@EndFinity: I just installed your theme. Itīs just great.

I donīt wanna read through 60 pages, so currently i just miss a build in weather and a better german translation. But i know itīs beta and itīs nearly perfect. Very smooth (on iPhone 5), no issues with the Cydia installation.

Good job man. I can see no difference to the WP Phone of my wife LOL
    2013-04-08 12:13 PM
    You paid pocket change for a theme that is clearly marked as a beta, and it's marked as that for a reason.

On another note, yes, I know the update is causing issues for some people, I'll try to find the problem and submit an update as fast as possible. Sorry about that.
    Although it is in it's beta state, this is the best dreamboard theme ever created. The dedication in every detail is awesome, the easy way we can customize it make this theme the most, I don't know how to say it, everybody can personalize it to have an individual design that meets different ideas. It is not like the wp itself that has preset tiles. In other hand you can have the IOS, better interface than the others. Every theme created deserve respect. I don't know how to creat one so why to say something negative about one. People have their choice to use or not a theme. It's price in fact is pocket change compared to what it brings. Thanks Endfinity for your hard work. The new people that is learning about this theme must have more patience cause there are people that waited for something like this some years ago using all the OS7's and Metroon. It is good to see how we can help posting our tiles and stuff for it so new people be more thankful.
    2013-04-08 03:11 PM
    Not complaining here, but I think I found another bug. I was moving one of my pinned tiles up, and before I could place it in it's spot, the theme crashed. After this, it kept going into safe mode, until I went into Tiles.list and removed that tile's entry.
    2013-04-08 03:52 PM
    Hey End,
    I just updated to the newest version this morning and i'm crashing. i'm going through right now to see what tweaks im conflicting with and it's kinda a lot. i'll have my list up soon.
    2013-04-08 04:48 PM
    wow best theme ever !!!!
    but i dont understand how can i change the tile and background color ?
    2013-04-08 04:53 PM
    was the integrated alarm UI part of this last update or was it just the live tile for now?

also theme woot!
    preview1.jpg
    2013-04-08 04:57 PM
    wow best theme ever !!!!
    but i dont understand how can i change the tile and background color ?
    Do you have ifile?
    2013-04-08 04:59 PM
    Do you have ifile?
    yes i do
    2013-04-08 05:07 PM
    I absolutely love this. Anyone know what to do with the fonts?(install them?)
    I've been messing around with the theme files a bit.
    2013-04-08 05:21 PM
    yes i do
    Do you know how to find strife on ifile?
    2013-04-08 05:25 PM
    Do you know how to find strife on ifile?
    yes
    2013-04-08 05:26 PM
    yes
    If you want to change dark to light go and find the file in info.plist and look for theme and change it from Dark to Light. Then you will change hex color. Look up on Google Hex colors.
    2013-04-08 05:31 PM
    If you want to change dark to light go and find the file in info.plist and look for theme and change it from Dark to Light. Then you will hex color. Look up on Google Hex colors.
    thnx
    2013-04-08 05:32 PM
    thnx
    Have a nice day bro!
    2013-04-08 05:33 PM
    Can someone make a biteSMS tile? Thanks!
    there is one somewhere, might be in this thread. I have it on mine but forgot where I got it.

EDIT:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nso6cxhvs0yzhgx/Tile%402x.png

Bitesms tile (hope the link works, did it from phone)
    Last edited by rayndog3; 2013-04-08 at 06:46 PM.
    2013-04-08 05:48 PM
    How you can do that? My live weather isnt active , my location is Ho Chi Minh city but it not working, just a notifications: "loading..."and not working? Can you help me, you send me your file "com.weather"
    Thanks you so
    You can download here: com.apple.weather.zip (many thanks Gan-Man)

Hey can you share the Nokia city lens tile?
    In acttachment

Sr for being late. I have to work all day .
    Attached Files
    2013-04-08 05:57 PM
    Asked two or so pages back, but would it be possible to just share the new alarm tile with me? I'm having compatibility issues with the update, but I'd still like the tile.
    2013-04-08 06:22 PM
    Asked two or so pages back, but would it be possible to just share the new alarm tile with me? I'm having compatibility issues with the update, but I'd still like the tile.
    It's the same as the previous one with this added in the plist
    <key>IsAlarmsTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    2013-04-08 06:46 PM
    I don't see a link in the first post for this mind reposting?
    I've done some searching as well and can't find it either.
    2013-04-08 06:52 PM
    Holy crap! Check out Fliple in the Marketplace! Ahem... AppStore
    Great find!! Thanks.
    2013-04-08 07:08 PM
3,412 ... 1656646566676876116166 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD