This nikka Bars just drops off the face of the earth, lol.

Here is the link again if you need it. new pics added yesterday....

http://bit.ly/11Hf3Nx
    Dude what did I just start downloading!? I'm 4.8Gb's deep and it's still going
    Last edited by Dizzy714; 2013-06-18 at 09:52 PM.
    2013-06-18 09:06 PM
    How can i get cydia original theme back am having issue we alot of tweaks like iconoclasm dont work ect
    2013-06-18 10:02 PM
    How about the Search field in the App Store app? The text is grey instead of black.

Anyone else getting this?
    Last edited by cg2006; 2013-06-18 at 10:55 PM.
    2013-06-18 10:16 PM
    This nikka Bars just drops off the face of the earth, lol.

Dude what did I just start downloading!? I'm 4.8Gb's deep and it's still going
    You're not supposed to download it... You're supposed to simply browse the folders and take whatever walls you want.
    2013-06-18 10:23 PM
    You're not supposed to download it... You're supposed to simply browse the folders and take whatever walls you want.
    Way too late for that, I totally downloaded the entire thing - lol. Oh well, quicker reading times flaring through 'em through HDD than on the web. Thanks for this!
    2013-06-18 10:31 PM
    Way too late for that, I totally downloaded the entire thing - lol. Oh well, quicker reading times flaring through 'em through HDD than on the web. Thanks for this!
    Downloading them was what was expected.. but to your computer - not your phone - which would use up most people's data allotment for the month..

But it was never intended that you'd browse them on web - but you 'can'..
    2013-06-18 10:36 PM
    Downloading them was what was expected.. but to your computer - not your phone - which would use up most people's data allotment for the month..

Was always intented to be browsed on web, since I add about 3-10 a week maybe I'll look into photobucket or something
    2013-06-18 10:51 PM
    Does anyone have an icon collection other then elilab's?
    2013-06-18 11:03 PM
    Was always intented to be browsed on web, since I add about 3-10 a week maybe I'll look into photobucket or something
    Ah - well I stand corrected .. but then I have to agree with Dizzy.. Web browsing doesn't do justice to HiRes photos.. I would always want to download and open in a different previewer.

Does anyone have an icon collection other then elilab's?
    His is the most complete. What are you looking for that you couldn't get with Eliab's?
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-06-18 at 11:52 PM.
    2013-06-18 11:50 PM
    Ah - well I stand corrected .. but then I have to agree with Dizzy.. Web browsing doesn't do justice to HiRes photos.. I would always want to download and open in a different previewer.

His is the most complete. What are you looking for that you couldn't get with Eliab's?
    Just looks like he hasn't updated in a while! :/
    2013-06-19 12:00 AM
    Just looks like he hasn't updated in a while! :/
    Well there hasn't been any new icon making here in quite awhile either. I think it's pretty up to date.. But for sure - there is no 'more complete' repository of Elite icons.
    2013-06-19 12:04 AM

You know what we need to do? Make an elite6repo.com like jakurepo.com.... or a communtiy dropbox like motif has. Would be pretty awesome IMO.

Elilab's collection is awesome but I can only browse it so many times lol.
    2013-06-19 12:05 AM

Luckily I'm still rollin' with that grandfathered unlimited plan =P

However, yes, DLed this whole thing onto my PC. Maybe I'll just re-download every 2-3 months or so, or (I haven't checked), if the newer files that she posts are on the top of the previous latest then that'll be easy to just DL the newer ones individually into my already downloaded pack
    2013-06-19 12:14 AM
    For some reason my icon labels have disappeared when using the slate theme
    2013-06-19 12:21 AM
    For some reason my icon labels have disappeared when using the slate theme
    Most likely: in the Slate icons theme folder will be a file called: info.plist. Change its name in iFile and respring and your icon labels will return. There are other customizations likely in that info.plist file that will also not work after you rename the file. But usually only the calendar icon and badge styles are affected. If you JUST want the icon labels back - you just need to remove the section in there that pertains to 'Docked and Undocked' Icon labels.
    2013-06-19 12:29 AM
    There are a few Jaku icons out there that I would like to use in e6. If they are already framed would they still work or would I get a double frame?
    ---

You are only confined by the walls you put up yourself.
    2013-06-19 02:44 AM
    How about the Search field in the App Store app? The text is grey instead of black.

Anyone else getting this?
    yes.

and also something like that on the music status bar and store button. i posted these inconsistencies a while back.

hopefully someone somewhere is taking note because you've come to the wrong place if you want help to fix it yourself. unless you are showing off your latest dbar theme or praising the established posters your post will go seemingly unnoticed.

but i am glad to hear im not the only one.
    2013-06-19 04:12 AM
    yes.

and also something like that on the music status bar and store button. i posted these inconsistencies a while back.

hopefully someone somewhere is taking note because you've come to the wrong place if you want help to fix it yourself. unless you are showing off your latest dbar theme or praising the established posters your post will go seemingly unnoticed.

but i am glad to hear im not the only one.
    Man stop starting trouble. 2k1 i tried, tried! Please if your not contributing move on little fella. Everything you post is negative.
    2013-06-19 04:19 AM
    Man stop starting trouble. 2k1 i tried, tried! Please if your not contributing move on little fella. Everything you post is negative.

there you go.

if Darka5sa5sin says it he gets 10 thank you. if i say im starting trouble.

just go through the history of this thread im not inventing anything new.
    2013-06-19 04:32 AM
    Most likely: in the Slate icons theme folder will be a file called: info.plist. Change its name in iFile and respring and your icon labels will return. There are other customizations likely in that info.plist file that will also not work after you rename the file. But usually only the calendar icon and badge styles are affected. If you JUST want the icon labels back - you just need to remove the section in there that pertains to 'Docked and Undocked' Icon labels.
    Thank you! Much appreciated
    2013-06-19 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD