ok see the two forward slashes that look like this...//currentHours=......well delete the two slashes and then it will look like the previous pic I put up which will look like this....currentHours=....see no forward slashes in front of the words currentHours=....then save and respring and you should be good....
    Lmao! Thanks for the detail. I was deleting entire lines. Not just the //. I'd post a pic but when I try to post a screen shot from the mmi app it says not valid. Idk but I'm super happy with my SB now. on to the lock screen!
    2013-05-12 09:23 PM
    I figured out how to change the color if the stuff at the bottom. Search in Wallpaper.html for hilo and riseset. I deleted the #000 and typed white.

I just noticed my camera isn't themed. I think I'm slowly losing my jailbreak. lol

Last edited by YaBhoyB; 2013-05-12 at 09:31 PM.
    2013-05-12 09:27 PM
    Lmao! Thanks for the detail. I was deleting entire lines. Not just the //. I'd post a pic but when I try to post a screen shot from the mmi app it says not valid. Idk but I'm super happy with my SB now. on to the lock screen!
    Glad it helped bro
    2013-05-12 09:32 PM
    Well i put chrome on hold for now. Was busy with this

Whoua that's very nice. How do you have the Facebook window themed ?
    2013-05-12 09:32 PM
    Hmmmm i 'll delete the app and reinstall. doesnt work for me, doing comments, messages and etc....
    If u r talking abt the facebook app from appstore then that doesnt support landscape mode. The screen shots i posted show facebook sharing options provided in ios6 in different stock apps, like NC, appstore, photos

Hmmmm i 'll delete the app and reinstall. doesnt work for me, doing comments, messages and etc....
    If u r talking abt the facebook app from appstore then that doesnt support landscape mode. The screenshots i posted show facebook sharing options provided in ios6 in different stock apps, like NC, appstore, photos etc
    2013-05-12 09:33 PM
    What do u mean. FB has a landscape keyboard by default in ios6
    I haven't had fb landscape since it was updated months ago?
    2013-05-12 09:34 PM
    Whoua that's very nice. How do you have the Facebook window themed ?
    Themed it myself. Has been currently submitted to bars. If he says i can release this on thread, i ll share it.
    2013-05-12 09:35 PM
    The new jellylock beta is out on the modmyi repo. Make sure u delete the old one first before u install the new one.

Happy Mother's Day everyone.
    Last edited by Krima; 2013-05-13 at 01:49 AM.
    2013-05-12 09:36 PM
    I figured out how to change the color if the stuff at the bottom. Search in Wallpaper.html for hilo and riseset. I deleted the #000 and typed white.

I just noticed my camera isn't themed. I think I'm slowly losing my jailbreak. lol

Nice
    2013-05-12 09:36 PM
    I replied
    If u r talking abt the facebook app from appstore then that doesnt support landscape mode. The screen shots i posted show facebook sharing options provided in ios6 in different stock apps, like NC, appstore, photos

If u r talking abt the facebook app from appstore then that doesnt support landscape mode. The screenshots i posted show facebook sharing options provided in ios6 in different stock apps, like NC, appstore, photos etc
    2013-05-12 09:37 PM
    I used flex to enable landscape mode on Facebook try it
    2013-05-12 09:39 PM
    Wow so an entire weekend off this thread and I've finally caught up after working overtime all weekend, my birthday tomorrow guys so hopefully ill be able to catch up again lol! The way this thread moves is amazing and a great testament to Rob and the Alphas hard work. Keep it up guys
    2013-05-12 09:39 PM
    I used flex to enable landscape mode on Facebook try it
    The width of the screen doesn't make landscape a very good option if u have to type in stuff, however for viewing purposes its great. I wish there was a tweak for 3 row keyboards
    2013-05-12 09:41 PM
    Ah ok, Yeah i was talking about the FB app from appstore. But then again from what i have read is that landscape is supported for the ipad tho. idk why they wouldn't also enable it for iPhone also. Just stupid!!

Themed it myself. Has been currently submitted to bars. If he says i can release this on thread, i ll share it.
    Sweet, nice work!!
    2013-05-12 09:43 PM
    Anyone have a GameStop icon? Or raptr?
    2013-05-12 09:44 PM
    The new jellylock beta is out on the bigboss repo. Make sure u delete the old one first before u install the new one.

Happy Mother's Day everyone.
    But there is no "theme" section.. So where should I place the customized Handler?
    2013-05-12 09:53 PM
    Whats good my elite people...hope everyone is doing well on mom day...I know I'm eating and drinking good today
    Hey Dark, thanks man for sharing your icon...I appreciate the work you do
    Here's how I'm rollin today

Can you share that wall ?
    2013-05-12 09:58 PM
    Can you share that wall ?
    How many gigs you have on your phone girl?
    2013-05-12 10:05 PM
    32 why?
    2013-05-12 10:06 PM
    It sure has got plenty of rooms and plenty of walls.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-05-12 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD