hey guys, Should i update Andro sbsettings, auxo v2 and ncsettings v2 with blue color for the "ON" images?

they have a lot of downloads BUT only 5-8 users said me they hard to see when they are ON or OFF ( i think the difference is very noticeable) and just wanted to know if you all want.

because then i don't want requests asking hey Schnedi can i have the SBS, auxo or ncsettings from the 1st version?
    +1
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-03-06 12:06 PM
    hey guys, Should i update Andro sbsettings, auxo v2 and ncsettings v2 with blue color for the "ON" images?

they have a lot of downloads BUT only 5-8 users said me they hard to see when they are ON or OFF ( i think the difference is very noticeable) and just wanted to know if you all want.

because then i don't want requests asking hey Schnedi can i have the SBS, auxo or ncsettings from the 1st version?

Very good idea schnedi. I am for
    2013-03-06 12:10 PM

Personally I like the way they are, maybe just make them with the blue as another option for those who want it.

I LOVE Andro HD. Thanx a lot Schnedi
    I did some neutral icons. Got the idea from Schnedi a few pages back
    Combined it with native weather: credits goes to Subywrex, Dacal, Durben, Ian Nichols and Elbe Graphiste for icons Mint.
    Those icons look sick, very nice. I hope we see these as a addon
    2013-03-06 12:43 PM
    Combined it with native weather: credits goes to Subywrex, Dacal, Durben, Ian Nichols and Elbe Graphiste for icons Mint.

it's a shame the auto masked icons look really ugly compared with the others

Attachment 625109
    2013-03-06 01:05 PM
    Attachment 625030
    Attachment 625031

Beautiful theme, really clean and crisp
    Could you share the wallpaper for your lockscreen?
    2013-03-06 01:37 PM

Awesome SB.
    2013-03-06 01:43 PM
    it's a shame the auto masked icons look really ugly compared with the others

Attachment 625109
    true! thats why i made custom icons for every app i use.
    too bad the shadowmask doesn't match perfectly at the moment.....
    2013-03-06 02:06 PM
    true! thats why i made custom icons for every app i use.
    too bad the shadowmask doesn't match perfectly at the moment.....
    yep. i saw it in your screens. if you want, PM me your icons and psd and i'll help you
    2013-03-06 02:18 PM
    yep. i saw it in your screens. if you want, PM me your icons and psd and i'll help you
    pm'ed you
    2013-03-06 02:59 PM

Where can I find this sb mod?😉
    2013-03-06 03:37 PM
    Where can I find this sb mod?��
    u cant find it...yet...

it's custom made. i combined some great mods.
    i made this SB mod out of the LS Native Weather b2.
    2013-03-06 03:49 PM

Really I love them just as they are !!!!
    If you like publish them as an extra option, like blue Auxo or something..
    2013-03-06 06:21 PM

I think it's a good idea. I have bad eyes, so it will probably help me. I never complained though... since this theme is to beautiful to care.
    2013-03-06 06:30 PM

+1
    2013-03-06 06:32 PM
    Without a doubt, Andro HD is the best theme I've used on iOS. I have it set up quite nicely now (updates are always welcome though ) I hate to mention it so early in the themes life, but I would absolutely love it if there was an Andro HD theme for iPad (3), I hate not having my iPhone and iPad the same (currently themeless on iPad). I would gladly pay a good sum of money for this to happen, and I'd also be willing to be a guinea pig.
    I'm guessing this wont happen any time soon as iPad themes seem to be few and far between, I guess because of lower demand?

Neil.
    2013-03-06 07:24 PM
    Got all my setting icons done just need a few more final touches...
    Attached Thumbnails Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)-img_0032.png   Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)-img_0033.png  
    2013-03-06 07:47 PM

Hi Schnedi. Love the theme! Thank you so much. My problem with Auxo is that I can't see the music text -

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362600986.528577.jpg
    2013-03-06 09:16 PM
    Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)-ipod2.pngAndro HD (i4/4s and 5)-whatsapp.pngAndro HD (i4/4s and 5)-mail.png
    Last edited by meneertje; 2013-03-06 at 11:35 PM.
    2013-03-06 10:16 PM
    Meneertje, i see, you got it!!!
    2013-03-06 10:18 PM
    Meneertje, i see, you got it!!!
    yep, thnx to you
    2013-03-06 10:22 PM
728 ... 15232425262735 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD