Attachment 627583 credite to sigit,crixx91,nated,james424 on creator
    Nice
    http://addcrixx.blogspot.mx/
    2013-03-25 10:20 PM
    auros - enlight your phone-9layer.png credite to sigit,crixx91,nated,james424 on creator
    <a href=http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png target=_blank>http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png</a>
    2013-03-25 11:30 PM
    auros - enlight your phone-9layer.png credite to sigit,crixx91,nated,james424 on creator
    Could I get one without the name auros please?
    2013-03-26 12:27 AM
    Amazing work man, had a question for you, anyway to get a psd of the image file so that I can add my own image as the lockscreen background or maybe a lockscreen without auros so I can use with other themes?
    Go Gators!!!
    2013-03-26 12:36 AM
    Could I get one without the name auros please?
    ok.auros - enlight your phone-2layer.png creator to sigit, crixx91, NAT, james424 Credite and the creator
    <a href=http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png target=_blank>http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png</a>
    2013-03-26 12:41 AM
    ok.auros - enlight your phone-2layer.png creator to sigit, crixx91, NAT, james424 Credite and the creator
    Thank you bro.👊👊
    2013-03-26 12:52 AM
    I was on my computer working on a new LS/SB screen... while watching the NCAA march madness basketball tournament... and I'm very depressed my college team lost today.

Anyhow, after seeing a lot of posts from ferlop15 on his favorite theme/widget, I thought I would give it a shot, and add things here and there from all the widgets that was shared on this forum. There are way to many people to thank... so if I missed you in the credits... I'm truely sorry.

My LS and SB screens...

Credits: ferlop15, nateD, Lucy, The_Durben, Dacal, Mone, henftling, The.Drifter, pinoy... and everyone who shared on this forum.
    Good job erayser fantastic work 😃
    2013-03-26 01:52 AM
    maybe someone be interested, greeting from La Palma

Last edited by Lucys; 2013-03-26 at 03:31 AM.
    2013-03-26 02:34 AM
    auros - enlight your phone-img_0111.png creator to sigit, crixx91, NAT, james424 Credite and the creator
    2013-03-26 02:38 AM
    Amazing work man, had a question for you, anyway to get a psd of the image file so that I can add my own image as the lockscreen background or maybe a lockscreen without auros so I can use with other themes?
    James424 got that idea here...
    http://iar7.deviantart.com/art/LS-SB-GunLocK-349332590

Open that frame in PS, hollow it out and apply your image. He can't give you a PSD because he didn't make it. Could have at least gave credits. I see why modders are leaving this forum like mentioned before.
    2013-03-26 04:10 AM
    I'm not james,but james is my boy and he is a very good friend in iCommunity,so here is the frame you need.Please thanks to James and credits to Grimlock for the idea..this is a blank background so u can add any wall u want to it..

2013-03-26 04:43 AM
    Here is my ferlop15's version of the screens he's been posting on this thread lately.

NOTE: Sorry, I didn't use the Basalt theme or downloads that ferlop15 posted in this thread... so it's probably not something that will work with the existing theme/widget. I just eyeballed ferlop15's screenshots and made an overlay to work with the DigitalWeather widget that Lucy and I shared a few days ago.

First, you would need to download the DigitalWeather widget:
    Lucy_erayser_SB DigitalWeather.zip

Next, download the modified files to replace in the DigitalWeather widget:
    erayser_Ferlop15_version.zip

Read the README.txt file on where to place or replace files and folders. Sorry for the inconvenience of replacing/adding folders and files. I had to do it this way because the file would have been to large if I added it to the DigitalWeather widget in both LS/SB versions.

For the Alpha icons... You can use the existing icons from ferlop15's download:
    Text Icons Thin.zip

If you want to change the font to match the font used in Auros... the font name I used is abeatbyKai, which you can download from the internet.

Also... here are my alphaicons that I'm currently using if anyone wants to use them:
    erayser_alphaIcons.zip

Last thing... this is mainly for iPhone 5 owners... I still haven't found a way to have the same effects with the limited amount of screen space on the iPhone 4/4s.

That's about it... enjoy...

Credits: ferlop15, nateD, Lucy, The_Durben, Dacal, Mone, henftling, The.Drifter, pinoy, schnedi... and everyone who shared on this forum.
    Last edited by erayser; 2013-03-27 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Added AlphaIcon download
    2013-03-26 05:21 AM
    Man how did my 4s become obsolete so fast?😢

It's beautiful eraser!
    2013-03-26 05:52 AM
    Man how did my 4s become obsolete so fast?��

It's beautiful eraser!
    I've enjoyed themeing my iPhone 4 for many years... the iPhone 5 is really spoiling me. Trends lately is to use the extra screen space for HD images. It's nice to have once in a while, but I still prefer icons... especially showcasing Auros icons.
    2013-03-26 05:59 AM
    James424 got that idea here...
    LS / SB GunLocK by *GrimlocK38 on deviantART

Open that frame in PS, hollow it out and apply your image. He can't give you a PSD because he didn't make it. Could have at least gave credits. I see why modders are leaving this forum like mentioned before.
    I'm not james,but james is my boy and he is a very good friend in iCommunity,so here is the frame you need.Please thanks to James and credits to Grimlock for the idea..this is a blank background so u can add any wall u want to it..

Thank you both for the help, and a big thanks to James, Grimlock and everyone else that made this and every other mod possible.
    Go Gators!!!
    2013-03-26 06:00 AM
    just changed the lay out Iconoclasm keeps going into safe mode cant get out off ....................help
    2013-03-26 12:09 PM
    just changed the lay out Iconoclasm keeps going into safe mode cant get out off ....................help
    You could try uninstalling springtomize, see if it helps...if u can get into iconoclasm in safe mode, change your layout, try 5x5...that's what I would try
    2013-03-26 12:44 PM
    have installed gridlock?, disable it from springtomize, and your iphone will safe mode, happens to me when I have enabled the two tweaks at once, greeting
    2013-03-26 02:01 PM
    Here is my ferlop15's version of the screens he's been posting on this thread lately.

NOTE: Sorry, I didn't use the Basalt theme or downloads that ferlop15 posted in this thread... so it's probably not something that will work with the existing theme/widget. I just eyeballed ferlop15's screenshots and made an overlay to work with the DigitalWeather widget that Lucy and I shared a few days ago.

First, you would need to download the DigitalWeather widget:
    Lucy_erayser_SB DigitalWeather.zip

Next, download the modified files to replace in the DigitalWeather widget:
    erayser_Ferlop15_version.zip

Read the README.txt file on where to place or replace files and folders. Sorry for the inconvenience of replacing/adding folders and files. I had to do it this way because the file would have been to large if I added it to the DigitalWeather widget in both LS/SB versions.

For the Alpha icons... You can use the existing icons from ferlop15's download:
    Text Icons Thin.zip

If you want to change the font to match the font used in Auros... the font name I used is abeatbyKai, which you can download from the internet.

Last thing... this is mainly for iPhone 5 owners... I still haven't found a way to have the same effects with the limited amount of screen space on the iPhone 4/4s.

That's about it... enjoy...

Credits: ferlop15, nateD, Lucy, The_Durben, Dacal, Mone, henftling, The.Drifter, pinoy, schnedi... and everyone who shared on this forum.
    what Iconoclasm do i use for i5 im useing Lu_eray i5DigitalWeather
    2013-03-26 03:17 PM
    what Iconoclasm do i use for i5 im useing Lu_eray i5DigitalWeather
    I used the icons where the names are at the top, and used the iconoclasm layout source below. If you have gridlock, you might want to add a row in the middle just to hold icons temporarily as you move icons where you want them on the top and bottom,

Just paste the source below in notepad and save it as something like "TopBottom (5x2).plist", then ssh into...
    /Library/Iconclasm/Layouts

Or in ifile, you can copy and existing layout, paste it in the same directory and rename it. Then you can replace the source with the source bellow.

PHP Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
      <key>EasyGrid</key>
      <true/>
      <key>Rows</key>
      <array>
        <integer>21</integer>
        <integer>288</integer>
      </array>
      <key>Cols</key>
      <array>
        <integer>4</integer>
        <integer>67</integer>
        <integer>130</integer>
        <integer>193</integer>
        <integer>256</integer>
      </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    2013-03-26 05:30 PM
8,773 ... 291341381389390391392393401 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD