Request for iwidget if anyone care too. I want a simple month view calendar elite style to fit in on my page2. If anyone can whip one up I would appreciate it much. Tia Attachment 630898

Please ask me for the wall. Best damn Easter egg ever
    Can ya share the wall? Lol
    2013-04-07 05:42 PM
    Who's? Not really on Cydia then nothing I can do about private sources so not fussed.

Obviously people can use it for whatever they want just prefer like I said to keep elite original. Plenty of people are making awesome widgets for this theme.
    i know in life we cant control people to post stuff all over the web.. but if u say so.. i wont share it and ill work on something that i can create myself

dont worry be happy bro
    2013-04-07 05:42 PM
    If its redesigned for elite completely then all good

i know in life we cant control people to post stuff all over the web.. but if u say so.. i wont share it and ill work on something that i can create myself

dont worry be happy bro
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-04-07 05:44 PM
    get appinfo off cydia then use it to find out bundle name and how to name icons and make folder using that info then drop it into your theme.
    I've already have the bundle with the correct name but how do I figure out what to name the icon? I've tried [email protected] and [email protected] which I've seen used in other bundles. That's where I'm at so far.
    2013-04-07 05:45 PM
    If its redesigned for elite completely then all good
    absolutly
    2013-04-07 05:49 PM
    Thank you.

Where on Cydia is it?
    Even though I was the one that requested it I totally respect what your saying Gunny and will go with your wishes. Your right Elite is its own creation and should be treated as such..

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2013-04-07 05:49 PM
    2013-04-07 05:51 PM
    this is me atm, thanks to Mone

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_0178.png elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_0179.png
    Last edited by kai312; 2013-04-07 at 06:44 PM.
    2013-04-07 05:53 PM
    Even though I was the one that requested it I totally respect what your saying Gunny and will go with your wishes. Your right Elite is its own creation and should be treated as such..
    Yeah so if it don't look like elite then it better look like Zui or else!
    2013-04-07 05:58 PM
    Me thanks to Mone!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365350424.532449.jpg

Still trying to find icons. Does anyone have the link to black icons?
    2013-04-07 06:00 PM
    Hello again

I download Mone' setup however, the weather widget did not load,,, does someone know where I can find the weather widget to fit like Mone's setup ? thanking anyone in advance,,,, scrolling thru pages is literally giving me a headache trying to find goodies for elite 6 - need to take a break ,,,,, bye for now

Mone this is amazing. Quick question, for the weather widget how can I get the city and weather description to display in it. Right now it only shows the temp.

Elizabeth

2013-04-07 06:03 PM
    Nice, wil you share it please? Thanks
    Last edited by Thespikie; 2013-04-07 at 06:11 PM.
    2013-04-07 06:03 PM
    rocking and tweaking this ATM.

Nice bro, def you! Green color mod after Cydia release lol?
    2013-04-07 06:11 PM
    Hello again

I download Mone' setup however, the weather widget did not load,,, does someone know where I can find the weather widget to fit like Mone's setup ? thanking anyone in advance,,,, scrolling thru pages is literally giving me a headache trying to find goodies for elite 6 - need to take a break ,,,,, bye for now
    Hey lizzy, I don't know why you quoted slumpeys post, but it's already answered a few pages back.

And because of the weather widget .. you have installed libweather from Cydia? if yes and in the case it don't work for you, I have additionally posted the same widget without NativeWeather .. also a few pages back
    2013-04-07 06:14 PM
    Yeah so if it don't look like elite then it better look like Zui or else!
    Touché lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    Just wanted to send a big THANK YOU to GUNNY29 for his personal help and work on a few request!! The people here on the forum are awesome.....just like the theme!!
    Me thanks to Mone!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365350424.532449.jpg

Still trying to find icons. Does anyone have the link to black icons?
    I'm liking that black and white setup
    2013-04-07 06:16 PM
    sorry - I am totally new to posting etc and lollll I have a sweet headache... I don't know where I found it but I now have the weather widget the way you have it going to take a break and come back later on cuz there are so many goodies I would love to have that will not be in cydia once the theme goes live ty ty ty xoxo you are a wiz at this

Hey lizzy, I don't know why you quoted slumpeys post, but it's already answered a few pages back.

And because of the weather widget .. you have installed libweather from Cydia? if yes and in the case it don't work for you, I have additionally posted the same widget without NativeWeather .. also a few pages back

Elizabeth

2013-04-07 06:17 PM

Will you add multilangage options?
    2013-04-07 06:18 PM
    I have read this thread from beginning to end. It is a bit of a struggle, but each day, I read from where I left off until I am caught up. That way, I see all the icons and widgets that are posted, as well as tips and ideas.

I also see a lot of posts and questions asked that would be answered if everyone read the entire thread, or at least the last few pages. Even multiple questions on the same thing that has already been addressed several times.

I am just voicing my opinion. The regulars here are being very patient so far. Please read the last few pages if you cannot read the entire thread, before asking a question. Fair?
    Thank you for this! Take note all!
    2013-04-07 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD