Hey guys, I was wondering if exist a kind of tweak that allows us to put a Virtual Trackpad on the iPad like the one on the pic below. (Its Puffin Web Browser)
    Attached Thumbnails Virtual Trackpad on iPad-image.jpg  
    2013-02-19 10:53 PM
    Hey guys, I was wondering if exist a kind of tweak that allows us to put a Virtual Trackpad on the iPad like the one on the pic below. (Its Puffin Web Browser)
    I would really love this, too. I've searched quite extensively (I'm disabled, and when my ipad is mounted so I can see it well, I can't reach the top of the screen) but can't find anything. The closest I've found is using external touchpads, or an iphone as a touchpad, but the virtual trackpad/touchpad that Puffin uses doesn't seem to exist across the platform. I would gladly pad for it.
    2013-02-24 06:12 PM
    I would really love this, too. I've searched quite extensively (I'm disabled, and when my ipad is mounted so I can see it well, I can't reach the top of the screen) but can't find anything. The closest I've found is using external touchpads, or an iphone as a touchpad, but the virtual trackpad/touchpad that Puffin uses doesn't seem to exist across the platform. I would gladly pad for it.
    It would be a great tweak, any developer here?
    2013-02-27 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD