Le springboard
    2013-05-13 04:45 AM
    Night everyone see you in a few hours lol was fixing a friends iPhone its way past my bedtime haha
    2013-05-13 04:50 AM
    You might be trying to upload a png file but the app is loading it as a jpg. Better to load to dropbox or photobucket and post the image link.
    Ok thanks.

Thank you sir! Never ran into that issue before.
    You have to do that for most of Mones e6 mods.
    2013-05-13 04:51 AM
    Modded Mones latest masterpiece v12 fit with perpageHTML:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368413464.314065.jpg

This way I can have her version 8 on my second page:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368413491.080601.jpg

And than of course have both of Lucy's mods on pages 3 and 4:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368413532.583592.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368413546.304860.jpg

I love my phone. I love being Elite.

Credits and big time Thank You's to both Mone and Lucys. And to EricB78 who modded the version 8 to fit the i4!
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 2013-05-13 at 04:57 AM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2013-05-13 04:52 AM
    Can you share it awesome LS
    Yeah I want that too.
    2013-05-13 04:53 AM
    Guys now jelly lock can be themed from winter board

From the developer
    To make the theme suit everyone, shortcut icons are now named after the identifiers of the app they represent. For every app there is a com.app.identifier.png icon that becomes visible, when the lock is touched. The second icon, com.app.identifier~active.png, will be shown, when the user hovers over the icon. The inactive icon will then be hidden.

As you can see the icons needed for the Music app, for example, have to be called: com.apple.mobileipod.png and com.apple.mobileipod~active.png. These icons are 150px * 150px. I think the easiest thing to do is to grab this theme: Theme Example and modify the images to fit your needs.

Here is the theme
    JellyLock.theme.zip
    2013-05-13 05:06 AM
    Guys now jelly lock can be themed from winter board

From the developer
    To make the theme suit everyone, shortcut icons are now named after the identifiers of the app they represent. For every app there is a com.app.identifier.png icon that becomes visible, when the lock is touched. The second icon, com.app.identifier~active.png, will be shown, when the user hovers over the icon. The inactive icon will then be hidden.

As you can see the icons needed for the Music app, for example, have to be called: com.apple.mobileipod.png and com.apple.mobileipod~active.png. These icons are 150px * 150px. I think the easiest thing to do is to grab this theme: Theme Example and modify the images to fit your needs.

Here is the theme
    JellyLock.theme.zip
    BOOM! Thanks for this! Going to be VERY helpful to many of our Elites.
    2013-05-13 05:14 AM
    Boy everyone is looking so colorful up in here lol
    2013-05-13 05:18 AM
    Lol thanks to a certain Cylon :0
    2013-05-13 05:20 AM
    Can somebody make a change like on this pic for mones latest overlay plz http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3769/imagevgtx.jpg I try but no luck lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-05-13 05:22 AM
    Lol..im cruising through liking posts...had no idea until I saw this! much respect for everyone in here..Especially you mods keeping the peace!
    2013-05-13 05:26 AM
    Ok so i thought i would try my hand at making some icons and viewing g-weezy's video think im doing ok.elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-tsto_zpsea10a0b5.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-bb_zps5c71c680.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-957fox_zpsd504b551.png

And now for a mix. Use the glyph icon but framed it in Razor. Be easy on me please LOL. Any advice is greatly appreciated also.

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-tsto-r_zpsbfabe9de.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-bb-r_zps17f27ab5.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-957-fox_zpsd5ee0f6b.png
    2013-05-13 05:26 AM

This is will do for my least favorite day of the week tom!
    2013-05-13 05:33 AM
    Also has anyone made a full set of jellylock using this png? elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-jellylock_handler_zpsa8ca87ba.png Haven't seen a full set yet unless i missed something or a posting. TIA
    2013-05-13 05:34 AM
    Lol..im cruising through liking posts...had no idea until I saw this! much respect for everyone in here..Especially you mods keeping the peace!
    Lol we all know you out of all people deserve this brother. But dam, now we can't hold it down in the Smurfs club anymore haha.

Ok so i thought i would try my hand at making some icons and viewing g-weezy's video think im doing ok.elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-tsto_zpsea10a0b5.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-bb_zps5c71c680.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-957fox_zpsd504b551.png

And now for a mix. Use the glyph icon but framed it in Razor. Be easy on me please LOL. Any advice is greatly appreciated also.

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-tsto-r_zpsbfabe9de.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-bb-r_zps17f27ab5.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-957-fox_zpsd5ee0f6b.png
    Oh snap Charles on a roll! These look pretty snazzy. I think I'll make use of the Best Buy one for sure, once MJ drops the Pink Mod Dark Glyphs set
    2013-05-13 05:35 AM

Easy like Synday evening.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2013-05-13 05:36 AM
    So proud of what my Alpha family has produced! Simply elite, no other words needed to explain. The storm finally settled and the people flocked to the streets. In the aftermath, all that was left, was Elite 6. People chanting in unison, their eyes amazed, minds blown. #elite6 #suitandtieaffair

Bars, what can I say brother, there are no words! Honored to be among all you heavy hitters. It's been a fun ride, and I'm excited for the future!

Z, thank you for this beautiful canvas for art to be created. Painters can't paint without a strong, proper environment, and you've simply done just that.

Dark, I've always been a fan of your art... became an avid follower since EPHDiOS5 haha.

Durben, always amazed at your widgets work bro. Those EPHDiOS5 lockscreens are still my favorites. I almost want to fuse them with elite6 haha, if only!

Eric, you killed it on those ipod icons brother. I'm left with two setups because of that one dam icon lol. Thanks for the throwback memories! #elite6problems

Gonna be rocking this Wallpaper all day in honor of Bars!

how can i make my iPhone 4S look just like this?
    2013-05-13 05:42 AM
    Oh snap Charles on a roll! These look pretty snazzy. I think I'll make use of the Best Buy one for sure, once MJ drops the Pink Mod Dark Glyphs set
    Thanks Ryan LOL Means alot hearing that . Lot more to do and working at it but i have a feeling i'll be up late tho . Getting addicting Also sent ya PM too.
    2013-05-13 05:46 AM
    Also has anyone made a full set of jellylock using this png? elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-jellylock_handler_zpsa8ca87ba.png Haven't seen a full set yet unless i missed something or a posting. TIA
    Yes, i saw it too, but not remember who postet them here
    2013-05-13 05:48 AM
    per request..

thanks again to simone and durben

download images only: https://www.box.com/s/x7qxtdol2qroqlcijsvb

how i got this layout:

1. copy lockbackground.html and paste in same folder. rename copy to Wallpaper.html

2. goto CONFIG.JS and change var showDay = false.....var ShowUserPic = true

3. swap out stock images with the new items in my rar

4. play with iconoclasm layouts + gridlock to taste.
    - i use flex tweak "nodock" + icono layout: e6_DA_clockdateSB+gridlock
    2013-05-13 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD