Simple setup

Beautiful!
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD
    2013-03-30 04:41 AM
    2013-03-30 04:51 AM
    Try disabling that flag on your carrier and it might magically fix itself! LoL
    Lol!!!!! Thanks but it didn't work bro.
    2013-03-30 04:53 AM
    Can somebody help please? On the iwidgets, choosing the weather location is a pain, I live in Chester,va,USA, in the longgggg list there's, Chester , Chester gap, and Chester heights , I chose Chester and then Chester gap, neither matched my lock screen weather widget,( from this theme as well), so where is the weather pulled from in these iwidgets, so I can match up the data and find the right Chester, and also, is it possible to make these woeid, or GPS? Just so much simpler that way, thanks
    #Motif Public DropBox
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD
    2013-03-30 04:53 AM
    Can you share that Iron Man background?
    It's posted a couple of pages back.

Having issues with these iWigets. First widget, icon temp cut off, second one, its to light of color and hardly visible. I'm using iphn5.
    Thanks
    Bump. So will these be addressed next update or am I outta luck? Thanks.
    Last edited by dapes; 2013-03-30 at 04:59 AM.
    2013-03-30 04:54 AM
    Can somebody help please? On the iwidgets, choosing the weather location is a pain, I live in Chester,va,USA, in the longgggg list there's, Chester , Chester gap, and Chester heights , I chose Chester and then Chester gap, neither matched my lock screen weather widget,( from this theme as well), so where is the weather pulled from in these iwidgets, so I can match up the data and find the right Chester, and also, is it possible to make these woeid, or GPS? Just so much simpler that way, thanks
    What I did was edit the Options.plist file for each of the widgets with the long selection list, and put my location as the default instead of "Netherlands - Hauge"

so the section will look like this;

<dict>
    <key>name</key>
    <string>locale</string>
    <key>type</key>
    <string>select</string>
    <key>label</key>
    <string>locale</string>
    <key>indexed</key>
    <true/>
    <key>default</key>
    <string>United States of America - Sequim</string> <-- put your location string from the long list here
    <key>options</key>
    <dict>

leave the long list of locations entries down here alone, but now you won't need to scroll through the list, unless you need to select a different location for some reason.
    2013-03-30 05:01 AM
    Someone requested these... A DO, Wells Fargo, and a credit card/wallet icon

dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet1.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet2.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet3.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet4.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do1.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do2.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do3.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do4.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf1.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf2.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf3.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf4.png
    2013-03-30 05:11 AM

dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet1.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet2.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet3.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-cc-wallet4.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do1.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do2.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do3.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-do4.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf1.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf2.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf3.pngdune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-wf4.png
    Could I request a Rdio , Google Drive And Twitch
    2013-03-30 05:16 AM

Hey man thanks these look great

What I did was edit the Options.plist file for each of the widgets with the long selection list, and put my location as the default instead of "Netherlands - Hauge"

so the section will look like this;

<dict>
    <key>name</key>
    <string>locale</string>
    <key>type</key>
    <string>select</string>
    <key>label</key>
    <string>locale</string>
    <key>indexed</key>
    <true/>
    <key>default</key>
    <string>United States of America - Sequim</string> <-- put your location string from the long list here
    <key>options</key>
    <dict>

leave the long list of locations entries down here alone, but now you won't need to scroll through the list, unless you need to select a different location for some reason.
    See that's one of my problems though idk which ones my location lol
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 2013-03-30 at 05:27 AM.
    #Motif Public DropBox
    2013-03-30 05:24 AM

Looks great with this wall
    Here
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364615035.848009.jpg

Zoo can you plz share your smooth wooden dock. Thanks
    2013-03-30 05:44 AM
    Somebody can make airblue sharing and sygic icons? Thanks before
    2013-03-30 05:44 AM
    Hello M8 hows goin ? Cool to see you here too 😊
    Will be a Collection of Dune too ?
    Thats will be cool 😊👍

@ andy20022

That's a Problem for all. Winterboard don't theme this Icons. The only way to theme this is the shared.artwork to extract and then make the picture you want and then compile the artwork again. This artwork you have to replace with the original and then you have the icons themed there. I hope you understand me. Sorry for my bad English

But here i have a BaseBeige modmyi icon

and a User request for "Google"

Thx Broody for the Mmi Icon Buddy 😊👍
    2013-03-30 06:06 AM

Nice lockscreen! Would you mind to share?
    2013-03-30 06:13 AM
    Iron Man is in the dune!!!

Is this for iPhone 5? Would you mind to share your lockscreen? It's beautiful.
    2013-03-30 06:14 AM
    Anyone have problem purchasing the theme from themeitapp?
    I wasnt able to purchase from the app. And the "buy" button couldn't work in the main website.
    2013-03-30 06:17 AM
    Simple setup

Mate can u please share you dock please
    gramirez85 any chance of an iteleport icon? I'm loving the other icons you've made.
    Follow me on Twitter @Tremme
    Mate can u please share you dock please
    It's from Auros...called Auros Mirror Dock..
    It's a paid theme I'm afraid I can't share that
    so sorry bud..
    2013-03-30 06:21 AM
    It's from Auros...called Auros Mirror Dock..
    It's a paid theme I'm afraid I can't share that
    so sorry bud..
    Thanks mate got it
    2013-03-30 06:29 AM
    Hello M8 hows goin ? Cool to see you here too 😊
    Will be a Collection of Dune too ?
    Thats will be cool 😊👍

Thx Broody for the Mmi Icon Buddy 😊👍
    Sure man ill start one tomorrow when I update all the others
    #Motif Public DropBox
    2013-03-30 06:40 AM
2,027 ... 1523242526273575 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD