Get yall a couple of these to ease the mood. Some of you sound real salty. Its 1700 somewhere!

2013-05-15 05:49 PM
    For the first time ever in a Bars theme thread I am now "Unsubscribed".
    That aint no fair :P
    2013-05-15 05:50 PM
    On that note, happy Tuesday, fellow elitists, and happy modding...
    I think you missed a day this week.
    2013-05-15 05:52 PM
    Hard for him lol Grant your one of the worst for not getting a joke hahaha
    Many of the posts levied at me the last year were 'veiled' as jokes. There's a difference, Gunny. But I agree I'm slow on the uptake sometimes. :d
    2013-05-15 05:58 PM
    I think you missed a day this week.
    You're right....Damn.
    Thanks!
    Hi I've managed to save my jb (-: but still no icon images in my settings app why is this?need a brain box for this one lol tia
    Have slate icons selected?
    Some real characters up in here..
    2013-05-15 06:10 PM
    I'm def not getting involved in that dbar convo cuz I think the true elite know where I stand with that one
    So much for catching up on a thread :/
    Ryan, you were supposed to send me a PM and warn me to just skim through the thread from last night lol

Anyways...hope all is well with everyone who puts in the work here
    I don't care much for the lurkers sorry

Today layout

Do you want him to continue to improve and expand the theme, or would you like him to constantly be "hanging out" in the thread?
    I want Rob to hang out with us lol
    2013-05-15 06:10 PM
    I'm def not getting involved in that dbar convo cuz I think the true elite know where I stand with that one
    Ryan, you were supposed to send me a PM and warn me to just skim through the thread from last night lol

Today layout

Im here bro
    2013-05-15 06:13 PM
    Im here bro
    What up brotha!
    Hope all is well with you and the fam
    We in here keeping this thread truly elite
    2013-05-15 06:16 PM
    What up brotha!
    Thanks bro I appreciate that. We are still kicking thats for sure
    2013-05-15 06:21 PM

Today layout

What up brotha!
    LOL my fault brother. BUT, I wanted you to read what I had to say. Just to let you know, we're on the same page. If you don't know, now you know. Got nothing but love for Elites such as yourself. That's what family is all about! And you still killin' it on the daily with them setups, BOOM! And YOU definitely keep in Elite in this piece. Thank you for all that you do brother.
    2013-05-15 06:29 PM
    Hello All

Here is a quick tutorial on how to create custom shapes in PhotoShop

Maybe this will help get some of you started on really creating some of your own icons.
    2013-05-15 06:29 PM
    Every last one of my "squad" has put in a lot if time and sweat into this. ALL of them. So if the come across with ownership- its because they own it. YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT.
    ^^^^^ just a reminder!!
    2013-05-15 06:30 PM
    Anyone like these for use with the Analog? I assume I will keep them in with that LS theme? http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8985/imagecjn.jpg
    2013-05-15 06:30 PM
    Anyone like these for use with the Analog? I assume I will keep them in with that LS theme? http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8985/imagecjn.jpg
    Damn yes
    2013-05-15 06:32 PM
    Mannn bro you don't even gotta ask me I'm down like four flat tires n the spare hehe love it bro dats da biz
    2013-05-15 06:34 PM
    LOL my fault brother. BUT, I wanted you to read what I had to say. Just to let you know, we're on the same page. If you don't know, now you know. Got nothing but love for Elites such as yourself. That's what family is all about! And you still killin' it on the daily with them setups, BOOM! And YOU definitely keep in Elite in this piece. Thank you for all that you do brother.
    All good bro...oh I know we on the same page...I can tell who is legit and who is not
    Good rant though haha

Damn yes
    Damn yes @2x.png

What nobody got any support questions today?
    I'm off to go shoot some hoops then
    Check everyone later on
    Last edited by map1978; 2013-05-15 at 06:51 PM.
    2013-05-15 06:41 PM
    Hell yeah
    2013-05-15 07:14 PM
    Today layout

Hey, has that top-most calendar widget (the thin one) been posted here? I have been looking to incorporate it into my setup, but I cannot find it in the thread - way too easy to lose track here.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------

On a side-note: I've got a decent bit of time today to try and continue my work on the Cydia theme. Maybe you guys will get a teaser later of the progress if you're lucky.
    2013-05-15 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.