User Tag List

That would be me. :-)
    lol, Owned!!
    2013-04-08 06:32 PM
    Lol that's quite funny, Eric you kept very quite though haha!
    2013-04-08 06:34 PM
    Hey there. I know this has nothing to do with elite but this post moves fast and seems all the users are in this thread at the moment. I was hoping someone could help me out. I am using the same widget in the photo its called MinimalisticSB. Is there anyway to get the year to show behind the date like the picture below. Or is that on the wallpaper or is the year from another widget. I really love how it looks. Thanks.
    2013-04-08 06:35 PM
    Hey Eric you the one that made my nest Icon huh?
    2013-04-08 06:35 PM
    here is 2 request: I'm going out for bit so if anyone else wants one please DM and will get to it when I get back.

Attachment 631190Attachment 631191Attachment 631192Attachment 631193
    Thanks bro 👊😁
    2013-04-08 06:41 PM
    Hey there. I know this has nothing to do with elite but this post moves fast and seems all the users are in this thread at the moment. I was hoping someone could help me out. I am using the same widget in the photo its called MinimalisticSB. Is there anyway to get the year to show behind the date like the picture below. Or is that on the wallpaper or is the year from another widget. I really love how it looks. Thanks.
    The year is part of the iwidget so is just one widget.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-08 06:42 PM
    Lol that's quite funny, Eric you kept very quite though haha!
    I don't mind that he used it. It's good to know that he liked it that much. I was just saying that it sounded like he was claiming it was all him. That's all. I don't mind if he posts them either. It's all good.

@2k1, already thinking about a dark nest icon for you. I'm at school now though.
    2013-04-08 06:44 PM
    The year is part of the iwidget so is just one widget.
    Thanks for the reply. Do you know where I would have to edit to get the year to show. I don't want to mess the widget.
    2013-04-08 06:49 PM
    It's in the new update

And I got the super special MJ assassin edition that came with Rob's phone number :P
    Hey thanks for the info, I must have erased it by accident when I copied my bundles folder over the new bundles folder, I reinstalled it and got it, thanks!!
    2013-04-08 06:50 PM
    Ah crap. Can someone shoot me the hitman wall again? The update wiped mine (I had it in the LS simple left).
    Is this the one you meant brother?

Credits to the creator...
    2013-04-08 06:52 PM
    Is this the one you meant brother?

Credits to the creator...
    Yes! Thank you bro! I am gonna make a backup this time lol.
    2013-04-08 06:57 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Do you know where I would have to edit to get the year to show. I don't want to mess the widget.
    Maybe if u send me the widget I can take a look for u.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-08 06:58 PM
    I don't mind that he used it. It's good to know that he liked it that much. I was just saying that it sounded like he was claiming it was all him. That's all. I don't mind if he posts them either. It's all good.

@2k1, already thinking about a dark nest icon for you. I'm at school now though.
    Ok thank you bro
    2013-04-08 07:03 PM
    Yes! Thank you bro! I am gonna make a backup this time lol.
    I'll hold you to it! If not, I'll send a hitman after you, so corny I know LOL.

Sorry had to bump these shenanigans, love the Alpha Squad and OG Elite members lol, thanks for the laughs!

Just bought the supreme edition ($25.00) and did it without reading if it is for 4S but I see on page one it is thank god! Haven't gotten the email yet but was wondering if all future updates and such will be available for 4S as well?? Also will this thread have its own on the 4 and 4S themes page?? Thank you so very much for all your hard work, everyone involved, for this theme!!
    Ya. I have it too!! It has intuitive texting, the projector is themed, also the theme changes automatic depending on your mood!!!
    Your phone knows what you want to text even before you text it.
    Unfortunately no. It can't be captured on video. It's kind of like bigfoot. There's only sightings.
    Why haven't I got the Superior Ultimate Avenger edition that is floating around... I've only got the "I only donated $3 to Bars standard edition"
    Its ok, I just bought the "Ultimate Suit & Tie" edition from Rob, bargain at $100.

Hit the home button 3 times and it transforms the iphone into a wearable smart black suit with red tie to wear to all those fancy parties!!
    Woh woh woh. How did u get it for $100???? Rob told me I was getting a deal at $125!! He lied!!!
    It's in the new update

And I got the super special MJ assassin edition that came with Rob's phone number :P
    I knocked him down, did a 2-4-1 deal, got the grey and black versions
    Damn. I have to learn to barter better. I got hosed..
    MJ I got the Newbie Hypbeast Edition that comes with all previously listed goodies, plus the super Elite 3 hour phone call and Photoshop Seminar Session with the boss
    2013-04-08 07:06 PM
    Maybe if u send me the widget I can take a look for u.
    Thanks a lot for the reply but figured it out. Had to edit the year because the font size was set at 0 and had to adjust the year height to make it centered. Now I am ready for the Lazio- Roma derby.
    2013-04-08 07:08 PM

Credits Mone, Chevy/Dacal and Bars
    Please, please share that thing
    2013-04-08 07:14 PM
    @Iryankgt: Lol we have to keep it light in here!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365445091.352719.jpg
    2013-04-08 07:18 PM
    @Iryankgt: Lol we have to keep it light in here!
    Lol now it's starting to feel like the old days
    2013-04-08 07:21 PM
    Hi. Does anyone know how to move the new winterboard widget that came with the recent update? I'm looking to have it sit just slightly higher than default. Many thanks, in advance.ImageUploadedByModMyi1365445513.999457.jpg
    2013-04-08 07:25 PM
    2013-04-08 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD