User Tag List

Kassou in Japanese means glide {noun} (also: gliding in a glider)
    滑走 {noun}
    Pronouce: kah-so-oo
    I have been using this theme for personal use for few months now, decided to add more features and release it.

Features:
    - Glide from one screen to another
    - Vertical and Horizontal theme based
    - Rename-able folder name on the fly (Favorites, Games and Social)

Attached Thumbnails Kassou HD-kassou-avatar.png   Kassou HD-thumb.png  
    Last edited by falcon212; 2013-05-08 at 03:57 PM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2013-03-08 06:15 PM
    Wow, that looks really cool, I'm currently using an iPhone 5, if you need testers put me down...
    2013-03-08 07:18 PM
    Wow, that looks really cool, I'm currently using an iPhone 5, if you need testers put me down...
    Thanks, I have been using this theme for myself for months, I just thought I should release it ti public
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2013-03-09 03:22 AM
    Thanks, I have been using this theme for myself for months, I just thought I should release it ti public
    Where can we download this from? I'd love to try it out
    2013-03-09 06:18 AM
    It is not release yet
    2013-03-09 12:15 PM
    That looks really cool and clean falcon !
    2013-03-11 10:45 AM
    CLICK on the image to see high resolution quality

2013-03-11 10:51 AM
    wow that looks great ! how did u do this ? sorry I'm kinda new to this platform. When can we expect this falcon212 ?
    2013-03-16 05:41 AM
    Can you edit the top 4 icons on the home page
    2013-03-16 11:10 AM
    Theme is awesome. I am looking for the wallpapers so my lock screen will match.
    2013-03-16 04:24 PM
    wow that looks great ! how did u do this ? sorry I'm kinda new to this platform. When can we expect this falcon212 ?
    It's already on Cydia

Can you edit the top 4 icons on the home page
    yes, all icons are editable

Theme is awesome. I am looking for the wallpapers so my lock screen will match.
    you can download from here:

2013-03-17 07:58 AM
    Anyone know the path to change to Fahrenheit ?
    2013-03-18 02:42 AM
    Thanks ! I have been using for days, loving it !
    2013-03-18 07:56 AM
    Anyone know the path to change to Fahrenheit ?
    if you take a look at the screenshot, you'll see that u can actually change the weather to Fahrenheit, right within the theme...

2013-03-18 08:20 AM
    Sorry. My bad. Got caught up with another theme. Thanks for making it so easy.
    2013-03-18 01:37 PM
    I just wanna say this is definitely one of the better dreamboard themes I've used and still continue to use, winterboard gets really old for me really fast. Thanks again falcon..
    2013-03-26 03:04 PM
    Is it possible to edit the RSS source of the "widget" ?
    2013-04-04 10:22 PM
    I just wanna say this is definitely one of the better dreamboard themes I've used and still continue to use, winterboard gets really old for me really fast. Thanks again falcon..
    glad to hear that

Is it possible to edit the RSS source of the "widget" ?
    yes you can, generate the rss code from here RSSPump.com - The Best Free RSS Website Widget Service On The Internet! (Web Widgets / RSS Widgets / Free Widgets!)

2013-05-08 03:56 PM
    Kassou HD for iPhone 4 is submitted to Cydia

2013-06-19 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD