User Tag List

Ok will do for next update
    2013-03-21 06:46 AM
    Okay... here is our (Lucy and I) second attempt at this Digital LCD Clock/Weather winterboard SB widget after hearing some suggestions. Thank you to those who gave us input.

Download link: Lucy_erayser_SB DigitalWeather.zip

Thanks to the those who shared the source, images, and gave us input:
    Schnedi, nateD, Mone, The_Durben, The.Drifter, neildradford, pinoy, and others.... and thanks to henftling for the theme that makes all these widgets posted in this thread look amazing.

Stay tuned for more walls from Lucys and Akaya99099.

Last edited by erayser; 2013-03-21 at 07:30 AM.
    2013-03-21 07:18 AM
    Okay... here is our (Lucy and I) second attempt at this Digital LCD Clock/Weather winterboard SB widget after hearing some suggestions. Thank you to those who gave us input.

Schnedi, nateD, Mone, The_Durben, The.Drifter, neildradford, pinoy, and others.... and thanks to henftling for the theme that makes all these widgets posted in this thread look amazing.

Thanks for setup. But on my iphone 4, loaded in Winterboard, first position, and i don't see anything

With iFile, i can see
    2013-03-21 07:33 AM
    You'd did a great job with this one well done
    2013-03-21 07:48 AM
    Here's the Touch Forecast gps iwidget...simple and unobtrusive....but using Mone's red mini icons, don't you just love her? Thanks to Dacal for writing just about every script displaying on my screen....extract and drop in User/Library/iwidgets...when you first activate it, it will be at top, you may need to wiggle your icons so that you can drag down
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?b5yf1odce9l5o0m

Last edited by ferlop15; 2013-03-21 at 08:45 PM.
    2013-03-21 09:17 AM
    Here's the Touch Forecast gps iwidget...simple and unobtrusive....but using Mone's red mini icons, don't you just love her? Thanks to Dacal for writing just about every script displaying on my screen....extract and drop in User/Library/iwidgets

F TouchS.zip

Sorted. Thanks
    Last edited by Darrenrooster; 2013-03-21 at 09:49 AM.
    2013-03-21 09:46 AM
    Ferlop, not sure if this is just me but can't get the iwidget to work? Nothing loading?
    After you touch and hold an empty spot on the screen, did you not get the user interaction screen to come up? try to wiggle your other icons see if anything shows, could be that its sitting at top and you need to drag it down a bit..

edit.... ok, you got it sorted
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2013-03-21 at 09:57 AM.
    2013-03-21 09:53 AM
    hello tous.je wanted to apologize to you all for my character too speed.sincèrement désoler.mais I wanted to thank you for your exellent job. proof here and thank you to the creators

2013-03-21 10:02 AM
    Just a tip for anyone wanting to test their animated weather conditons, for example, you wanna see rain, or snow animations on Dacal's animated lockscreen, like the mod I posted......go to yahoo weather, search their radar page and look for a city where that's happening....get the code at the end of the url address....depends your browser....now turn off GPS and enter the code.....Just a bit of useless information, but the animations are terrific
    2013-03-21 10:12 AM

Thank you...very nice
    2013-03-21 11:24 AM
    ferlop15 how do you take out the animate i just wont the weather walls to show not animated buddy can you help...............

2013-03-21 12:08 PM
    http://www.alternativepb.com/modmyi/...talWeather.zip have downloaded file,and can see it but has only put half file in there?is this ment to be like this or do I need to rename file and put it somewhere else?thanks
    2013-03-21 12:36 PM
    on iphone4s and thanks for creators
    2013-03-21 02:12 PM
    ferlop15 how do you take out the animate i just wont the weather walls to show not animated buddy can you help...............

Don't know if there's a better way but all I did was go into JavaScript and rename weather! Worked for me!

Thanks of course go to Decal,Durben,Ferlop,and Henftling!

And I'm sure many more! Thanx to all!

My favorite set up and theme EVER!
    Last edited by Happy363; 2013-03-21 at 02:17 PM.
    2013-03-21 02:13 PM
    Here's the Touch Forecast gps iwidget...simple and unobtrusive....but using Mone's red mini icons, don't you just love her? Thanks to Dacal for writing just about every script displaying on my screen....extract and drop in User/Library/iwidgets...when you first activate it, it will be at top, you may need to wiggle your icons so that you can drag down

F TouchS.zip
    ]
    Great, as usual, Ferlop (& Lucy)... But may I suggest that you make the height parameter in your widget.plist a little smaller than 180? It's covering some icons depending on where I put it. I set it to 90 and that was perfectly fine to show the widget.
    2013-03-21 02:58 PM

F TouchS.zip

hey ferlop,how do you get that bubble time,mind sharing the layout and the css file,thanks
    2013-03-21 04:36 PM
    Greetings my Auros Friends

I got quite a few PMs asking if I could implement a 4 day forecast onto my last Touch Weather iWidget I just released.

So this is what I came up with

Defaults to Weather display:

Then Touch to switch to a 4 Day Forcast:

Of course, I added plenty of options:

Download Here: Drifters Touch Weather with Forcast.zip

Credits to Dacal for the scripts I modded
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 2013-03-21 at 05:37 PM.
    2013-03-21 04:44 PM
    Hi all, I have seen the acceptance of our latest widget, I'm so glad you like it. Erayser has been a pleasure doing this with you. Thanks Marcus for sincere thought. Henf Thanks for wonderful theme.

I made a pack for wallspaper i5. apart from that I did for the theme based, are 26 walls, hope you like them, will soon for i4

example:

and many more.......

erayser-lucia wallclockdigital.rar

credits a creators wall original
    Last edited by Lucys; 2013-03-21 at 05:18 PM.
    2013-03-21 04:55 PM
    Don't know if there's a better way but all I did was go into JavaScript and rename weather! Worked for me!

Thanks of course go to Decal,Durben,Ferlop,and Henftling!

And I'm sure many more! Thanx to all!

My favorite set up and theme EVER!
    worked like a charm thanks.................
    2013-03-21 04:57 PM
    Hi all, I have seen the acceptance of our latest widget, I'm so glad you like it. Erayser has been a pleasure doing this with you. Thanks Marcus for sincere thought. Henf Thanks for wonderful theme.

I made a pack for wallspaper i5. apart from that I did for the theme based, are 26 walls, hope you like them, will soon for i4

example:

and many more.......

erayser-lucia wallclockdigital.rar
    Very Nice Lucia, These overlays looks Stunning now
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 2013-03-21 at 10:19 PM.
    2013-03-21 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD