Marty mcfly how can I make that widge work? I downloaded on ifile n selected on winterboard but nothing happens. Anything I'm missing?
    you need widget weather http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...t-weather.html
    Last edited by 07bony; 2014-01-11 at 07:16 AM.
    2014-01-11 06:58 AM
    It won't work on my 4s 7.0.4 I tray every thing winter board widget weather nothing works please help I waited for ever to get buuf back on my iphone
    2014-01-11 03:05 PM
    The Lockscreen theme I recently posted is a Winterboard Lockscreen. It won't work on iOS7+ until Winterboard is updated....and as 07bony said above, this is a Widget Weather Lockscreen so that tweak needs to be installed (can be found in Cydia).
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 2014-01-11 at 03:12 PM.
    2014-01-11 03:08 PM
    Ooh oke that's to bad I hope they fix it soon I'm really a big fan of buuf and I hope there's more buuf things to come thanks for the support and can't wait to instal your theme
    2014-01-11 03:16 PM
    Yea the widget won't work on my ios7 7.0.4. I guess winterboard needs to be updated
    2014-01-11 04:16 PM
    2014-01-11 05:13 PM
    Keep us updated!!! Also D.E.L with more buuf theme update
    2014-01-12 05:06 AM
    hi guys the winterboard is out now for all devices can you update the buuf tweak?
    thanks for all the hard work you put in to
    2014-01-12 06:31 PM
    Some of my icons will not change. I have the right bundle and file name but the icon is square. Are there new file names? (iPhone 5s ios7)
    2014-01-14 02:58 AM
    Hi everyone,

Seeing this thread alive and kicking today gave me inspiration. I'm not sure if anyone here has checked out the UniAW6 thread but what do you think about a UniAW BUUF LS for iph4 and iph5?

GPS based. Widget Weather tweak required: http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...t-weather.html

Will post shortly

Burrzoo - I hope all is well darling!

EDIT: OMG Burrzoo, I must have that Woody image. My son would flip out!!!

Hello Marty my dear friend! Happy New Year to you and the family! I hope life has been treating you well!

Somehow or another I totally missed these 2014 posts! YIKES! I'm all caught up now and so glad to see you and the others back here in action! Great work on the Buuf Weather Widget. I'm so jealous that I can't use it on my Galaxy Note 3! UGH! I got it anyway so maybe I can "work with it" to somehow use with my iPad 3.

I'm going to be slowly working on an iPad - retina - BUUF theme for iOS 7. I only have an iPad 3 to work with so might start a new thread when I get more done. I'm mainly just going to do it by Bundles for various apps. I don't know if I'll have time to get to the other features such as the music player controls, etc. We'll see....Luckily, some of the stuff for iOS 6 still works on iOS 7....

Here's the link to the "Woody" PNG and more from Mattahan. See page 2 for Woody (and other fun characters).

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-woody.png

Some of my icons will not change. I have the right bundle and file name but the icon is square. Are there new file names? (iPhone 5s ios7)
    Hi CosmeKid,

Which apps/icons are you having trouble with? I don't have an iPhone with iOS 7 but may be able to help out. Have you cleared out the "icon cache?" iWipecache and/or Respring or iCleaner are some of the apps in CYDIA that can help with that if you don't want to manually delete the file yourself (icon cached files are located via this path: var > mobile > Library > Caches > com.apple.IconsCache

Check this discussion thread out. Lots of information on iPhone with iOS 7.
    Last edited by burrzoo; 2014-01-14 at 03:52 AM.
    2014-01-14 03:35 AM
    Hello Marty my dear friend! Happy New Year to you and the family! I hope life has been treating you well!

Somehow or another I totally missed these 2014 posts! YIKES! I'm all caught up now and so glad to see you and the others back here in action! Great work on the Buuf Weather Widget. I'm so jealous that I can't use it on my Galaxy Note 3! UGH! I got it anyway so maybe I can "work with it" to somehow use with my iPad 3.

I'm going to be slowly working on an iPad - retina - BUUF theme for iOS 7. I only have an iPad 3 to work with so might start a new thread when I get more done. I'm mainly just going to do it by Bundles for various apps. I don't know if I'll have time to get to the other features such as the music player controls, etc. We'll see....Luckily, some of the stuff for iOS 6 still works on iOS 7....

Here's the link to the "Woody" PNG and more from Mattahan. See page 2 for Woody (and other fun characters).

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-woody.png

Hi CosmeKid,

Which apps/icons are you having trouble with? I don't have an iPhone with iOS 7 but may be able to help out. Have you cleared out the "icon cache?" iWipecache and/or Respring or iCleaner are some of the apps in CYDIA that can help with that if you don't want to manually delete the file yourself (icon cached files are located via this path: var > mobile > Library > Caches > com.apple.IconsCache

Check this discussion thread out. Lots of information on iPhone with iOS 7.
    Hi burrzoo! great to see you back in here despite the limited time which you currently have.
    If I should delete the files manually, do I have to delete every single file or is it OK to delete the complete "com.apple.IconsCache" folder at one shot?
    2014-01-14 02:34 PM

Wow!! What an amazing link with AWESOME images. All the Marvel super heros -no way!!!! Thank you so much!

You wouldn't happen to have the PSD artwork for this image would you?

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-weatherinfobg.png

It would make "playing" soooo MUCH easier

Thanks darling. All the best!
    2014-01-14 08:30 PM
    Marty mcfly keep is posted!! Thank u
    2014-01-14 09:03 PM
    Does anyone have the link to the latest buuf theme update?
    2014-01-14 11:39 PM
    Does anyone have the link to the latest buuf theme update?
    Post 1 could be it?!
    2014-01-14 11:47 PM
    Post 1 could be it?!
    Page 71. Look for D.E.L post that's what I have now on ios7 that works on my iPhone 5 it is not fully done tho.
    2014-01-15 12:33 AM
    Page 71. Look for D.E.L post that's what I have now on ios7 that works on my iPhone 5 it is not fully done tho.
    Thanks. I knew there was one on page 1. Just was wondering if there was anything else updated since then. Appreciate it
    2014-01-15 01:51 AM
    Basics are done.

Buuf iPhone 5 HD-photo.png
    2014-01-17 03:16 PM
    @swing70. Can you share?
    2014-01-18 01:18 AM
    /me comes wave hello to everyone in Buufland...

Everyone of us prodigal children of Buuf (including myself) that keep running away but always coming back home (and are lined back up in my mailbox since the new jail break) that are asking about an update all I can say is I will somehow try but I'm currently using a Note 3 Android and I'm away at work 12 hours a day so I'm not sure but one thing I've learned is NEVER say NEVER okay?

Hello to Shane and burrzoo over here too!

As of right now it seems and from a quick skim through the messageboard is that Winterboard is not supporting html scripts? So apparently that means that all the really cool animated themes are dust for now, when saurik fixes that if his time permits then I suppose they will all rise back up from the dust again. (hopefully)

Hello Mr. Marty!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2014-01-18 at 05:20 PM.
    2014-01-18 05:14 PM
3,565 ... 2262707172737482122172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD