I have purchased NGUI and emitter and everything works well but since 2 weeks i can no longer put legacy or emitter or change the colors. I n have not installed a new tweak or done to update. Someone will be able m explain what is happening

Ty all

Ip4 ios703
    2014-03-27 01:44 PM
    I have fixed this in .18 but just for reference there are a few issues:
    - Vertex steals an event which also makes this happen when returning from the app switcher, works fine when using home from an app though!
    - NoSlowAnimations fires the event too quick if set to less than 50% speed but you can still use this tweak fine otherwise

I will look to patch these issues, another issue I cannot really help with is that AppLocker crashes when putting your password in, I can try and help this but it seems that it might need the developer to look into it
    2014-03-28 06:01 PM
    Getting some weird error when I activate NextgenUI. After I enable it and I respring I still have my normal lockscreen and all my icons and apps are still displaying while NextGenUI is in the background. I've disabled all tweaks and all themes, even uninstalled a majority of theme related content just to be sure. But I still have this odd bug.

http://i62.tinypic.com/3467t3o.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/2gv0xeq.png
    2014-03-28 11:36 PM
    Getting some weird error when I activate NextgenUI. After I enable it and I respring I still have my normal lockscreen and all my icons and apps are still displaying while NextGenUI is in the background. I've disabled all tweaks and all themes, even uninstalled a majority of theme related content just to be sure. But I still have this odd bug.
    Getting stock lockscreen is normal.

Try uninstalling AppCake.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-03-30 03:48 PM
    In ios6 winterboard seems to cause some conflict but I'm not sure why they play together fine in ios7 but might be worth checking that out dude
    2014-03-30 05:49 PM
    Getting stock lockscreen is normal.

Try uninstalling AppCake.
    Yes, Appcake is definitely the issue here

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-03-30 08:18 PM
    What is appcake?
    2014-04-03 04:43 AM
    It's an app that deals in stuff that we can't discuss on this forum.
    Make sense?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-04-03 05:15 AM
    It's an app that deals in stuff that we can't discuss on this forum.
    Make sense?
    Yup.
    2014-04-03 04:10 PM
    Yup.
    I tried to look it up in cydia but nothing came up. So I googled it. That's just crazy didn't even know that was possible. So wrong in so many ways!
    2014-04-04 02:11 AM
    Have lockscreen ???
    2014-04-05 06:29 PM
    Have lockscreen ???
    Have too many haves?
    2014-04-06 06:30 AM
    Have lockscreen ???
    No sorry but there's plenty of cool lock screens out there!
    2014-04-11 01:26 PM
    Great theme, thanks

anybody know how to make icons to fit the theme ?

Cheers
    Last edited by officeLB; 2014-04-15 at 10:43 PM.
    2014-04-15 09:28 PM
    Hello GroovyCarrot. I just purchased nextgenui, and I have a huge problem. the theme pops up, however all my default icons are in front of it. NGUI acts as a backround and all my icons are in front as if I wasn't using a backround at all. this is very strange, I was wondering if you can help.
    2014-04-16 05:54 AM
    Hello GroovyCarrot. I just purchased nextgenui, and I have a huge problem. the theme pops up, however all my default icons are in front of it. NGUI acts as a backround and all my icons are in front as if I wasn't using a backround at all. this is very strange, I was wondering if you can help.
    Can you give us a screen Cap? Also, Many Mobile Substrate addons should be turned off... NGUI overrides them and oftern they don't play nice (Iconoclasm, infiniboard, to name a couple). Also, if you have AppCake (naughty, naughty), it will give you the issue I think you are having (by your description).

You can leave lockscreen and CC mods running. So far, they haven't been reported as giving any issue. Also, if you are running a winterboard theme, you should be ok (make sure it's ios7 compatible).
    2014-04-21 11:56 AM

http://i62.tinypic.com/3467t3o.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/2gv0xeq.png
    I have the same exact error. Any ideal how to fix it? I have imodgame would that interfere?
    2014-05-10 04:14 AM
    Can you give us a screen Cap? Also, Many Mobile Substrate addons should be turned off... NGUI overrides them and oftern they don't play nice (Iconoclasm, infiniboard, to name a couple). Also, if you have AppCake (naughty, naughty), it will give you the issue I think you are having (by your description).

You can leave lockscreen and CC mods running. So far, they haven't been reported as giving any issue. Also, if you are running a winterboard theme, you should be ok (make sure it's ios7 compatible).
    I'm having exact same problem and nothing is working. Help!
    2014-05-10 05:02 AM
    Hi

I purchased this theme @$2.99 . I have installed it properly . But it is not working on my iphone 4 ios 6. Please guide me. BTW it is saying to update NGUI or pay for the same. What does it mean? And I have spent above money on it so why should I suppose to pay more for the same?

Waiting for the response.
    2014-05-14 06:21 PM
    Hello community I share my themes for this platform if anyone is interested in one, Greetings from Mexico

Theme TH3 NUCL3US

for more information enters the post here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ublicbeta.html

Theme BLAD3

for more information enters the post here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ublicbeta.html
    2014-05-22 03:56 PM
1,183 ... 3435152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD