Thanks guys for the fast replies. Downloaded already WeatherIcon 6 fix.

As for Clockify, i tried to install it from Cydia (and replace LiveClock) but i get a message that this version (1.0.3) isn't supported (i'm on iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.2).
    What should i do?
    2013-04-29 02:59 PM
    Thanks guys for the fast replies. Downloaded already WeatherIcon 6 fix.

As for Clockify, i tried to install it from Cydia (and replace LiveClock) but i get a message that this version (1.0.3) isn't supported (i'm on iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.2).
    What should i do?
    DummyDev stated he was going to update clockify for iOS6, but has yet to even supply a Beta, so I don't think it's coming anytime soon. If you have iWidgets installed, check this post for a similar clock. You can place the widget over the timer app, and still touch the lower half of the icon to open the app. Thank you.

http://modmyi.com/showpost.php?p=6745218
    2013-04-29 06:07 PM
    DummyDev stated he was going to update clockify for iOS6, but has yet to even supply a Beta, so I don't think it's coming anytime soon. If you have iWidgets installed, check this post for a similar clock. You can place the widget over the timer app, and still touch the lower half of the icon to open the app. Thank you.

http://modmyi.com/showpost.php?p=6745218
    See iWidgetTapper in cydia. iWidgets can open apps now.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-04-29 09:43 PM
    See iWidgetTapper in cydia. iWidgets can open apps now.
    yes but is bug;i have installed and when move widget is crash
    2013-04-29 09:53 PM
    yes but is bug;i have installed and when move widget is crash
    Does the widget you are moving have a touch function?

You may need to email the dev.

2013-04-29 09:59 PM
    Yeah only bug I've found is clear all function with auxo puts you in safe mode. Closing individually works like a charm
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-04-29 10:01 PM

Winterboard auros - enlight your phone - Page 203
    Thanks buddy for your time.
    Could you please check the link you posted because is broken?
    2013-04-29 11:12 PM
    Link won't work if you are using the mobile app. You need to view it in safari. It's a bug in the app.

2013-04-30 12:08 AM
    Link won't work if you are using the mobile app. You need to view it in safari. It's a bug in the app.
    I mostly use Safari on my iPad and iPhone, but I get a "400 Bad Request" error on both iDevices.
    2013-04-30 12:48 AM
    With a helpful Post from schnedi i make a Refresh-Button (BETA) in my fav. SB Widget (by mone)...

Please test this and let me know this works or not ! Thanks !

Pack incl. Icon-Layout, Text Icon, AnalogClock iWidget by Durben (Thanks all of this Guys so much)

Download
    2013-04-30 01:58 AM
    With a helpful Post from schnedi i make a Refresh-Button (BETA) in my fav. SB Widget (by mone)...

Pack incl. Icon-Layout, Text Icon, AnalogClock iWidget by Durben (Thanks all of this Guys so much)

Download
    how i fix the icon layout and put the analogclock more down is only i need thanks i feeling dumb 😥 my iphone look black all display here a pic sorry for my english
    Attached Images
    2013-04-30 02:38 AM
    Link isn't broken, as KOH stated. Works fine for me. Also the page number is in the link(203)...so skimming that page would take less time than telling me my link is broken. Thank you.

@KOH: I saw the hype about it just then. Looks promising. If nothing else, I'm sure it will evolve to good things. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2013-04-30 at 04:42 AM.
    2013-04-30 04:39 AM
    Link isn't broken, as KOH stated. Works fine for me. Also the page number is in the link(203)...so skimming that page would take less time than telling me my link is broken. Thank you.
    I believe you that it works for you, but I'm also telling the truth that I get a "400 Bad Request" error on safarii on my iPhone and iPad. I have tried other browsers too like... terra, atomic, iSwifter, sleipinr... and all give me the same error. Anyhow... I did see your post from this link:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...ml#post6745218

... just in case others get the 400 Bad Request error...
    2013-04-30 08:42 AM
    I believe you that it works for you, but I'm also telling the truth that I get a "400 Bad Request" error on safarii on my iPhone and iPad. I have tried other browsers too like... terra, atomic, iSwifter, sleipinr... and all give me the same error. Anyhow... I did see your post from this link:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...ml#post6745218

... just in case others get the 400 Bad Request error...
    It's official!! The MMi app is broken (like you needed me to tell you that), NOT the links From browsah, the links copied from app are likely to give you an error. And from app, the links created in browsah, are likely to take you to some random thread. ^^ lmao
    2013-04-30 09:52 AM
    how i fix the icon layout and put the analogclock more down is only i need thanks i feeling dumb �� my iphone look black all display here a pic sorry for my english
    You need...

- LibWeather
    - Iconoclasm
    - iWidgets

And the Clock is a iWidget, you can move it like a Icon, hold the Clock, than the Clock Wiggle and than you can move it.

EDIT: But the Refresh-Button dont work. I dont know why, a Pro must take a look please.
    I have Libweather installed but the Weather dont refresh, only after a Respring the Weather is right.
    PLEASE HELP ME !
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2013-04-30 at 11:42 AM.
    2013-04-30 11:25 AM
    You need...

- LibWeather
    - Iconoclasm
    - iWidgets

And the Clock is a iWidget, you can move it like a Icon, hold the Clock, than the Clock Wiggle and than you can move it.

EDIT: But the Refresh-Button dont work. I dont know why, a Pro must take a look please.
    I have Libweather installed but the Weather dont refresh, only after a Respring the Weather is right.
    PLEASE HELP ME !

that SB Mod don't have "config.js" file ?
    2013-05-01 01:56 PM

Download
    Hi UNLOCKZ.. Nice! Thank you! However is there a config file to change language etc?
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2013-05-02 03:07 AM

HERE IS MY NEW LS IT COMES WHIT TWO SLIDERS CHOOSE THE ONE YOU LIKE BEST ONLY RENAME THE BUNDLES AND THE LAYER.
    IT COMES WHIT THE NAME PSD,FONT, AND THE PICS PSD.TO PUT YOUR CITY CODE GO TO CONFIG.JS AND LOOK FOR VAR LOCAL
    TO CHANGE THE TIME GO TO CONFIGUREME.JS. CREDITS AND THANKS TO CRIxX91,SIGIT,ZIGGY,D1LL1NG3R,SUPEROUSE,JAZZMAN,
    SCHNEDI AND THE CREATORS AND A BIG THANKS TO CRIXX91 FOR PUTTING THE CODES ON MY MODS THANKS BUD ENJOY

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    JAM3S_LS BLACK & RED GEARS I4:
    JAM3S_LS BLACK & RED GEARS I4.rar

JAM3S_LS BLACK & RED GEARS I5:
    JAM3S_LS BLACK & RED GEARS I5.rar
    MOD DESIGNER
    2013-05-02 03:41 AM
    Beautiful work James424 (as usual). Thanx for this one.
    2013-05-02 06:35 AM

HERE IS MY NEW LS IT COMES WHIT TWO SLIDERS CHOOSE THE ONE YOU LIKE BEST ONLY RENAME THE BUNDLES AND THE LAYER.
    IT COMES WHIT THE NAME PSD,FONT, AND THE PICS PSD.TO PUT YOUR CITY CODE GO TO CONFIG.JS AND LOOK FOR VAR LOCAL
    TO CHANGE THE TIME GO TO CONFIGUREME.JS. CREDITS AND THANKS TO CRIxX91,SIGIT,ZIGGY,D1LL1NG3R,SUPEROUSE,JAZZMAN,
    SCHNEDI AND THE CREATORS AND A BIG THANKS TO CRIXX91 FOR PUTTING THE CODES ON MY MODS THANKS BUD ENJOY

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    JAM3S_LS BLACK & RED GEARS I4:
    JAM3S_LS BLACK & RED GEARS I4.rar

JAM3S_LS BLACK & RED GEARS I5:
    JAM3S_LS BLACK & RED GEARS I5.rar
    Awesome bud..👌
    2013-05-02 09:19 PM
8,773 ... 308358398406407408409410418 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD