Then u must only activate BaseTheme and above an SimpleTheme!
    2013-02-23 05:58 PM
    Same answer I received last week. When I tried to ask specific questions like priorities (e.g.Zephyr) or iOS 6 issues --> no comment on the specific question.

So my feeling. Gridlock for iOS6 will not appear for weeks
    Donīt think so, itīs a very popular and paid tweak, but he first started porting heīs newest tweaks.

the Statusbar theming iīm working on:

Last edited by Blue; 2013-02-23 at 08:04 PM.
    2013-02-23 06:07 PM
    That's why your themes are always a top notch Blue. It's different and it looks professional.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-02-23 06:33 PM
    Thanks.

You won't ever get any Alien themes from me
    2013-02-23 08:08 PM
    Coool !!
    2013-02-23 08:10 PM
    Thanks.

You won't ever get any Alien themes from me
    I wouldn't expect that. But if you ever did one I can picture a nice futuristic clean style. Maybe a concept of alien touch but not to much. I prefer their technology lol.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-02-23 08:58 PM
    So, exxOS is released at ThemeIt (my quickest ThemeIt release ever)

But I just installed the ThemeIt app, it seems the app isnīt even working on a iPhone 5 (!!???) WTF ?
    So iP5 users canīt even buy it there ? Maybe some of you know what i think about ThemeIt, always another "surprise"

Time to donate for exxOS ends now. When exxOS is released at Cydia Iīll contact all Donators because of free copies (hopefully today/tomorrow)
    2013-02-24 02:19 AM
    Anybody here can make iconoclasm layouts?i just want the infiniboard setup with icons on left 2 by 2 where blue has the springjumps, can someone make this?maybe for another simple version of the theme, i think would look good thanks in advance
    2013-02-24 06:15 AM
    You could make your own with the Iconoclasm Layout Maker tweak.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-02-24 06:19 AM

But I just installed the ThemeIt app, it seems the app isnīt even working on a iPhone 5 (!!???) WTF ?
    So iP5 users canīt even buy it there ? Maybe some of you know what i think about ThemeIt, always another "surprise"

Time to donate for exxOS ends now. When exxOS is released at Cydia Iīll contact all Donators because of free copies (hopefully today/tomorrow)
    I have an iPhone 5 I was able to install the ThemeIt app and purchase the theme...but it cannot complete the download.
    2013-02-24 06:23 AM
    You could make your own with the Iconoclasm Layout Maker tweak.
    Hey bro i have that and tried but i cant scroll the page down with infiniboard
    2013-02-24 06:36 AM
    Has anyone else downloaded it from ThemeIt I almost feel like the file is either corrupt or only partially uploaded.
    2013-02-24 07:02 AM
    Downloaded using DownThemAll on firefox with the link the app failed with, renamed it and manually copy to the ThemeIt download folder. Loving this theme.
    2013-02-24 09:23 AM
    Donīt think so, itīs a very popular and paid tweak, but he first started porting heīs newest tweaks.

the Statusbar theming iīm working on:
    Peter, I am with you & hope it will be released soon.

I had not count the Zephyr updates since JB for iOS 6 was released (like today). Now he is adding some user 'nice-to-have' wishes to the Zephyr tweak. Maybe he is simultaneously working on Gridlock. I don't know. Maybe there are some issues transferring Gridlock to iOS 6. He is not giving updates to the community so we have to cross the fingers & wait.
    2013-02-24 01:53 PM

ThemeIt.app works fine on iphone5.
    Just add your iphone5 on themeit site.
    And force the installation option must be ON
    2013-02-24 02:11 PM
    I have the same problem. Purchased on themeit but the download stops halfway through. Is it possible to get the theme from some other method? I'm going mad about this!
    2013-02-24 02:17 PM
    I have an iPhone 5 I was able to install the ThemeIt app and purchase the theme...but it cannot complete the download.
    Sorry to hear that, if you have any issues with dowloading and installing a theme from a theme store you must contact this store.

You never download or purchase a theme from a themer. Responsible is only the store and only they can fix issues with their servers or whatever.

Because of the many issues I had the last years with ThemeIt i generally canīt recommend this store.

Hey bro i have that and tried but i cant scroll the page down with infiniboard
    A week ago I made a iconosclasm layout with a space for the widget, because i was hoping that Gridlock will be unnecessary then, but itīs not possible, too many issues.
    Last edited by Blue; 2013-02-24 at 06:12 PM.
    2013-02-24 06:07 PM
    well you have been around long enough to know what you are talking about. certainly do appreciate what you do, and the support you offer you have always taken care of my needs……and I saw thank you sir. excellent theme btw
    2013-02-24 06:14 PM
    Blue, I don't know if i'm a little dumb or what, but I just installed your newest theme (actually overwrote the beta) & when I enabled your theme in color keyboard, all I saw were letters. No "keys" or anything like that.
    What did I do wrong?
    2013-02-24 07:27 PM
    i have i iPhone 5 and trying to figure out how to get te sidebar working.
    I only want four pages, so do i only need four shortcuts of each number (_shortcut_0G.app till _shortcut_0J.app) and the same for shortcut 1,2,3?
    2013-02-24 09:13 PM
991 ... 9171819202129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD