iWidget anyone?

I prefer my weather widgets to stay in place, so I am a winterboard SB person myself, but I know some of you like iWidgets. Give me a few more days to clean things up, and rethink my layers... so if you choose to use it as an iWodget, I want it to work with any wallpaper you desire. I will still default it as a winterboard SB for those, like myself, prefer keep their main weather widgets to stay in place.

Thanks sethbossfan and The.Drifter to point me in a direction on iWidgets.
    2013-05-11 06:53 PM
    Yeah, when I was catching up on the thread, I saw the Photoshop vs. Gimp discussion. Just wanted to add my 1.5 cents to the mix. When I got started, it was on iMagine HD. Somebody posted a layout and wouldn't share anything with us. So then, I searched around and found a free trial of Adobe Fireworks. 4 years later, I still love Fireworks, but it isn't capable of doing a lot of things that Photoshop is, so I constantly am having to open PSD and other files in Photoshop, save them as Fireworks compatible PSD's and then finally I can open them in FW. Honestly, after all this, I'm trying to make the switch, but it is really hard. I wish I would have started out on Photoshop from the beginning. It would have saved me a lot of time and heartache now. Sorry for the long post.
    Last edited by kane4lsu; 2013-05-11 at 06:56 PM.
    2013-05-11 06:53 PM
    iWidget anyone?

I prefer my weather widgets to stay in place, so I am a winterboard SB person myself, but I know some of you like iWidgets. Give me a few more days to clean things up, and rethink my layers... so if you choose to use it as an iWodget, I want it to work with any wallpaper you desire. I will still default it as a winterboard SB for those, like myself, prefer keep their main weather widgets to stay in place.
    Looks fantastic love the Iwidget.
    2013-05-11 06:55 PM
    OFF TOPIC - I am having problems with notifications on LS.. I see the notification as soon as it arrives, then it's gone.. But before, I used to see all notifications on the lock screen until I was deleting them.. WHAT HAPPEND?
    2013-05-11 06:58 PM
    Love the razor thanx for all you guys n gals do to make us Elite on the daily...
    How did you get the shadows like that on your springboard icons? Can u point me in the right direction? Love it!

My LS ATM with Multi touch wallpapers
    Thx to Oldster for Basic Theme and Uhoffi and all Creators.
    Attachment 637440
    Looks really nice.
    Last edited by stevesmacfix; 2013-05-11 at 07:00 PM.
    2013-05-11 06:58 PM
    Who wants a PINK mod for Mother's Day? If this post can collect 100 thanks, ill release it early
    2013-05-11 07:03 PM
    Who wants a PINK mod for Mother's Day? If this post can collect 100 thanks, ill release it early
    Can I get one please mj
    2013-05-11 07:08 PM
    Hi there,I have a n icon for winter board but its gone back to default one,its the correct size and name,is there a way to sort this?its happens before but I can't remember wht I did to sort it,used icleaner pro,reboot but nothing,please help tia
    2013-05-11 07:10 PM
    My LS ATM with Multi touch wallpapers
    Thx to Oldster for Basic Theme and Uhoffi and all Creators.
    Attachment 637440
    Yeah man,could you share it?
    2013-05-11 07:10 PM
    Pink for Mother's Day (I lost mine on Mother's Day back on '07.) or Breast Cancer Awareness.
    2013-05-11 07:11 PM
    Hi there,I have a n icon for winter board but its gone back to default one,its the correct size and name,is there a way to sort this?its happens before but I can't remember wht I did to sort it,used icleaner pro,reboot but nothing,please help tia
    Try re ordering your list in WB. It happened to me yesterday with my phone icon. After I re arranged it, it worked out.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-05-11 07:14 PM
    nice

can you share your wallpaper?
    2013-05-11 07:17 PM
    OFF TOPIC - I am having problems with notifications on LS.. I see the notification as soon as it arrives, then it's gone.. But before, I used to see all notifications on the lock screen until I was deleting them.. WHAT HAPPEND?
    Do you have lockhtml installed? If so go into the lockhtml settings/ notification settings and force notification to list and blink.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-05-11 07:21 PM
    iWidget anyone?

Before it even drops, let me be the first to say BOOOOOOOM!

May be a hard feat to accomplish before Mother's Day MJ... But everyone, I've seen this beauty in the making, and trust me, you, your wives, girlfriends, sisters, perhaps even grandmothers, and above all mothers, will absolutely LOVE this one! Please don't sleep on this one!

Pink for Mother's Day (I lost mine on Mother's Day back on '07.) or Breast Cancer Awareness.
    Sorry to hear brother. May she rest in peace.
    2013-05-11 07:30 PM
    Thanks Ryan. Tomorrow will be tough for me, but great for my wife.
    2013-05-11 07:33 PM
    iWidget anyone?

Looks fantastic Erayser. And thanks for that Erayser. I'm still new to this and just started making iwidgets many others have guided me along. They deserve the credit especially reading posts from The Durben, ND, and getting tips from EricB78.

I only wish I could match their talent and the talent of the Drifter and others.

Looking forward to the iwidget!
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    Playing simple.
    Credit to mone and zoo.
    Elite6 FTW.

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ls-ss.png
    2013-05-11 07:35 PM
    Thanks Ryan. Tomorrow will be tough for me, but great for my wife.
    and you and you're family will be in my prayers bro stay encouraged Jesus loves you bro
    2013-05-11 07:41 PM
    I really appreciate that.
    2013-05-11 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.