did you try zeppelin tweak from cydia.. and the location for the icons are Library/Zeppelin

create a folder whatever you want.. and put your logo inside.. and than go to Settings/Zeppelin and you will see the your custom logo there.. just select and it should work

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

I labeled it wrong. I need to fix it and post it again tom...meanwhile....

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    2014-01-04 04:23 AM
    Until Bars pull out an update, my homescreen ...

i am blue my favorite color and i use the new Uniaw SBanimated to IOS 7 by Ian Nicoll 😁

Last edited by 07bony; 2014-01-04 at 01:59 PM.
    2014-01-04 04:48 AM
    Hi Everyone,

Here the e6 Respring Screen & Loading Screen for iP4 & iP5

the Loading screen you can rename it to: Default.png/[email protected] for iP4 and [email protected] for iP5

you can for most of the application you want

And Respring Screen goes to var/Library/SBSettings like i said on my post before ( SBSettings tweak from Cydia.. apparently doesn't support 5S yet )

Preview :

Download Link : e6-Respring&Laoading

Enjoy Modding
    2014-01-04 05:02 AM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1388815825.977285.jpg feels good to have elite6 again 😌 still working on some manual theming though lol
    2014-01-04 08:11 AM
    Just popped in to say hello, haven't been around since beta 1 of iOS 7, have not heard good things about the community in general but can see that the vibe in this thread is still good!!

Just a little screenie of where I am sitting at the moment

Attachment 650570

And my Zeppelin

Attachment 650571

Hope you all have a good day and cannot wait to see the reaction to what Rob has up his sleeves!!
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2014-01-04 at 02:38 PM.
    2014-01-04 12:20 PM
    Hi. Can anyone please suggest me something to theme my 7.0.4 4s. Hate to be default. want a theme on it. donno when I would get Elite again.
    2014-01-04 01:21 PM
    Hey Pap! Long time bro!

Looking great MJ
    2014-01-04 02:25 PM
    did you try zeppelin tweak from cydia.. and the location for the icons are Library/Zeppelin

create a folder whatever you want.. and put your logo inside.. and than go to Settings/Zeppelin and you will see the your custom logo there.. just select and it should work

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If you are on iOS7 you only need a black coloured logo named [email protected] in the folder. Zeppelin tweak colours it for you
    2014-01-04 02:37 PM
    If you are on iOS7 you only need a black coloured logo named [email protected] in the folder. Zeppelin tweak colours it for you
    Didn't know that. I dl an updated zep pack and copied what they did. Didn't see that in the pack at all. Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated!
    2014-01-04 02:40 PM
    Yes but I'm not sure this way is a good idea as you limited to a black and white zeppelin. Old way you can still have colors.
    2014-01-04 03:07 PM
    Yes but I'm not sure this way is a good idea as you limited to a black and white zeppelin. Old way you can still have colors.
    I've never seen a Zeppelin with colors. Always black and white.
    2014-01-04 03:22 PM
    Hi how i can hide clock and date in lockscreen ios 7
    2014-01-04 03:35 PM
    The only one that comes to mind that was colored was decals topaz! But I do remember the superman also use to come with zep red and blue!
    2014-01-04 03:38 PM
    Hi Ladies & Gents
    Hi Bacardi85!!! I loved Respring boot screen, but on my iPhone 4, along the way you have indicated, (var / mobile / Library / Sbsettings) folder Sbsettings not ... Please tell me, how do I install this file downloads my iPhone .. Thanks ...
    2014-01-04 03:40 PM
    I've never seen a Zeppelin with colors. Always black and white.
    Plenty have colors. I would venture to say most custom ones are colored. Even some of the ones that come with the zeppelin install have blue versions. Also many e6 ones have red in them
    2014-01-04 03:44 PM
    Adding the [email protected] put the color back in mine...I dl clash of clans pack from cydia and copied the labels they used.

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Also another option to buy themes for manual theming is ithemesky.com. I used my laptop then transferred to my documents.
    2014-01-04 04:00 PM
    here a screenshot the current zeppelin that i'm using on my 4S and no need the [email protected]

and here a screenshot with colored Zeppelin @NewDestinyX

Hi Bacardi85!!! I loved Respring boot screen, but on my iPhone 4, along the way you have indicated, (var / mobile / Library / Sbsettings) folder Sbsettings not ... Please tell me, how do I install this file downloads my iPhone .. Thanks ...
    you need to install the tweak from Cydia "SBSettings"

and than you will see the path.. without the tweak you won't see it
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-01-04 at 04:18 PM.
    2014-01-04 04:08 PM
    here a screenshot the current zeppelin that i'm using on my 4S and no need the [email protected]

and here a screenshot with colored Zeppeling @NewDestinyX

I think he was just showing people the new easier way to do it. But the new way will not allow colors or even metallic or silvery finish/texture. Only black and white. Which is why I prefer the old way which is how you are still doing it as well.
    2014-01-04 04:17 PM
    and here a screenshot with colored Zeppeling @NewDestinyX
    Ah yes.. Now I remember.. I stand corrected! Thanks!
    2014-01-04 04:18 PM
    you need to install the tweak from Cydia "SBSettings"

and than you will see the path.. without the tweak you won't see it
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................
    Thanks ... I realized ...
    2014-01-04 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD