User Tag List

Anyone who has a finished theme for strife like a UI theme for an app (ex. Calculator) PM me and ill upload it to the upcoming strife repo im making. This repo will have tiles(W.I.P) and themes for download NOT the actual Strife theme if you don't have the Strife theme the tiles will not work for you and if you want it BUY IT FROM ENDFINITY its his awesome work he deserves money. This repo will be available to the public when i have 5 things to put on it(SO PM ME SOME FINISHED THEMES TO GO ALONG WITH STRIFE). I will need someone to do a Logo(Avatar Must have the Dimensions 150 x 150 Pixels AND NOT OVER 200KB) for the repo so if you can PM that to me and any questions Aswell Thanks and Have a good day
    2013-04-01 08:33 PM
    end is this gonna be able to do the smaller tiles like windows 8 like it did in paragon or are you gonna release that later
    2013-04-01 08:34 PM
    little heads up "AntiTint" sends i5 into respring loop. unsure of the reason. although i think its this theme.

my messages app has disappeared so can someone upload it. ios 6.1 iphone 5
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 2013-04-01 at 08:59 PM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/
    2013-04-01 08:36 PM
    Hi guys. My lockscreen makes blue images look burnt orange. Anyone have an idea as to why? This may not be theme specific but just looking for help as I want my lockscreen to match the icons.
    2013-04-01 09:08 PM
    end is this gonna be able to do the smaller tiles like windows 8 like it did in paragon or are you gonna release that later
    It's two different themes,
    2013-04-01 09:27 PM
    Anyone who has a finished theme for strife like a UI theme for an app (ex. Calculator) PM me and ill upload it to the upcoming strife repo im making. This repo will have tiles(W.I.P) and themes for download NOT the actual Strife theme if you don't have the Strife theme the tiles will not work for you and if you want it BUY IT FROM ENDFINITY its his awesome work he deserves money. This repo will be available to the public when i have 5 things to put on it(SO PM ME SOME FINISHED THEMES TO GO ALONG WITH STRIFE). I will need someone to do a Logo(Avatar Must have the Dimensions 150 x 150 Pixels AND NOT OVER 200KB) for the repo so if you can PM that to me and any questions Aswell Thanks and Have a good day
    I could make a calculator theme next to a WP keyboard I'm working on (I'm doing that because I use QWERTZ + ÄÖÜ, these keyboards don't exist in Cydia)
    2013-04-01 09:38 PM
    Getting random freezes with this theme . It'll just freeze for 30-60 sec and either respring or unfreeze. Particularly when I'm using whatsapp hmm. I've disabled most of my tweaks, and seems to still happen. It's bad because my hold button wont respond when it freezes and I can't do anything.
    2013-04-01 09:45 PM
    Im already working on it i will post updates on here once i get it to work
    Yussssss. Thanks my man! I wonder why no one did this for os7 or revive...

Always when I'm away from my computer is when you guys need stuff.
    Last edited by salander85; 2013-04-01 at 09:47 PM.
    2013-04-01 09:45 PM
    Antitint also sends my ip4 into boot loop also
    2013-04-01 09:51 PM
    2013-04-01 09:55 PM
    Little bug: when an app crashes, it doesn't default back to the strife screen. It goes to a black one. I have to get out of it by activating the app switcher and opening another app. After that, I can hit the home button and get back to the main strife screen. 6.0, 4s.
    2013-04-01 09:58 PM
    Release it already
    2013-04-01 10:04 PM
    I could make a calculator theme next to a WP keyboard I'm working on (I'm doing that because I use QWERTZ + ÄÖÜ, these keyboards don't exist in Cydia)
    Go for it send it to me when your done with it or them

Yussssss. Thanks my man! I wonder why no one did this for os7 or revive...

Always when I'm away from my computer is when you guys need stuff.
    Any help is welcome anytime just PM me it
    2013-04-01 10:07 PM
    These are pretty great! Feel free to snag some of the tiles you might be missing from my pack if you think they're good enough. ^_^
    haha, thanks, i was hoping that someone could use them
    ya, sure, I was about to see what you have there anyway ^^

i find it funny that i made the same app list tile for weather ages ago. who ever made that one we were on the same brain wave
    haha yeah, dunno where i got this, but this guy who designed it must be really awesome
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2013-04-01 at 10:14 PM.
    2013-04-01 10:10 PM
    For the iPhone 5? nice!
    2013-04-01 10:17 PM
    can someone take a stab at making a facebook transparent tile that the FB logo would get smaller and move to the left like messages, mail or phone tiles do when a badge is displayed?.......just think that would be cool I think, tried a number of things and each time it's not working for me.....not crazy about the little black circle badges, would like to have badges all uniform if possible

PS.....can someone also try to make a Wells Fargo tile?

TY TY!!
    Last edited by allmyne; 2013-04-01 at 10:25 PM.
    2013-04-01 10:18 PM
    For the iPhone 5? nice!
    my UI is for me. i only have a i5. if someone wants a 3.5 version they can use my images to do it themselfs
    2013-04-01 10:31 PM
    You are making a fantastic work. I think in few days you will have a completed winterboard UI.

I hope you can share with us. I'm just loving yours screenshots

Thanks
    2013-04-01 10:42 PM
    You are making a fantastic work. I think in few days you will have a completed winterboard UI.

I hope you can share with us. I'm just loving yours screenshots

Thanks
    work on this will slow down back to work tomorrow 12 hour shifts. so wont be doing much in a day untill the weekend
    2013-04-01 10:48 PM
    Firstly, I'd like to thank End and everyone else who as contributed to this theme. After donating a few days ago, I have finally found the time today to instal and edit it to my liking (without a hitch too!)

Sencondly, and please forgive me if this has already been asked/answered, but I would like to use Track8 as my default music app, and I would like to use the sweetSWEET music live tile too. If anyone could explain to me how to make Track8 my default music app in conjunction with the live-tile music tile, I'd be much obliged

Thanks!
    2013-04-01 11:15 PM
3,412 ... 2533343536374585135 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD