Hi all, I have seen the acceptance of our latest widget, I'm so glad you like it. Erayser has been a pleasure doing this with you. Thanks Marcus for sincere thought. Henf Thanks for wonderful theme.

I made a pack for wallspaper i5. apart from that I did for the theme based, are 26 walls, hope you like them, will soon for i4

example:

and many more.......

erayser-lucia wallclockdigital.rar

credits a creators wall original
    Could you please make some for ip4s?

TIA
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.

2013-03-21 06:32 PM
    I usually expect beautiful overlays from you Lucy... but those walls are stunning. I can't open the rar file at work, but is there a red and black overlay in there? I need one to represent my school colors for the NCAA march madness tournament.

I know akaya99099 will come up with one.

http://www.alternativepb.com/modmyi/...talWeather.zip have downloaded file,and can see it but has only put half file in there?is this ment to be like this or do I need to rename file and put it somewhere else?thanks
    What's the issue again? I didn't quite understand.
    2013-03-21 06:34 PM
    Could you please make some for ip4s?

TIA
    yes, I'm going to make for i4, maybe later I do have time, greetings
    2013-03-21 06:39 PM
    Hey guys. First, this is such a gorgeous theme and the reason I decided to rejailbrake my phone. I've been driving myself crazy trying to find a SB setup I saw recently, I believe it was one of Nates. Animated weather widget in the middle with icons on each side. Is there something out there like that except for having the weather you can add your own static image? I'm wanting to just have a pic of my gf. Thanks for any help and all the awesome work you guys do. You make this girls phone look stellar.
    Soli Deo gloria
    2013-03-21 06:45 PM
    As promised, here are the 24 walls for i4, Credits wall creator originals Greetings

example:

sberaylucyi4.rar
    Last edited by Lucys; 2013-03-21 at 11:16 PM.
    2013-03-21 08:14 PM
    @Mi

sorry Miss Mi, this thread is moving so fast and I just want to thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to help and glad peeps like it.
    Dear Cuk

I allways liked your work, bro
    Thanky again so much for all you had done!!!

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2013-03-21 08:16 PM
    can you hook me up with a transparent foldericon and my icons not lineing up right,thanks
    auros - enlight your phone-001.png
    2013-03-21 09:05 PM
    Will u please do s22lane? Thank you!
    Sorry for replying so late ...
    Here for you

auros - enlight your phone-s22lane-abeatbykai.pngauros - enlight your phone-s22lane-razer.pngauros - enlight your phone-s22lane-razor.png

Mi
    2013-03-21 09:18 PM
    Can you please do CLE
    2013-03-21 09:27 PM
    can you hook me up with a transparent foldericon and my icons not lineing up right,thanks
    auros - enlight your phone-001.png
    Hi, I noticed you have the original layout I posted weeks ago, Thanks, but there's a newer version with improved animations and images posted on Winterboard Topaz thread page 82...there is an iconoclasm layout there, but I don't know about a folder icon, sorry not meant to be used like that,
    2013-03-21 09:34 PM
    Much appreciated @lucys
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.

2013-03-21 09:36 PM
    Can you please do CLE
    Here you go

auros - enlight your phone-cle-abeatbykai2.pngauros - enlight your phone-cle-razer.pngauros - enlight your phone-cle-razor.png
    2013-03-21 10:06 PM
    big thanks to Decal Durben Ferlop Mone..............if i forgot any one sorry

snakema13 i will pm you the icons buddy tomorrow

Here you go

auros - enlight your phone-cle-abeatbykai2.pngauros - enlight your phone-cle-razer.pngauros - enlight your phone-cle-razor.png
    very nice Mi
    Last edited by nicoand; 2013-03-21 at 10:57 PM.
    2013-03-21 10:46 PM
    big thanks to Decal Durben Ferlop Mone..............if i forgot any one sorry

snakema13 i will pm you the icons buddy tomorrow

very nice Mi
    Do you want some?
    If yes ...

auros - enlight your phone-nicoand-abeatbykai.pngauros - enlight your phone-nicoand-razer.pngauros - enlight your phone-nicoand-razor.png

Btw: beautiful setup

Mi
    2013-03-21 11:15 PM
    Sorry for replying so late ...
    Here for you

auros - enlight your phone-s22lane-abeatbykai.pngauros - enlight your phone-s22lane-razer.pngauros - enlight your phone-s22lane-razor.png

Mi
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    2013-03-21 11:22 PM
    thanks Mi.............
    2013-03-21 11:29 PM
    Hi, I noticed you have the original layout I posted weeks ago, Thanks, but there's a newer version with improved animations and images posted on Winterboard Topaz thread page 82...there is an iconoclasm layout there, but I don't know about a folder icon, sorry not meant to be used like that,
    thanks bro,i got it,now just the foldericon.
    2013-03-21 11:34 PM
    auros - enlight your phone-akira-001.png credite to creator
    <a href=http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png target=_blank>http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png</a>
    2013-03-22 12:20 AM
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    You are very wellcome

thanks Mi.............

You are very wellcome also
    Glad if you like them

Mi
    2013-03-22 12:47 AM
    auros - enlight your phone-akira-001.png credite to creator
    Akaya can share, good job, greeting
    2013-03-22 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD