Wow Mama. Did not know it was capable of faking the funk so hard. SMH. Well I'll be damn a third time.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-06-06 12:05 AM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1370466672.275034.jpg
    How can I get rid of the white box it's happening with my other LS themes as well.
    2013-06-06 12:11 AM
    Well I'll be darned and I said several prayers for him too, well as the saying goes God will settle him down. Thanks MJ

Me Rolling today lol

Thanks you Drifter NateD and the Elite Squad simply magnificent.
    2013-06-06 12:14 AM
    Anyone CAN tell me why when i use ANM V12 mod ls i5 i have theses shadows on buttons any fix coz i love the ls

2013-06-06 12:24 AM
    That's just crazy mama how someone can do that. Meh
    2013-06-06 12:24 AM
    hey where did you get those icons? those look sweet... where can i get them? your phone looks sweet also!
    A bunch of those icons are actually from the theme.
    Same with the weather icons used in the widget.
    2013-06-06 12:25 AM
    antoine52200 if you use the last LS theme expiria of hormones, then this is the problem.WallLock as that
    2013-06-06 12:29 AM
    For this SB:

Wall:

Credits to:

H3atedss (wall)
    Mone (Wall, icons)
    Ferlop (clock)
    NateD( E6 weather )
    And the complete E6 team for this Theme.
    You dont have it in the right size ? Why 576 and not 640 ?

Thank You !
    2013-06-06 12:30 AM
    That's just crazy mama how someone can do that. Meh
    Can you not kick his arse off MMi?
    2013-06-06 12:30 AM

I don't think his wife even knows.... Think he was simply texting as her. He also has several fake usernames on this thread (which is a violation) but I doubt anything will be done about that unless his IP can be banned. Be sure you know who you are dealing with.
    2013-06-06 12:31 AM
    Will look into and see what the uppers have to say about this.
    2013-06-06 12:35 AM
    Mannn, that's some heavy news...
    2013-06-06 12:38 AM
    antoine52200 if you use the last LS theme expiria of hormones, then this is the problem.WallLock as that
    Thanks, i changed the size of the wellLock and done no more shadows... thanks
    2013-06-06 12:38 AM
    Hi brothers & sisters.

I'm looking for a statusbar icon to use for VoiceMail (Lockinfo) and that match the great ones from bars...

Anyone ? Maybe Mone ?

Tia
    2013-06-06 12:48 AM
    I don't think his wife even knows.... Think he was simply texting as her. He also has several fake usernames on this thread (which is a violation) but I doubt anything will be done about that unless his IP can be banned. Be sure you know who you are dealing with.
    Of course it was him texting Pretending to be his wife.... That's if he has a wife....
    2013-06-06 12:50 AM
    Members of this thread, mods, and users alike:

I feel it is my duty as an alpha squad member to inform you that Justin (Ellersbee) is not to be trusted. I don't want anyone else to be mistreated or taken advantage of by this "member" of mmi. He has been removed by Rob and a unanimous vote of the alpha team...

Justin has long said that he is fighting a losing battle with leukemia... This was what Rob's earlier message to thread members was about. I can attest that this has proven to be nothing but a lie like everything else that has come out of his mouth

So, as a "side effect" --
    Said he had to have his spleen removed.

Shall I post these as proof to everyone? I think I will.

Then days later...

Then days later:

The whole elite6 alpha squad spent days and weeks praying for you, all for falsities!! And then you show up in the motif thread and the Sublimity thread , "miraculously" better...

And then I responded with the following:

That's the same record player icon you've been posting for years, Justin. First attempt my arse, and you must think we are all just stupid. Making up conditions that warrant real concern, people were really worried about your dumb arse, and all the time faking... The only "sickness" you have is in your head. As someone who really has been through the CRAP that you CLAIM to be going through, you absolutely disgust me. Consider yourself silenced as far as I am concerned. There's a special place for people like you, there's padded walls and jackets that make you hug yourself.

(But yet can't be bothered to say a thing to the people that took you in when everyone hated you, prayed for you when we thought you were actually sick--e6 alphas)

You've been in more "comas" than is humanly possible and "recovered" from even more than THAT.

Sorry Bars and my fellow Alpha Squad members. Had to say my piece. But I also know that you don't mind me speaking the truth.

Other visitors of this thread, please heed my warnings...

Enjoy the theme, and have a great day.
    Now you have officially killed him in public...
    I just don't get it why this needs to be posted in here, and for all to read...

Well, must be my issue I guess?

I made a funny remark a while back that wasn't interpreted by you the way it was initially intended.
    Then you started a rant about me claiming i need to show respect..
    Weird as I did enough in here to not be treated that way in public....

That's my 2 cents
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2013-06-06 at 01:11 AM.
    2013-06-06 01:04 AM
    Sad that someone has to lie and deceive to gain attention.
    Unfortunately banning an IP for having multiple accounts can only be done if the member was originally banned for an offense and then created a new account to continue to cause problems on our site.
    For me, MamaJaay and others that have actually been/are battling the Big "C", I find it appalling and disgusting.
    Karma is a b1tch....
    2013-06-06 01:11 AM
    Now you have officially killed him in public...
    I just don't get it why this needs to be posted in here, and for all to read...

Well, must my issue I guess?

I made a funny remark a while back that wasn't interpreted by you the way it was initially intended.
    Then you started a rant about me claiming i need to show respect..
    Weird as I did enough in here to not be treated that way in public....

That's my 2 cents
    The masses need to be made aware of who they could possibly be dealing with since he has multiple usernames and has been removed from the alpha squad. Members of the alpha team are public knowledge and SHOULD be as such.

And regarding you, I stated my piece early on, apparently you are the only one of us that has dwelled on it. I've moved on, as should you.

Enjoy your day

Sad that someone has to lie and deceive to gain attention.
    Unfortunately banning an IP for having multiple accounts can only be done if the member was originally banned for an offense and then created a new account to continue to cause problems on our site.
    For me, MamaJaay and others that have actually been/are battling the Big "C", I find it appalling and disgusting.
    Karma is a b1tch....
    Couldn't have said it better myself, Bo. Thank you
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 2013-06-06 at 01:19 AM.
    2013-06-06 01:11 AM
    Well said bo he will git his I'm sure of.
    2013-06-06 01:14 AM
    The masses need to be made aware of who they could possibly be dealing with since he has multiple usernames and has been removed from the alpha squad. Members of the alpha team are public knowledge and SHOULD be as such.

And regarding you, I stated my piece early on, apparently you are the only one of us that has dwelled on it. I've moved on, as should you.

Enjoy your day
    Agreed....

Thanks for the reply
    2013-06-06 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.