Hey people,
    I'm facing a strange problem in my iPad 2, ios 6.1
    A few days ago just like most of you I updated my ipad to 6.1 and jailbroke it with evasi0n. I have also installed appcake which comes with ******* (don't judge, I use it for whatsapp which is not available for ipad). Now when I update my apps via appstore, some times the updated apps are like being updated, I mean they're faded and a 0% (thanks to appcent) is under all of those recently updated programs. When I tap on one of them, all of them become normal and will run normally...

I don't know if it's a bug from iOS 6.1, or evasi0n or ******* but even after several reboots and syncs with pc the problem exists.

Any ideas?
    2013-02-11 09:53 AM
    When you just want to have whatsapp incl. whatspad on iPad 2, I would manually install a .deb file out of the internet instead of installing this appcake s***.

So delete appcake, delete the source, reboot and I bet everything works again
    2013-02-11 10:00 AM
    Hi, I had a similar problem and found it to be either acf2add or User Agent Faker
    2013-02-11 10:55 AM
    When you just want to have whatsapp incl. whatspad on iPad 2, I would manually install a .deb file out of the internet instead of installing this appcake s***.

So delete appcake, delete the source, reboot and I bet everything works again
    The problem is that each time I sync my ipad with itunes, itunes removes the whatsapp so appcake is very easy to use in this case

Hi, I had a similar problem and found it to be either acf2add or User Agent Faker
    I don't use either of them
    2013-02-11 11:27 AM
    Best thing is not use warez or cracked apps as it will mess up ya I device sooner or later.
    2013-02-11 11:52 AM
    I used whatsapp on 4.3.3 , 5.1.1 and 6.1, this problem is new
    2013-02-11 03:58 PM
    This other post has a similar a problem with Bridge

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...e-problem.html
    2013-02-11 04:10 PM
    Wrong forum for piracy problems.
    2013-02-23 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD