User Tag List

This theme is looking good, just gotta find some of my old Live Tiles to run with it since all the old links don't work anymore.
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    2013-04-08 07:32 PM
    white statusbar uploaded to my repo
    Tried installing it, still showing transparent grey... do I need winterboard?

Also, on a side note pig do you have a .zip of all your tile folders? I noticed you only uploaded selective ones to your repo. For example the Dreamboard one would be very helpful! Thanks
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2013-04-08 07:35 PM
    This theme is looking good, just gotta find some of my old Live Tiles to run with it since all the old links don't work anymore.
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Is that the old videos tile with the hummingbird?

Anyways End thank you. The alarm app I set my timer to 15 minutes to my 15 minute break and it even shows up when my time is up on the app itself badass
    2013-04-08 07:41 PM

Anyways End thank you. The alarm app I set my timer to 15 minutes to my 15 minute break and it even shows up when my time is up on the app itself badass
    Okay, can you tell me what I need to run the alarm tile the way you have it on the old version? I can't run the updated Strife in Cydia for some reason, but I really want to have the alarm tile. If you could help by providing files, instructions, etc, I'd be very appreciative sir.
    2013-04-08 07:47 PM
    Thank you - another quick question... what are you using to tweak the icons in your statusbar? looks very clean!
    Easier way is to use springtimize to blur notification centre. Install nononotifications from Cydia to hide the no new notifications line in NC. take screenshot n apply as lock screen.
    2013-04-08 07:49 PM
    Okay, can you tell me what I need to run the alarm tile the way you have it on the old version? I can't run the updated Strife in Cydia for some reason, but I really want to have the alarm tile. If you could help by providing files, instructions, etc, I'd be very appreciative sir.
    The alarms tile is, like the other live tiles that came with the theme, coded into the dylib, it won't run on the old version. I'm still trying to figure out why the update is causing issues for some people
    2013-04-08 07:50 PM
    I have no idea. I thought it was a dylib thing. More or less you'll have to wait for end to figure out some things first
    2013-04-08 07:51 PM
    Does anybody out there have a link to a Live Facebook Tile they can share......I have all my Live Tiles back my Hulu, Netflix, IPod, Xbox Live, Twitter, Weather, ModMyi, Notes and all I'm missing now is a Live Large Facebook Tile, can anybody help me out with this.

Is that the old videos tile with the hummingbird?

Yes Sir, that's the old school Live Video Tile with the hummingbird, I stumbled across a working link for it somewhere in the OS7 Revive Modds Thread last night. I bookmarked it and don't mind sharing it if anybody else wants that Videos Tile.
    Last edited by xXMR PERFECTXx; 2013-04-08 at 07:55 PM.
    2013-04-08 07:51 PM
    Tried installing it, still showing transparent grey... do I need winterboard?

Also, on a side note pig do you have a .zip of all your tile folders? I noticed you only uploaded selective ones to your repo. For example the Dreamboard one would be very helpful! Thanks
    yes you need winterboard
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/
    2013-04-08 07:59 PM
    If anybody wants the Live Videos Tile with the hummingbird flying around here's the link to find it.....I'm trying to fix my upload enabler right now so I can upload the files for my Live Netflix, Xbox, Music+Controls, Twitter, and Live Notes Tiles for anybody wanting to use them cause it took me FOREVER to find all the links for those live animated tiles so its only right I share it with U guys and save you the time of searching each Thread 1by1 to find them but like I said here's the Link to take you to the Live Videos Tile I'm using.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...etroon-66.html
    2013-04-08 08:01 PM
    OK, did that trick with the permission editing again, but this time via Terminal/SSH.
    This is what I did this time:
    Code:
    cd /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/Strife
    chmod 0777 *
    cd Resources
    (Then the chmod command for every folder again, but not for tile folders)
    2013-04-08 08:02 PM
    Anyone got a classic Shazam tile?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2013-04-08 08:04 PM
    OK, did that trick with the permission editing again, but this time via Terminal/SSH.
    This is what I did this time:
    Code:
    cd /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/Strife
    chmod 0777 *
    cd Resources
    (Then the chmod command for every folder again, but not for tile folders)
    Did that fix the problem for you this time? I deleted and I stalled the Theme over and changed Permissions thru iFile and it worked like a charm, sorry it wasn't as easy for you bro.....Hopefully u finally got that little kink worked out now though.
    2013-04-08 08:05 PM
    Selection of status bars for iPhone (OS6+) to match the colours of Windows Phone 8.

Attached Files
    Last edited by thebowl; 2013-04-08 at 08:11 PM.
    2013-04-08 08:08 PM
    redoing the whole UI again. redoing images ive made aswell. the ui will have a greyish look. i have took this from my windows phone. so it is the same exact color.
    2013-04-08 08:11 PM
    Did that fix the problem for you this time? I deleted and I stalled the Theme over and changed Permissions thru iFile and it worked like a charm, sorry it wasn't as easy for you bro.....Hopefully u finally got that little kink worked out now though.
    Yeah, this time it worked - in your words - 'like a charm'. It was complicated, but it's finally working.

Hey, End, how about localizations (German or any other language)? I hate it to manually change the tile titles.
    2013-04-08 08:13 PM
    Ok who has the live modmyi tile must have missed it posted! Can someone share please?
    2013-04-08 08:33 PM
    How does the live calendar tile work? Added a new event, but it does not show up.

Anybody working on a lockscreen weather?
    2013-04-08 08:54 PM
    redone all my stuff faster then i thought i would

2013-04-08 09:02 PM
    @AngryPIG One Thing: I think the wifi bars are a bit too high. It's not quite centered
    2013-04-08 09:07 PM
3,412 ... 1858666768697078118168 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD