[email protected] I have searched the whole web put did not get some solution, sorry to ask here again.
    Running on IOS 6.1.2, IP5 here and have the issue that the app icons are not themed in Cyberduck. SSHed the theme into the correct path, Summerboard on, updated version of Winterboard is installed. icon size is 128x128.
    Can somebody help, pls-this would be really great? I have attached a screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails PLEASE HELP-icons not themed in Cyberduck-bildschirmfoto-2013-03-02-um-09.10.37.png  
    2013-03-02 10:22 AM
    [email protected] I have searched the whole web put did not get some solution, sorry to ask here again.
    Running on IOS 6.1.2, IP5 here and have the issue that the app icons are not themed in Cyberduck. SSHed the theme into the correct path, Summerboard on, updated version of Winterboard is installed. icon size is 128x128.
    Can somebody help, pls-this would be really great? I have attached a screenshot.
    SummerBoard is an ancient Method to theme.

Try resizing one icon to 118x120 this is the default icon sizing for Apple's icons.

App store icons 114x114px, I'm not familiar with SummerBoard but with normal WinterBoard they would need to be this size
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2013-03-02 10:52 AM
    SummerBoard is an ancient Method to theme.

Try resizing one icon to 118x120 this is the default icon sizing for Apple's icons.

App store icons 114x114px, I'm not familiar with SummerBoard but with normal WinterBoard they would need to be this size
    Thx. for your quick reply. I have resized Kamera(German language on Springboard) to 118x120 and used Summerboard on as the icons are from some former Buuf Theme.
    Unfortunately no change, the icon still isnt themed. Any other solution please?
    2013-03-02 11:14 AM
    Thx. for your quick reply. I have resized Kamera(German language on Springboard) to 118x120 and used Summerboard on as the icons are from some former Buuf Theme.
    Unfortunately no change, the icon still isnt themed. Any other solution please?
    With not being familiar with SummerBoard on WB I would suggest reading my thread I put together

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=817877

It's done without using SummerBoard method and is more true to how the iOS works.

Hopefully that can help
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2013-03-02 11:18 AM
    Try TIM the icon maker on Cydia >>> Free
    2013-03-02 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD