem. I don't experience it.

But this is off topic here. Sorry gang.
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-03-05 at 04:17 PM.
    2013-03-05 04:15 PM
    auros - enlight your phone-2bg.pngauros - enlight your phone-3bg.png credit to creator
    thanks! very nice kisses auros - enlight your phone-tirabesos.gif

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Congrats and Thank you very much for your support. You still find some bugs and even have the solution right together with it. Thank you very much for this

OH DAMNED! o_o KING!!! CONGRATS to the gold You help soooo many people this is is really, really well deserved... sorry I missed it before
    2013-03-05 04:18 PM

Ha easy way so much options in this tweak dont mention this ,Thx for point me
    2013-03-05 04:18 PM
    thanks! very nice kisses auros - enlight your phone-tirabesos.gif
    possible for i4???? thanks

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2013-03-05 04:20 PM
    Congrats and Thank you very much for your support. You still find some bugs and even have the solution right together with it. Thank you very much for this

OH DAMNED! o_o KING!!! CONGRATS to the gold You help soooo many people this is is really, really well deserved... sorry I missed it before
    Thank you Henf

I'm not skilled and don't have enough time with my babies to help with widgets...but I love perfection so I try to help this kind of Masterpiece to be also perfect

Oh and while you're here, did you notice the Banner bug ? or Am I the only one ? I just want to know if it's me (maybe a tweak conflicting) or iOS 6 issue
    2013-03-05 04:21 PM
    Well I guess I have that magical phone again that's running exxOS, looking just like Blue's screenshots and withOUT iBlank. Hmm wonder how THAT's possible, sir Happy. Enjoy getting to the bottom of your shadow problem. I don't experience it.

But this is off topic here. Sorry gang.
    I think both of you look so ridiculous arguing about tweaks for the past couple of pages.

I swear, sometimes I think the older guys are 100x less mature than some of us younger dudes.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2013-03-05 04:22 PM
    I think both of you look so ridiculous arguing about tweaks for the past couple of pages.

I swear, sometimes I think the older guys are 100x less mature than some of us younger dudes.
    It was 4 total posts, Knight. Calm down. Exaggeration is a weakness of youth.
    2013-03-05 04:24 PM
    It was 4 total posts, Knight. Calm down. Exaggeration is a weakness of youth.
    False wisdom is a weakness of many.

--------

I'm going to go back and study my genetics, I'll be posting stuff again soon guys, it sucks not being active as much anymore.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2013-03-05 04:32 PM
    auros - enlight your phone-1mwall.png
    2013-03-05 04:49 PM
    please i need the sale to the animated image is bigger iPhone 4S would be possible, sorry, Greetings

2013-03-05 04:59 PM
    I'm going to go back and study my genetics, I'll be posting stuff again soon guys, it sucks not being active as much anymore.
    You ARE missed, sir. Stop in when you can!
    2013-03-05 05:27 PM
    Thank you Henf

I'm not skilled and don't have enough time with my babies to help with widgets...but I love perfection so I try to help this kind of Masterpiece to be also perfect

Oh and while you're here, did you notice the Banner bug ? or Am I the only one ? I just want to know if it's me (maybe a tweak conflicting) or iOS 6 issue
    Ups yes! Saw it now ok, will have a look
    2013-03-05 05:29 PM
    auros - enlight your phone-4s.bg.pngauros - enlight your phone-4s1.bg.png
    2013-03-05 05:46 PM
    I will start this by saying I do not know where to post this, so please bear with me.

I updated Cydia just now and noticed in the Changes section that there is a new listing for a "BlackTheme Siri" version 1.0 by Yakir-hazan. When I tapped on Screenshots, it shows 4 views of Siri as themed in Auros. I do not know if this is "legal" or not, but I thought you should know that someone is using your art. There is no charge for the add-on but free or not, I'd say this is not right.
    2013-03-05 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD