Morning Elite:

Here is my elite setup today:

Credits to chevymusclecar:

Credits to Erayser:

Credits to the Drifter:

Credits to Ferlop and NateD making it i4 compatible:

Credits to The Durben:

Credits to the creator of Ishady:

I'll be rolling like this for the time being.

Happy and Healthy Memorial Day everyone. Stay Elite.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 2013-05-27 at 12:52 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2013-05-27 12:49 PM
    How do you get a photo like that?
    With a Screenshot and a .PSD - Hohe Auflösung iPhone 4/4S PSD-Vorlage | Download der kostenlosen PSD
    2013-05-27 12:52 PM
    Morning Elite:

Here is my elite setup today:

Happy and Healthy Memorial Day everyone. Stay Elite.
    Hi seth...Just an observation, all your info here is a bit low....It's why your icons look a bit cramped....You can look into that.
    2013-05-27 12:59 PM
    Hi seth...Just an observation, all your info here is a bit low....It's why your icons look a bit cramped....You can look into that.
    Thanks Ferlop. It's intentional. Have not moved it up yet. I use Perpage often to apply mods. (I know its not the most preferred way)I used it in this case. Need to move everything up 20px yet. It allows me to have multiple mods and iwidgets. I actually like it how it is for now though so im no rush. Great job!
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 2013-05-27 at 01:21 PM.
    2013-05-27 01:02 PM
    Wondering if Nate or someone with skills could make this overlay for i4 willing to donate if needed, also can someone tell me where i put the [email protected] file that ferlops included in his original post for the status bar.. Thank you nate and ferlops for this great mod!!
    Been busy today and only just saw your post mate..I'll get it sorted for you tomorrow if no one else does it first

Edit: I just read a few more posts past yours and I should've known Eric would get you sorted brother
    Last edited by nateD; 2013-05-27 at 01:28 PM.
    2013-05-27 01:24 PM
    [QUOTE=sethbossfan;6883409]Morning Elite:
    Credits to Erayser:

Hi~!sethbossfan

where can i this version?

Thank you~!!!
    2013-05-27 01:31 PM
    Somes Light Glyphs i made...

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-appstore.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-bitesms.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-contacts.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-cydia.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-facebook.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-gmail.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ifile.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-maps.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-meteo.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-notes.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-photos.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-safari.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-settings.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-twitter.png

there is somes more in the zip, but i still have more to do...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4na9ym4rkn...ght-Glyphs.zip
    2013-05-27 01:34 PM
    [QUOTE=jeff2093lin;6883442]
    Morning Elite:
    Credits to Erayser:

Hi~!sethbossfan

where can i this version?

Thank you~!!!
    Hi. Check page 1222 towards bottom. Fixed by MamaJaay. Credits to her and Erayser.
    2013-05-27 01:38 PM
    icons for:
    google chrome
    movie box
    dropbox
    twitter
    instagram
    battery doctor pro

thanks

Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2013-05-27 at 02:03 PM.
    2013-05-27 01:38 PM
    [QUOTE=sethbossfan;6883448]

Hi. Check page 1222 towards bottom. Fixed by MamaJaay. Credits to her and Erayser.
    Thank you very much~!
    2013-05-27 01:52 PM
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-appstore-2.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-calculatrice.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-cydia1.png

Here's the PSD in case you wanna make your own...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wn8e4wjkh...Glyphs-PSD.zip
    2013-05-27 01:56 PM
    thanks a lot man, appreciate it
    2013-05-27 02:04 PM
    How my iPhone 4s looks today, big thanks and credits to ferlops, nate, eric, chevy and anyone else i forgot. I made then iconoclasm layout myself, let me know if you guys think everything looks ok, im not sure how i feel about the glyph icons and i feel like i should have something in the empty center space of the sb beneath the weather widget anyways, if u guys notice anything that should be altered or having any comments, suggestions or feedback id love to hear it! Stay eliteimage.jpgimage.jpg
    2013-05-27 02:27 PM
    Changed mine yesterday
    Made 3 different buttons using E6 new toggles and decided to keep it simple, no app shortcuts.

http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/...psdadd8afe.png

http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1abf5b01.png

Unfortunately I can't share these being Bars' toggles, I just modified them, but I will ask him for permission and if I get it I will share.
    Would you mind telling me where can I find instructions for theming the LS native Clock like that? If you please just point me a direction, I'm sure I can deal with that myself. (or at least try :P)
    Thank you in advance!
    "You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent."
    2013-05-27 02:37 PM
    Hey guys, I'm new in this whole modding thing and now I have a little question.
    That's my current Lockscreen but now I wonder how it is possible to get notifications in there. When I get one, it hides behind the date on the top.
    My question: Is it possible to let Notifications start in the middle of the Lockscreen? I saw it on a screen several pages before. Unfortunetely I cant find it anymore.
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_1057.png
    2013-05-27 03:12 PM
    Still loving your mod Ferlop.
    Moved it all up

2013-05-27 03:53 PM
    Thanks Ferlop. It's intentional. Have not moved it up yet. I use Perpage often to apply mods. (I know its not the most preferred way)I used it in this case. Need to move everything up 20px yet. It allows me to have multiple mods and iwidgets. I actually like it how it is for now though so im no rush. Great job!
    oh, ok....gotcha
    2013-05-27 04:03 PM
    me today. thanks to unlockz for the icons

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-image.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-image-1-.png

So this is where I am right now. Just need to put in new weather images and finish the 4/4S css file. Background is user selected using Jpegifier and will detect phone size for the proper setup.

hey bro, is this avaliable on the 4s yet?
    Last edited by kings_07; 2013-05-27 at 04:59 PM.
    2013-05-27 04:43 PM
    Hoping for your help. Posted this else where but got nothing, so I'm coming to you guys again. I'm looking to modify the lockscreen on my iphone 5 but I'm not sure which files i need to change. I want to mod the slider/unlock area but I need to know what files (png's or other) I need pull out. What are the files(default) that make up the slider/unlock, camera grabber area? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    2013-05-27 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD