I know this is totally random but random is good sometimes - keeps things interesting.

I call this IconScene - where the icons make up the wallpaper instead of getting in the way of it.

Very creative Glen!
    I like seeing things not really done before
    2013-04-04 05:59 AM
    Oh jeez... I was referring to the red dress.

This is me... Attachment 629975
    Damn!!
    2013-04-04 05:59 AM
    Sure here ya go...

Carrier Requests via PM

@Best01
    @diobayish

Twitter requests

Mind making me a black & white or black & red twitter icon like these w/ 0ricardo0 please? Thanks a lot man.
    2013-04-04 06:01 AM
    They all can be man
    That's the glorious part ... Another prime example of how this community continuously pushes apple to bring us, the consumer, what we want truly in and on our devices. They made be hard headed bastids and don't know how to give anyone any type of cred but I do....

Big ups to the innovators, the ideas men and women, the designers, the creators, the fanboys, the bloggers, the tech dorks, the youtubers, the moms, the dads, your uncle earl (that's a funny dude), that chick I knew for that night in Harrisonburg (wait... I'm getting off track here), and the haters.... Oh yeah haters, we have to thank you for if it wasn't for your ignorant comments and pointless arguments the joy in proving you wrong wouldn't be quite as sweet.

Point is the future of this community lies in your hands and you're doing very well. Innovative new OS around the corner makes me excited to see what Apple has stolen from us again and watching us perfect it once again!

Let us have it like we want it Apple... You know we make you look good.
    Killed it tonigh! My set up Attachment 629999

What is that little red ribbon pulldown at the top of the SB ? I've seen it on several peoples screenshots now.
    What is that little red ribbon pulldown at the top of the SB ? I've seen it on several peoples screenshots now.
    It's one of the included iWidgets
    2013-04-04 06:02 AM
    e6_dropscreen_weather
    With tons of great options

That's the glorious part ... Another prime example of how this community continuously pushes apple to bring us, the consumer, what we want truly in and on our devices. They made be hard headed bastids and don't know how to give anyone any type of cred but I do....

Big ups to the innovators, the ideas men and women, the designers, the creators, the fanboys, the bloggers, the tech dorks, the youtubers, the moms, the dads, your uncle earl (that's a funny dude), that chick I knew for that night in Harrisonburg (wait... I'm getting off track here), and the haters.... Oh yeah haters, we have to thank you for if it wasn't for your ignorant comments and pointless arguments the joy in proving you wrong wouldn't be quite as sweet.

Point is the future of this community lies in your hands and you're doing very well. Innovative new OS around the corner makes me excited to see what Apple has stolen from us again and watching us perfect it once again!

Let us have it like we want it Apple... You know we make you look good.
    Well said big dog
    2013-04-04 06:04 AM
    More walls:

2013-04-04 06:08 AM
    More walls:

Thanks!! but all I need is that elite nija wal haha
    2013-04-04 06:12 AM
    Thanks!! but all I need is that elite nija wal haha
    Haha! It's in tonight's beta update.
    2013-04-04 06:12 AM
    Haha! It's in tonight's beta update.
    Hell yeah!!!! can't wait for that haha
    Thanks m8

How u do change the backgroud in that lockscreen ?? I can change mine 😡
    which one you're refering to?
    2013-04-04 06:14 AM
    Hell yeah!!!! can't wait for that haha
    Thanks m8
    Just walls in this update. But it got me to back up my beta 1 files. You never know what'll be removed/changed.
    2013-04-04 06:21 AM
    How do I make the suit and tie icon, the icon for my folders?
    2013-04-04 06:24 AM
    What widget is that up top?
    A widget made by Mone; modded by Lexs1411 and Brewko
    2013-04-04 06:25 AM
    Thanks!! Where's the 8th Element?!?

Did you say The 8th "Element"?

Nice btw.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-04-04 06:26 AM
    How do I make the suit and tie icon, the icon for my folders?
    Get Foldericons (beta) from this cydia repository: Vertex's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com
    2013-04-04 06:28 AM
    It's one of the iwidgets that comes with the theme .. The widget is called dropscreen weather
    2013-04-04 06:28 AM
    Did you say The 8th "Element"?

Nice btw.
    Yeah, 8th element... oxygen. Life force. ...The 8th IMMORTAL might like that wall too.
    2013-04-04 06:30 AM
    Just walls in this update. But it got me to back up my beta 1 files. You never know what'll be removed/changed.
    I'll just do that, thanks for the tip
    2013-04-04 06:31 AM
    Ok I am sure this has been mentioned, but is anybody else's weather widgets not working?
    2013-04-04 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD