Will this work only for andro widgets or for all widgets that require GPS ???
    This is for andro ls, probably will work for other schnedi widgets.

-----------------------------
    For which widget you need?
    2013-04-07 01:24 AM
    JellyBean Iwidget 1.0

here's an iWidget that Android haters will love to have in their iphones xD.

i did the overlays, modded the climacons, modified the code and put it together. BUT the orignal images and code comes from @CZonin and @Dacalme

Includes night weather images set, 12/24 clock format, 5 languages, celsius or fahrenheit format, white or black climacons. GPS or woeid weather, etc... all available in the options window.

touch the small weather icon to show/hide the forecast

Previews:

Download:
    JellyBean iWidget.zip

Can you kindly repost this please? It says invalid file in MF. Or if anyone has this can you guys post a link? TIA.
    2013-04-07 04:57 AM
    Can you kindly repost this please? It says invalid file in MF. Or if anyone has this can you guys post a link? TIA.
    Schnedi must have deleted the file cuz he released the 1.1 version of this widget ! i saw it somewhere ! if i find it il get back to you !
    2013-04-07 09:07 AM
    Schnedi must have deleted the file cuz he released the 1.1 version of this widget ! i saw it somewhere ! if i find it il get back to you !
    Jellybean iWidget is in Cydia, just search jellybean
    2013-04-07 04:57 PM
    I have to admit it - I bought this theme mainly for the phone dialer - it is gorgeous! But then, the whole theme is a genuine work of art!
    2013-04-10 06:48 PM
    this is my current setup, thanks erayser,pinoy, Schnedi by theme and iWidget, greetings

Nice !! Do you have this on for i5??
    2013-04-11 06:43 AM
    Just going through my Cydia purchases and installed it again,

Like it 👍😄

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-04-27 09:10 PM
    bonjour , quelqu'un aurai le psd des icones s'il vous plait ?
    2014-01-15 06:38 PM
728 ... 27353637
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD