Does Elite 6 work with the 5s ?
    2014-01-11 02:41 AM
    June has one out. AURA LS Attachment 650892
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389404592.035973.jpg
    2014-01-11 02:43 AM
    question ladies n gents.. how is the badges image changed now
    Just a guy who loves electronics and sneakers....

Eli7e
    2014-01-11 03:04 AM
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome myself back to this wonderful thread lol

So many familiar faces after a few pages of reading…hope all is well with everyone

From my understanding (just a few days back in the game) I have to manually SSH each icon for the time being and need to be 120x120 correct? What is the path to get rid of iOS 7 black mask behind icon?

Any input is appreciated
    2014-01-11 03:05 AM
    anybody else lose infinifolders vertical scrolling functionality? I thought it was an issue with iconoclasm duking it out with home screen designer so I uninstalled iconoclasm because I like home screen designer better (thanks Bacardi) but to no avail. every time I enable or disable anything with infinifolders the phone crashes and goes into safe mode and I have to reboot. It was working several days ago then just quit all of a sudden. Could it be a clash with home screen designer?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579
    2014-01-11 03:06 AM
    anybody else lose infinifolders vertical scrolling functionality? I thought it was an issue with iconoclasm duking it out with home screen designer so I uninstalled iconoclasm because I like home screen designer better (thanks Bacardi) but to no avail. every time I enable or disable anything with infinifolders the phone crashes and goes into safe mode and I have to reboot. It was working several days ago then just quit all of a sudden. Could it be a clash with home screen designer?
    i guess we have to live with some tweaks that crash sometimes.. until thoses tweaks get a update.. nothing is perfect.. even my phone reboot himself sometime.. it's sucks but nothing to do.. i've did a clean JB 2 times without installing any tweak.. still crash..might need to wait until they fix all thoses stuff for ios7
    2014-01-11 03:12 AM

So many familiar faces after a few pages of reading…hope all is well with everyone

From my understanding (just a few days back in the game) I have to manually SSH each icon for the time being and need to be 120x120 correct? What is the path to get rid of iOS 7 black mask behind icon?

Any input is appreciated
    You are correct and the path is system/library/private frameworks/mobile icons.framework/[email protected]

Mj or c2ca, can you tell me where to find this. I'm not having any luck and Junes stuff is usually easy to search for
    Last edited by silverstang22; 2014-01-11 at 03:16 AM.
    2014-01-11 03:13 AM

Any input is appreciated
    1- welcome back mate

2- just make all your icons ready to 120x120

3- you don't have to SSH, you can do it from "IfunBox" application much easier but that can be a option also

4- if you don't see your root on ifunbox.. just install "afc2add" tweak from cydia

5- the path for the icon mask is System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework/[email protected] ( BACKUP your original mask first )

hope that could help you
    2014-01-11 03:18 AM

Any input is appreciated

hopefully info below will help you

okey did install winterboard?

or alternative way is to take the frame from the bundle [email protected]~iphone.png and place it inside

System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework

before BACKUP your original

thats wierd i asked the person on ip5 and told me that it works and asked another person on ip5s and didn't work for him.. strange
    ^^ i believe for the icon mask

All unframed icons will need to be framed with the psd and ALL icons will need to be resized to 120x120 to have any chance.
    ^^this as far as using winterbaord... note on 4s/5 u can use winterboard for icon theme'n only.. 1. yes u need to resize to 120x120.. evn tho some that arent that size will theme.. it dont look right imo.. also some bundles will need to be added manually into the respective theme folder

Hi everyone, here my gift for new year

Credit to Bars for the Elite
    Thanks to Rob,MJ & Alpha Squad member to let me share this frame with everyone in this thread

here the elite6 transparent icon frame for iOS7, it works with Winterboard on my i4S, didn't test on i5 & i5s, let me know if it works

I've Simplified the Icon mask to put has a bundle, so you don't have to mess with the Original iOS7 Icon Mask

Instructions :

1- Unzip the e6.frame.theme.zip
    2- If your on PC you can Use iFunBox,CyberDuck (SSH to Root for Mac) or via your phone with iFile
    3- Drag the e6.frame.theme folder inside var/stash/Themes
    4- Open Winterboard.. select e6.frame theme
    5- Respring with WB, should take effect

I modified this frame mask to 120x120 ( has the original iOS7 icon Images ) so every time you download a application from App Store, i will frame automatically for you

Download Link : e6.frame.theme

Have a good one & Enjoy

^^ a good alternative to get rid off the black icon frame from ios7
    Just a guy who loves electronics and sneakers....

Eli7e
    2014-01-11 03:27 AM
    hopefully info below will help you

^^ i believe for the icon mask

^^this as far as using winterbaord... note on 4s/5 u can use winterboard for icon theme'n only.. 1. yes u need to resize to 120x120.. evn tho some that arent that size will theme.. it dont look right imo.. also some bundles will need to be added manually into the respective theme folder

^^ a good alternative to get rid off the black icon frame from ios7
    my clock/icon mask/ sb icons are in bundle & folders via WB so nothing to mess with the original icons
    2014-01-11 03:34 AM
    Excellent info
    Thank you guys

Glad to be back
    2014-01-11 03:36 AM
    question ladies n gents.. how is the badges image changed now
    Try Badge Customizer from Cydia, it's free.

Any input is appreciated
    Sup my brother from JAX?! Good to see you back along with some of the other OGs!

Update
    Oh and PSA my fellow Elites... Bars and the Alphas are going hard in the lab this weekend. Tonight's gonna be a busy night
    2014-01-11 03:52 AM
    Try Badge Customizer from Cydia, it's free.

Sup my brother from JAX?! Good to see you back along with some of the other OGs!

Update
    Oh and PSA my fellow Elites... Bars and the Alphas are going hard in the lab this weekend. Tonight's gonna be a busy night
    Whats good Ryan! Glad to be back around with the OGs in the building
    Great news to hear Rob and the crew going hard…expect nothing less from everyone

Keep up the great work…glad to be back for sure bro
    2014-01-11 03:57 AM
    Whats good Ryan! Glad to be back around with the OGs in the building
    Great news to hear Rob and the crew going hard…expect nothing less from everyone

Keep up the great work…glad to be back for sure bro
    You haven't missed much bro, just came back to the thread myself earlier this week. As I told NewDestiny the other day, Rob definitely kept Apple's iOS7 design elements at the forefront of his creative thought process, you guys won't be disappointed. This is nowhere near to a port... think of it as a reinvention of what all of you Elites have come to know Elite as...
    2014-01-11 04:01 AM
    I hated those iOS 7 icons . A little elite6 to hold me over till 7 is here :-

2014-01-11 04:13 AM
    I hated those iOS 7 icons . A little elite6 to hold me over till 7 is here :-]
    look good mate, same here i hate ios7 flat icons lol.. and also you have the "FashionWall PSD" 1 or 2 pages back to get rid of the apple logo and put the elite logo instead.. would look much better
    2014-01-11 04:25 AM
    look good mate, same here i hate ios7 flat icons lol.. and also you have the "FashionWall PSD" 1 or 2 pages back to get rid of the apple logo and put the elite logo instead.. would look much better
    Ooh yeah i didn't remember that . Thanks much .
    2014-01-11 04:35 AM
    Things are still a little unstable from time to time. Still early in the jailbreak period.. Like biteSMS crashes my phone into safe mode every time I get a call. I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about that.. I've definitely isolated the crash on incoming call to biteSMS. Uninstall it and problem goes away.
    2014-01-11 04:39 AM
    Hmm don't have that problem on my 5s newD?? I do however sit my phone down for awhile and pick it back up to safe mode! Haven't figured out what it is yet though!
    2014-01-11 04:46 AM
    Yea I figured Rob would take the iOS 7 elements and make them his own elite way. I mean it went from EPHD to e6...I'm sure this next gen gonna be silly nice.

I'm off to theming every icon to e6 for the time being

Thanks Bacardi...gonna check out iFunbox...looks def easier than SSH
    2014-01-11 05:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD