User Tag List

So I'm having a problem I'm trying to change the phone icon I go to bundles/mobile phone in slate theme I switch out the file there for the one I want I name it [email protected] I've respring twice already and the phone icon stays stock. This usually never happens to me lol any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    2013-04-05 07:29 AM
    thanks for that sweet widget, i have a problem with the city name.. it appear " somewhere and than disappear? any idea?
    are you using GPS?

Me today
    Loved your App Store icon....
    2013-04-05 07:29 AM
    Has anyone made a google+ icon yet ? 😁
    2013-04-05 07:35 AM
    So I'm having a problem I'm trying to change the phone icon I go to bundles/mobile phone in slate theme I switch out the file there for the one I want I name it [email protected] I've respring twice already and the phone icon stays stock. This usually never happens to me lol any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Did you tried activating summerboard on and then off?
    Sometime it works... I am not expert but seen this in some post..
    2013-04-05 07:36 AM
    thx for the amazing theme, can you make the color keyboard for swiss layout like in the picture?

greeting from swiss
    2013-04-05 07:44 AM
    Dude, do you have that wall in plain (without the widget)? Love the texture on that one.
    surething, it's part of the elite6 wallpaper pack, here ya go

if it's not allowed than I'll remove it..
    2013-04-05 07:46 AM
    Did you tried activating summerboard on and then off?
    Sometime it works... I am not expert but seen this in some post..
    yeah tried it and still nothing. I even checked the themes off and on in winterboard and nothing. For some reason I can change any other icons but when i try phone and music it dont work
    2013-04-05 07:50 AM
    Very nice can you share?
    Here's the dock, credit to genso84
    Dock.zip
    2013-04-05 07:53 AM
    Mixing it up today and going for razor sharp with an old school EPHD classic as an iwidget...and the "frame" on the icons is actually an alt icon shadow behind them I'm still messing with it but I'll post it as soon as the update drops with the razor icon set..
    2013-04-05 07:53 AM
    What is this lock screen called? Is it in the package coz I don't see it.
    No it's not in the package, it's called forecast..you can find it in cydia
    2013-04-05 07:55 AM
    Attachment 630277can somebody make this icon red non frame plz? TIA
    It's been done... Check Eliab's photobucket account
    2013-04-05 07:57 AM
    yeah tried it and still nothing. I even checked the themes off and on in winterboard and nothing. For some reason I can change any other icons but when i try phone and music it dont work
    Can you rename the file to [email protected]~iphone.png??? most of the theme have same name...
    2013-04-05 08:02 AM
    Don't think you need summerboard with the bundles method . Which icon you trying to use? Is it framed ?
    2013-04-05 08:09 AM
    Don't think you need summerboard with the bundles method . Which icon you trying to use? Is it framed ?
    Yeah it's framedImageUploadedByModMyi1365145914.993198.jpg
    2013-04-05 08:11 AM
    I'm using this too but using the icon method ... It's a lot easier bro

2013-04-05 08:30 AM

Can you please share those folder icons
    2013-04-05 09:01 AM
    Is there any of these icons anywhere? Snapchat. Tumblr, Pinterest?? Trying to finish u my phone.
    2013-04-05 09:11 AM
    anyone know to i can fix the black part in a full size image on JR LS Touch for iphone4S?

thanks
    2013-04-05 09:33 AM

Easier but breaks stuff on iOS6 like info.plists

Bundle method all the way!! Get App Info from Cydia. Tells you bundles and icon names for all your installed apps

anyone know to i can fix the black part in a full size image on JR LS Touch for iphone4S?

thanks
    Need to resize the image.. Not sure it can be done in touch but in PS you just enlarge canvas and then the image
    2013-04-05 09:40 AM

Bundle method all the way!! Get App Info from Cydia. Tells you bundles and icon names for all your installed apps

Need to resize the image.. Not sure it can be done in touch but in PS you just enlarge canvas and then the image

i agree with you dark

i tryed anything but nothing worked.. it seems to be the in the .css file but im trying to figure out what is the issue lol
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2013-04-05 at 09:48 AM.
    2013-04-05 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD