eeeeh, sorry guys...

I was just getting ready to update all of Durben's and Schnedi's iwidget packs from Cydia, and before backing up the old ones, I tested some of them for the last time, just to check which one is without forecast and may still be working.

A couple of them WITHOUT forecast were working, although they didn't work after the yahoo forecast issue. So I tried a couple more (chevy's sb bottom, etc.). And they also worked.

And so I tried the ones with the 4-day forecast... AND THEY ARE WORKING AND SHOWING THE 4-DAY FORECAST (Drifter's flip weather for example).

And after that, I tried some of the elite 6 lockscreen widgets, that didn't work after the forecast issue. AND THEY ARE WORKING AGAIN (LS touchmove for example), THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATED ELITE 6 TO 1.3 YET!!!!

I can confirm that I have done NOTHING or changed ANYTHING to my phone for at least a week! And all of a sudden, EVERY widget, with or without forecast is working again!!!

Unfortunately I cannot post any of these widgets, since they are all paid ones...

Can someone else check and confirm this???? Either I'm going crazy since it's very late here, or yahoo just made another change!
    Confirmed.
    2013-06-06 03:04 AM
    Cool I was just gonna post it for the person looking for it...was digging through my files
    I see you and others have made your way to motif haha
    I do jaku with e6 UI...its sick and nice to switch back and forth
    yes I agree ! and on that note,,, Here's me and thanks to Elite6, Motif, Sublimity and last but the ultimate least, my idol Mone's theme with erayser's touch Her creations are just breathtakingly beautiful,,,, my LS is a reminder of why I moved from NY and red is my favorite color
    Thank you to all the wonderful creators of my awesome collection,,, without you,, there would be no me sporting these beautiful themes !!

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well. Me today... Prepped and ready for the iOS 7 beta
    Attachment 641683
    Awww MamamJaay,, I empathize ,,, I lost my ipad jb and thread very careful with my i5 ,,, cuz it was hell not having a jb for a some months before Evasion was released,,,, soon though you will be sporting your beauties and back to creating Thanks for all you do to help the guys release quicker xoxo
    Last edited by lizzy954; 2013-06-06 at 03:32 AM.

Elizabeth

2013-06-06 03:17 AM
    yes I agree ! and on that note,,, Here's me and thanks to Elite6, Motif, Sublimity and last but the ultimate least, my idol Mone's theme with erayser's touch Her creations are just breathtakingly beautiful,,,, my LS is a reminder of why I moved from NY and red is my favorite color
    Thank you to all the wonderful creators of my awesome collection,,, without you,, there would be no me sporting these beautiful themes !!

Awww MamamJaay,, I empathize ,,, I lost my ipad jb and thread very careful with my i5 ,,, cuz it was hell not having a jb for a some months before Evasion was released,,,, soon though you will be sporting your beauties and back to creating Thanks for all you do to help the guys release quicker xoxo
    Thanks. I'm still creating just have to have other people test things for me
    2013-06-06 03:44 AM
    thanks to max p. and ian n.

..come to think of it, the center of the clock would be a good place for e6 branding...

2013-06-06 03:55 AM
    thanks to max p. and ian n.

..come to think of it, the center of the clock would be a good place for e6 branding...

Oooooh, I'm liking that. Where did you get that widget? Was it shared here? DBar, perhaps?
    2013-06-06 03:59 AM
    I'll test anything you want to throw my way MJ!
    2013-06-06 04:07 AM
    I'll test anything you want to throw my way MJ!
    I will, as well. We're all here to help.
    2013-06-06 04:09 AM
    2013-06-06 04:17 AM
    Quick question guys.
    I was able to change some of the default icons on the "light framed" theme except for the Winterboard icon. Stays as the default blue icon no matter what I do.
    Any ideas?

Thanks...
    2013-06-06 04:21 AM
    Make sure the Bundles folder name is correct, com.saurik.WinterBoard.

Also, make sure you respring using Winterboard itself.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2013-06-06 04:25 AM
    oh ok ,,,, Great ! and Thank you !!! xo

Elizabeth

2013-06-06 04:32 AM
    Make sure the Bundles folder name is correct, com.saurik.WinterBoard.

Also, make sure you respring using Winterboard itself.
    That's what I did but still no luck.

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-photo.png
    Last edited by js21; 2013-06-06 at 04:38 AM.
    2013-06-06 04:32 AM
    tried Theme Icon Maker from cydia?
    2013-06-06 04:57 AM
    What is his motive? Did he receive monetary donation? Sounds pretty disturbing.
    Narcissistic personality disorder makes people do some really weird sh1t.. believe me.

Can someone else check and confirm this???? Either I'm going crazy since it's very late here, or yahoo just made another change!
    Yes. Yahoo changed their feed back to include 4 day forecast about a week ago. Older widgets should start working again.

I'm SO done with Yahoo. Have moved on to Accuweather.
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-06-06 at 05:01 AM.
    2013-06-06 04:58 AM
    edit....
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2015-08-06 at 06:24 AM.
    2013-06-06 05:11 AM
    My beard pulled me back into this thread ... It said it needed some new sexy for it to grow. We all know if you feed the beard the sexy, it grows twice as fast ...

I've gained 3" of beard just reading through this thread.
    2013-06-06 05:14 AM
    Thanks guys
    I'd test a pink slider if asked. lol.
    2013-06-06 05:15 AM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1370484933.990248.jpg

Could someone please tell me why I keep getting this white box will all my LS widgets that use jpegifier. TIA
    2013-06-06 05:16 AM
    WAIT!!! What???? Whoa whoa whoa............

Since I stalk big Max and Ian like a jilted EX how in the heck did I miss this???????

Please point me in the right direction since it seems they have managed to escape my efforts to collect everything they do

Much TIA!!!!!
    sorry, thats max patrese (not max pain) hes' just the proprietor of most, if not all of dbar's scripts. ian of course for the clock.

bundling up to be shared shortly
    2013-06-06 05:19 AM
    tried Theme Icon Maker from cydia?
    Worked great, thank you.
    Any ideas why it didn't change previously?
    2013-06-06 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.