Hi Marty,

I'm still looking for the resolution to have the Current Weather get automatically updated when you change locations. Thanks so much for posting this theme! I'm having fun modding and testing it. If you want to also use it on your SpringBoard, just change the name of the LockBackground.html to Wallpaper.HTML!
    I used Doreen's Weather icon sets instead of the HTC set since it is Buuf'd. I modified your "Impulse-McFly PSD.psd" so I could move the Forecast Table down a touch. It was a little too close to the status bar for me. I did not do the best job as I'm really crappy with any image editing. I would like to have other colors as well as your maroon color. Is there an easy way to do this and if so, can you tell me how? I am so lame just trying to make any simple image changes! LOL!
    I also changed the Forecast day of the week color and text size so I could see it more easily and quickly. Ahhhhh, age will catch up to you all! LOL!

Attachment 628567
    Hi all. I'm on the GPS weather update (day and night actually - my wife not happy - lol). I will post a revised version of the LS as soon as it's fixed. Check all your other weather widgets (LS & SB)! Lots of issues with GPS weather NOT updating on the fly as you are travelling. It's a coding thing that I hope to have resolved soon at least with this LS in particular!
    Thanks.
    2013-03-31 01:42 AM
    Hence why it is easier to just use the typical input location scripts...
    2013-03-31 02:30 AM
    Hence why it is easier to just use the typical input location scripts...
    Easier - for sure! But then you don't get updated weather as you travel on the fly. The weather you get is only for city code used regardless of where you are.

To be honest, I'm sure I will hardly ever use the GPS weather but I have to get it working just to be able to say it works!! LOL.
    2013-03-31 02:35 AM
    I know Marty it sounds like you are more on a personal mission! hehe

Goodluck!

Hi Doreen. I'll be very glad if you write him a private message and requests about the weather on LS. I'll be waiting. Thank you
    Done. And once again I'm not sure if he too will respond or not he is yet another one I've not spoken to in ages. But I hope you realize that clock of mine was made for the iPhone 4 so "you" will need to get it working on your iPhone 5 okay. I'm in the middle of some personal business and not going to get myself frustrated right now w/ scripting things.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2013-03-31 at 02:42 AM.
    2013-03-31 02:38 AM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364687083.462108.jpg

How do I get rid if the camera grabber completely? I just want the chain. Thank you!
    Creation is a beautiful thing
    2013-03-31 02:46 AM
    Try this theme...

Re-download the file I forgot to add the directory of com.apple.springboard w/ the transparent camera grabber image.

It will work now. That is if you are on an iPhone 5 if you are on an iPhone 4 you will need to find out how to title the transparent camera image correctly for your device okay but then it will work.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Doreen; 2013-03-31 at 03:00 AM.
    2013-03-31 02:48 AM
    Hi all. I'm on the GPS weather update (day and night actually - my wife not happy - lol). I will post a revised version of the LS as soon as it's fixed. Check all your other weather widgets (LS & SB)! Lots of issues with GPS weather NOT updating on the fly as you are travelling. It's a coding thing that I hope to have resolved soon at least with this LS in particular!
    Thanks.
    I just left my city and the Forecast went completely blank. It did not update until I returned home. I must have my zip populated witihin the Forecast files. Arrgghh, this takes up so much time! I need to go back to my iPad Buuf theme...
    2013-03-31 04:24 AM
    Arrgghh, this takes up so much time!
    haha - tell me about it. My beard goes down to my waist and I haven't seen my wife and kid for 3-days and we're all under the same roof. I'm sure I smell too - lol. It will all be worth it when I get the GPS working.

I think I need to rearrange my priorities - lol.
    2013-03-31 04:27 AM
    Try this theme...

Re-download the file I forgot to add the directory of com.apple.springboard w/ the transparent camera grabber image.

It will work now. That is if you are on an iPhone 5 if you are on an iPhone 4 you will need to find out how to title the transparent camera image correctly for your device okay but then it will work.
    Yes I have the 5! Thank you so much Doreen! As soon as the balance issue gets figured out with my Paypal I will donate!!! I promise!! What is your PayPal?
    2013-03-31 04:35 AM
    I know Marty it sounds like you are more on a personal mission! hehe

Goodluck!

Done. And once again I'm not sure if he too will respond or not he is yet another one I've not spoken to in ages. But I hope you realize that clock of mine was made for the iPhone 4 so "you" will need to get it working on your iPhone 5 okay. I'm in the middle of some personal business and not going to get myself frustrated right now w/ scripting things.
    Doreen Hello thank you for the effort. Never mind that it's on the iPhone 4 I'll be waiting. thank you
    2013-03-31 09:42 AM
    Scarch replied and sent me the files and it looks like I forgot that I made this flip clock for "LockInfo" so you will need to do some reading up on LockInfo okay. And remember I made this ages ago and for the iPhone 4 not the iPhone 5 so you will need to fiddle around to get this to work.

Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme.zip

Happy Easter everyone! I'm off for the day, I have cooking to do and family coming over etc. etc.

Enjoy!

haha - tell me about it.

I think I need to rearrange my priorities - lol.
    Me too, I'm suppose to be cooking for Easter and I'm over here playing games? hehe

Have a nice Easter everyone!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2013-03-31 at 07:36 PM.
    2013-03-31 07:27 PM
    Scarch replied and sent me the files and it looks like I forgot that I made this flip clock for "LockInfo" so you will need to do some reading up on LockInfo okay. And remember I made this ages ago and for the iPhone 4 not the iPhone 5 so you will need to fiddle around to get this to work.

Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme.zip

Happy Easter everyone! I'm off for the day, I have cooking to do and family coming over etc. etc.

Enjoy!

Me too, I'm suppose to be cooking for Easter and I'm over here playing games? hehe

Have a nice Easter everyone!
    Thank you very much Doreen. I wish you a happy Easter in the Czech Republic
    2013-03-31 07:43 PM
    What is the name of the font used with this awesome theme Doreen??
    2013-03-31 10:08 PM
    What is the name of the font used with this awesome theme Doreen??
    Cartoon font via bytafont
    2013-03-31 10:29 PM
    So I messed around with the lock and chain lockscreen. I think I need an iphone to figure this out because I am still able to use the picture icon on the right. Perhaps it is different on an iphone as compared to a non-retina ipad. What I did try was doubling the size of "thebottombarknobgray" canvas and then moved the image up. I am hoping that perhaps that will move the lock away from the camera area for you. I'm sorry if that doesn't help or isn't what you want done. Here is a link to the changed lockscreen: DarkBuuf Chain LS.theme.zip
    2013-04-01 12:29 AM
    So I messed around with the lock and chain lockscreen. I think I need an iphone to figure this out because I am still able to use the picture icon on the right. Perhaps it is different on an iphone as compared to a non-retina ipad. What I did try was doubling the size of "thebottombarknobgray" canvas and then moved the image up. I am hoping that perhaps that will move the lock away from the camera area for you. I'm sorry if that doesn't help or isn't what you want done. Here is a link to the changed lockscreen: DarkBuuf Chain LS.theme.zip
    Thank you for working on this!!! The chain links are now slightly above the camera grabber but the grabber still doesn't work. Did you get it to work on your iPad?

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_2855.png
    2013-04-01 12:58 AM
    Cartoon font via bytafont
    Thank you!
    2013-04-01 04:28 AM
    Thank you very much Doreen. I wish you a happy Easter in the Czech Republic
    You are very welcome ABABABAB and a Happy Easter back to you from Los Angeles...

Thank you for working on this!!! The chain links are now slightly above the camera grabber but the grabber still doesn't work. Did you get it to work on your iPad?

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-img_2855.png
    Hi burrzoo

I don't think there is anything that anyone can try to get this to work that I've not already tried. I've tried everything imaginable and played w/ various combinations of sizes for both the chain lock and the camera grabber to see if I could beat that chain into submission and "nothing" will work.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2013-04-01 at 05:04 AM.
    2013-04-01 05:02 AM
    Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!! I'm looking for some iPhone 5 buuf wallpapers if anyone is willing to share
    2013-04-01 05:05 AM
    Here's a few for now...

From mattahan/Paul's work okay: http://mattahan.deviantart.com/gallery/

A bit busy for the iPhone 5 as a wall but some might like it?

Last edited by Doreen; 2013-04-01 at 06:36 AM.
    2013-04-01 05:35 AM
3,565 ... 545535455565765105155 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD