Guessing your not using GPS. Open the config.js and change var gps from true to false then enter your normal yahoo code where it says var locale
    auros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357753912.300640.jpg

Followed the directions, still won't show anything though. Sorry to be such a pain
    2013-01-09 06:52 PM

Followed the directions, still won't show anything though. Sorry to be such a pain
    Try a different code if the numbers don't work use the code that starts with US
    2013-01-09 06:54 PM
    Attachment 618474Where did I go wrong with this? Trying to get my local weather to show, went into the .js file in ifile, but unsure of where to get the info for the var locale etc

Enter your location here.

this one may be yours...USVA0351
    Last edited by macinmac; 2013-01-09 at 07:10 PM.
    2013-01-09 07:01 PM
    Are you connected to the Internet? Try my code UKXX1186 if that works tell me you city and country. Make sure you write my code exactly as I have here

Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-01-09 07:02 PM
    Are you connected to the Internet? Try my code UKXX1186 if that works tell me you city and country. Make sure you write my code exactly as I have here
    Thanks, i figured out what it was. macinmac gave me a link to find the code, i was just using yahoo weather for the code itself. I live in small town VA, so it didnt have my location, just went with closest one to me.
    2013-01-09 07:07 PM
    My set up today!!
    2013-01-09 07:11 PM
    Simple and nice icons, gr8
    add some liquify also under the water it makes it more beautiful :P

My set up today!!
    hey bro would you mind sharing the shelf?

very nice setup, will try to add background weather.

best,
    Last edited by mohseen488; 2013-01-09 at 07:30 PM.
    2013-01-09 07:26 PM
    Im trying to finish off my Dark Look but am short only 3 Icons

Could I please request someone to make these in the dark icon style for me ?
    These are the only ones I have left on my springboard that arent dark

Settings
    FaceTime
    Springtomize

I already double checked the dropbox link as well as backtracked 65 pages to see if they were already posted, but couldnt find these in dark, so any help would be graciously appreciated

BTW (on my icon hunt backtrack through the pages today), I just gotta say that there are very many talented people who have contributed to this theme to make this just plain awesome, many thanks to all who have helped, its nice to see the true MMI spirit show through again with this great theme
    2013-01-09 07:30 PM
    Simple and nice icons, gr8
    add some liquify also under the water it makes it more beautiful :P

hey bro would you mind sharing the shelf?

very nice setup, will try to add background weather.

best,
    This is already Gps weather with Black and White weather pics!
    2013-01-09 07:35 PM
    Plse share that's awesome TIA

That's stunning brother please share tia
    2013-01-09 07:48 PM
    Ok please may I have it? thanks for the quick response.

Im trying to finish off my Dark Look but am short only 3 Icons

Could I please request someone to make these in the dark icon style for me ?
    These are the only ones I have left on my springboard that arent dark

Settings
    FaceTime
    Springtomize

I already double checked the dropbox link as well as backtracked 65 pages to see if they were already posted, but couldnt find these in dark, so any help would be graciously appreciated

BTW (on my icon hunt backtrack through the pages today), I just gotta say that there are very many talented people who have contributed to this theme to make this just plain awesome, many thanks to all who have helped, its nice to see the true MMI spirit show through again with this great theme
    sorry bro don't have the psd.
    2013-01-09 07:50 PM
    my ipod this nigth.. thanks guys xD
    auros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357757487.666122.jpgauros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357757508.734074.jpgauros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357757522.161498.jpgauros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357757538.451300.jpgauros - enlight your phone-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357757549.600325.jpg
    2013-01-09 07:52 PM
    Where can I get this SB at and the iwidgets and all?Attachment 618471
    It's a mod i did for mios theme a while ago.. here's the link nateD_MiOS.zip

how do you do with icon shadow???? looks very impressive
    It's the kind of thing that looks different on the phone to the mac screen so I did it through a lot of minor adjustments and resprings...followed by more minor adjustments and more resprings... Lol
    Last edited by nateD; 2013-01-09 at 08:07 PM.
    2013-01-09 08:04 PM
    So gyus, thats the Last one for today!!! All make new, with liquify under Water! In Black and White!

auros - enlight your phone-app-store-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-bytafont-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-cydia-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-ebay-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-einkaufen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-einstellungen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-facebook-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-forumrunner-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-fotos-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-hel2park-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-ifile-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-kalender-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-kamera-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-kleinanzeigen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-kontakte-2x.png

auros - enlight your phone-mail-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-mediafire-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-messenger-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-modmyi-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-nachrichten-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-navigon-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-notizen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-path-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-safari-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-springtomize-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-telefon-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-traffic4all-2x.png

auros - enlight your phone-whatsapp-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-winterboard-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-youtube-2x.png

auros - enlight your phone-app-store-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-bytafont-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-cydia-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-ebay-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-einkaufen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-einstellungen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-facebook-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-forumrunner-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-fotos-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-hel2park-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-ifile-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-kalender-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-kamera-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-kleinanzeigen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-kontakte-2x.png

auros - enlight your phone-mail-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-mediafire-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-messenger-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-modmyi-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-nachrichten-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-navigon-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-notizen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-path-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-safari-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-springtomize-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-telefon-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-traffic4all-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-tweetbot-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-uhr-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-wetter-2x.png

auros - enlight your phone-whatsapp-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-winterboard-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-youtube-2x.png
    Attached Thumbnails auros - enlight your phone-tweetbot-2x.png   auros - enlight your phone-uhr-2x.png   auros - enlight your phone-wetter-2x.png  
    Last edited by yamakasi73; 2013-01-09 at 08:26 PM.
    2013-01-09 08:23 PM
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb
    2013-01-09 08:30 PM
    auros - enlight your phone-auros01.pngauros - enlight your phone-3auroslayer.png Credit to and creators
    2013-01-09 08:44 PM
    So gyus, thats the Last one for today!!! All make new, with liquify under Water! In Black and White!

auros - enlight your phone-mail-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-mediafire-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-messenger-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-modmyi-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-nachrichten-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-navigon-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-notizen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-path-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-safari-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-springtomize-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-telefon-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-traffic4all-2x.png

auros - enlight your phone-mail-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-mediafire-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-messenger-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-modmyi-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-nachrichten-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-navigon-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-notizen-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-path-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-safari-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-springtomize-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-telefon-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-traffic4all-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-tweetbot-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-uhr-2x.pngauros - enlight your phone-wetter-2x.png

Can you zip them all and upload it. thankS
    2013-01-09 08:49 PM
    auros - enlight your phone-auros02.png
    2013-01-09 09:03 PM
    iPhone 4S setting

Bro can you made a white one too they are siick
    2013-01-09 09:13 PM
    Bro can you made a white one too they are siick
    should the A5 be in black or white?

OK will do it now I am sleeping it already 1:30 AM
    Last edited by mohseen488; 2013-01-09 at 09:24 PM.
    2013-01-09 09:17 PM
8,773 ... 488896979899100108148198 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD