Thank you for the sounds
    Nice ones included!!

Mi

Good to know, Gunny
    Thanks

Am looking forward to it

Mi

That's cool, daddy !!!
    Is there a progress with this sweet one allready?

Mi
    Wow that setup is just amazing.
    2013-01-04 01:53 PM
    So guy's. This is me today. biteSMS and Tapatalk i tried to take auros likely. I hope it is... Both Icons are in the Link under the screen and in dark and light version in there

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26969504/icons-broody.zip
    Huhu Marco

You are doing great icons, buddy
    Thank you!!!

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2013-01-04 02:02 PM
    Recommended font is mentioned as 'POIRETONE' and cydia for me dint show me any font with tht name. Though i did find 'poiret one' wich almost looks the same.

Just so u know.
    2013-01-04 02:17 PM
    One of the most beautiful UI's I've ever seen. Top shelf no doubt. Great job Henf and all.

auros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357302077.329525.jpg
    Last edited by metaserph; 2013-01-04 at 02:20 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2013-01-04 02:18 PM
    Well this is my version icon, that could fit any radio( I'm using it for TuneIn Radio ),signal icon. I wanted something that gives an impression of close to me( nothing goes out,nothing goes in ), like an chamber, private, that would fit better with all the rest of the theme.
    I hope that you like it just the way I like it..and looks so nice on the phone...

2013-01-04 02:37 PM
    Waggum the bundles and stuff
    2013-01-04 03:14 PM
    Krima, Areske86, King, SK37,
    Thanks for the education on Bundles IDs and AppInfo. I'm trying to wean myself off SummerBoard. Not easy - but I don't like the idea of SummerBoard potentially slowing my phone.

Much appreciated!
    2013-01-04 03:19 PM
    @Mi

sorry Miss Mi, this thread is moving so fast and I just want to thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to help and glad peeps like it.
    2013-01-04 03:39 PM
    guessing uisounds not able to be themed yet in ios6?
    Probably, I don't have ios 6 do I can't see the sound file locations. You can have a go yourself if you have ifile.
    2013-01-04 03:49 PM
    If I may request a few icons in dark style:

backboard (and preview icon), data usage, settings, and USAA.
    auros - enlight your phone-auros.jpg

Thanks so much
    2013-01-04 03:53 PM
    Could you share your wallpaper, dock and widget? and from what theme is the status bar?
    Sorry it took me soon long....

Here's the status bar set I'm using deviantART: More Like iSky iPhone4 Statusbar Icons by ~FloStyler0408

I forget where I got the wallpaper.. but it was definitely in one of the theme threads on here... so if anyone knows who let me know so I can credit them...auros - enlight your phone-lockbackground.png

I got the widget from dbar it's done by Amirpiano... I changed his lock screen to a SBwidget... as long as he's cool with it I'll throw it up.
    2013-01-04 04:04 PM
    Good Morning my friends Nice to see few new pages with great work of many ppl !!!

2013-01-04 04:05 PM
    Krima, Areske86, King, SK37,
    Thanks for the education on Bundles IDs and AppInfo. I'm trying to wean myself off SummerBoard. Not easy - but I don't like the idea of SummerBoard potentially slowing my phone.

Much appreciated!
    I've always used Summerboard method and never noticed my phone being slower ....just saying....it's just pain to look for correct bundle names.....
    2013-01-04 04:07 PM
    Waggum the bundles and stuff
    Do you have Appinfo? Goes a long way for finding bundle names. Downloadable in cydia.

If you're still stuck from there I'll look up some for you.

Remember it also tells you the exact name(s) that the icons have to be in each bundle (for example, [email protected] or another might be [email protected]) in order for the theme to catch.

I've always used Summerboard method and never noticed my phone being slower ....just saying....it's just pain to look for correct bundle names.....
    This was more of a problem with older model phones. Anything past the 3G-S shouldn't experience much lag from Summerboard.

My only knock against Summerboard is it doesn't convert the themed icons to other tweaks/apps like lockinfo, notification center, and intelliscreenX. You'll only get the main icon and any other use of the app will show stock icon
    Last edited by WaGGuM; 2013-01-04 at 04:10 PM.
    2013-01-04 04:07 PM
    The lag for me always comes from switching pages. I personally try not to use summerboard unless its required for a 3d AppStore icon like in boss.
    2013-01-04 04:15 PM
    I need something to mod.. Really contribute but never been an icon guy :/
    2013-01-04 04:36 PM
    Winterboard Alt........
    Attached Thumbnails auros - enlight your phone-winterboard.png   auros - enlight your phone-winterboard_black.png   auros - enlight your phone-winterboard_black1.png   auros - enlight your phone-winterboard2.png  
    2013-01-04 04:38 PM
    ....thank you ALL....for ...all of you givin' the livin' evidence of the word COMMUNITY in icom....unbelievable this is ...
    2013-01-04 04:38 PM
    Winterboard Alt........
    Dude read my mind - Love it!

Can you make a Modmyi Icon??
    2013-01-04 04:46 PM
    Me today credits to Sino, henf & me
    2013-01-04 04:57 PM
8,773 ... 41495051525361101151 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.