Exactly
    Another kinda cool idea for an icon iwidget would be a camera icon with the iris opening and closing???
    2013-04-09 06:08 AM
    this was just something quick" if you have a idea like colors etc etc.. then I'll take more time to do one.
    Attachment 631323Attachment 631324
    Thank you so much this will look good !
    Here are a couple glyph icons for DarkA5sa5sin's sets. Hope someone can use them. Besides MJ anyway.
    Thanks e
    knowing Mone, I know she will appreciate this. she is most generous with her creations.
    I agree. But I'd still rather have her blessing.
    2013-04-09 06:10 AM
    Ok, so this may be a noob question but is there a way to position a clock anywhere on a lockscreen? An app that let's you customize how it looks using your own wallpaper? Basically I want to use this pic as my lockscreen but want the info on the left hand side. Make sense? Thanks for any advice. Attachment 631325
    You need to check out Junesiphone's miLock on Cydia
    Can do all that and then some. Solid work from a solid guy
    2013-04-09 06:19 AM
    Are you using open notifier?

Durben,

I need a PayPal email for you bro. That 99 cent in Cydia doesn't do justice. I owe you more than that. Please pm me a email addy. The least I can do for all the help you've done with iWidgets
    What's the name of the widget on Cydia ?.
    2013-04-09 06:21 AM
    Thanks man this is working!!
    2013-04-09 06:22 AM
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-image.pngcan someone help I'm trying to put a wallpaper from settings but its not letting what am I doing wrong
    2013-04-09 06:24 AM
    Durben your gonna stop posting screens cuz every time you do I see something I want like that Netflix icon.

Also if I was creating a new weather widget I'd create weather icons (not pictures) to look like shadows or burnt on the wood.
    2013-04-09 06:24 AM

Durben,

I need a PayPal email for you bro. That 99 cent in Cydia doesn't do justice. I owe you more than that. Please pm me a email addy. The least I can do for all the help you've done with iWidgets
    I'm using lockinfo
    2013-04-09 06:26 AM
    Do you mean what's Durbens iWidgets in Cydia?
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-04-09 06:27 AM

Durben,

It's all good my man

Send this girl a few bucks instead if you insist
    https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/aJfLc

Well deserved. Money raised is also going to a trust fund for her kids
    2013-04-09 06:28 AM
    Here are a couple glyph icons for DarkA5sa5sin's sets. Hope someone can use them. Besides MJ anyway.
    I'd pay someone to take my screenshots of my apps and create glyphs for me. Just doesn't work unless they are all glyphs. At least all the ones on home page.
    2013-04-09 06:28 AM
    Anyone have lockhtml2? I automatically assumed it was custom lock screens like moving the date to anywhere you want kinda like I widgets for lock screens. On the fence about getting it.
    2013-04-09 06:30 AM
    Durben you may just dethrone my man zausser as the greatest all around guy in the icommunity.
    2013-04-09 06:30 AM
    DB iWidget Pack main package
    Addons are
    DB DropScreen Weather
    DB mini gps v2
    DB SimplePlayer (will be live tomorrow)

Another kinda cool idea for an icon iwidget would be a camera icon with the iris opening and closing???
    Thought about this. Again the animation issue. Kinda lags.
    I could probably do a gif image but it would also drain battery/not play nice with two three or more of them.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2013-04-09 at 06:34 AM.
    2013-04-09 06:32 AM
    Hi can u tell me how I can download this sb if u don't mind thank you in advance
    Hi you could just PM Mone for this, if she's ok then I'll be glad to share it to you
    2013-04-09 06:36 AM
    Durben your gonna stop posting screens cuz every time you do I see something I want like that Netflix icon.

Also if I was creating a new weather widget I'd create weather icons (not pictures) to look like shadows or burnt on the wood.
    Icon https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qu4qndnc1ee5d5/netflixDB.zip

Great idea about the weather icons too. I might actually try those
    2013-04-09 06:38 AM
    I'd pay someone to take my screenshots of my apps and create glyphs for me. Just doesn't work unless they are all glyphs. At least all the ones on home page.
    I can do some for ya. Also, I've thought about that "Pocket" icon request. I think Ellersbee would probably be a better person for that. He's got a real good "touch" with fabric looking icons I feel.
    2013-04-09 06:38 AM
    Elite6 style
    Big thanks to Mone
    2013-04-09 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD