Go into settings.app > ncsettings > theme > select elite6
    well I feel like a dork, I went into settings to notifications and cant find a theming setting anywhere, am i having a brain fart here or something?!
    2013-04-10 07:34 PM
    2013-04-10 07:37 PM
    well I feel like a dork, I went into settings to notifications and cant find a theming setting anywhere, am i having a brain fart here or something?!
    You have to go into NCSettings in settings and there will be a section to select your theme.
    2013-04-10 07:41 PM
    You have to go into SBSettings to change your NC theme. Not in the native settings.
    2013-04-10 07:41 PM
    got it wow off in lala land there
    2013-04-10 07:46 PM
    Could somebody make me a slate icon using this image? Thankshttp://http://noname8317.tumblr.com/image/47624596999
    2013-04-10 07:47 PM
    I saw earlier 6 toggles in SBSettings NC. How do you do that?
    Thanks!
    Settings/NC Settings
    Toggles per page

2013-04-10 07:48 PM
    me for today with a little bit of red

[IMG][/IMG]
    2013-04-10 07:50 PM
    Trying something out.[/IMG] My setup thanks to the great Mone.
    2013-04-10 07:53 PM
    Looking good like that setup
    2013-04-10 07:53 PM
    YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

If you are using the dark glyph icon set by DarkAssassin, EricB, and me, and you wanna be made aware each time there is an update to that particular set....

Please add this repo to your Cydia sources.

cydia.myrepospace.com/mamajaay/

I will not be posting a zip link any longer. This iconset will be updated DIRECTLY to my repo each time there is a change. That way, you will be made aware of all changes through your Cydia app.

We are on version 1.3 as of now and about 40 icons were added today. Please feel free to PM me with your icon requests. I don't always see requests in the thread.

It's much easier on all involved this way. And once I have completed the set, which will probably include about 5000 icons... They will be moved to Bars beta repo as an option for elite 6.

So with that said please enjoy. And remember to thank DarkAssassin. This glyph set was his idea, and I like them so much, that I've decided to REALLY make a massive zip. Also, side note, since e6 is a paid release, you WILL need the e6 slate icons checked BELOW the glyphs in winter board, as I have removed all the framework for the AppStore icons. The slate theme will auto skin the unframed glyphs in the glyph set.
    2013-04-10 07:56 PM
    ieFXx for the weather icons on your widget

People seem to forget to credit who made them as they bounce from widget to widget.

Not saying you in particular but who made that widget with them.

He actually made those for Chevy's ultimate mods but posted freely on Chevy's thread.
    A lot of people take for granted the time it takes to make a set of these. Just saying
    I'm in total agreement with you. I'm sure you have seen that I try to end my post to give credits where credits are due. But like you said, things get bounced around from widget to widget, and we don't intentionally give the credits to whom they belong to. If I could just paste all the names that share in this forum... I would. My appologies to those I've missed giving credits to.

Will you share the weather widget please? Thanks
    erayser_Lucys_DigDock.theme.zip

It's an SB winterboard widget that's currently set up for an iPhone 5, but I included the i4 Wallpaper and Style.css if needed.

Credits to Lucys for the overlays, mone, Schnedi, The.Drifter... and thank you to The_Durben for clarifying where the weather icons and weather images came from. Credits to the makers... ieFXx and Chevy... and everyone that shares in this forum. If I missed anyone... sorry... but feel free to let me know.
    Last edited by erayser; 2013-04-10 at 08:15 PM.
    2013-04-10 08:04 PM
    I have Intelliscreen 6 is that why I can't find the section you are referring to Durben? Cause for the life of me I've looked at your pic and I can't get that page
    2013-04-10 08:08 PM
    YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

If you are using the dark glyph icon set by DarkAssassin, EricB, and me, and you wanna be made aware each time there is an update to that particular set....

Please add this repo to your Cydia sources.

cydia.myrepospace.com/mamajaay/

I will not be posting a zip link any longer. This iconset will be updated DIRECTLY to my repo each time there is a change. That way, you will be made aware of all changes through your Cydia app.

We are on version 1.3 as of now and about 40 icons were added today. Please feel free to PM me with your icon requests. I don't always see requests in the thread.

It's much easier on all involved this way. And once I have completed the set, which will probably include about 5000 icons... They will be moved to Bars beta repo as an option for elite 6.

So with that said please enjoy. And remember to thank DarkAssassin. This glyph set was his idea, and I like them so much, that I've decided to REALLY make a massive zip. Also, side note, since e6 is a paid release, you WILL need the e6 slate icons checked BELOW the glyphs in winter board, as I have removed all the framework for the AppStore icons. The slate theme will auto skin the unframed glyphs in the glyph set.

Thanks, request CNN, IM+, Fruit Ninja.
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes
    2013-04-10 08:11 PM
    I never mention notifications... Just follow the line!!

I have Intelliscreen 6 is that why I can't find the section you are referring to Durben? Cause for the life of me I've looked at your pic and I can't get that page
    Have you got NC Settings installed from Cydia...
    If you have ISX you could use the quick settings instead

Thanks, request CNN, IM+, Fruit Ninja.
    Sure that it said to PM her lol
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2013-04-10 at 08:15 PM.
    2013-04-10 08:12 PM
    Anyone make me a slate airport utility icon please
    2013-04-10 08:16 PM
    Added the repo MamaJaay thanks
    2013-04-10 08:17 PM
    Hi Dark, what is red color code using for this theme? Is it #CC0000?
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes
    2013-04-10 08:17 PM
    me for today with a little bit of red

[IMG][/IMG]
    Could you please share that weather SB widget?

My springboard for the time being....Thx to Mone for the inspiration

Man.. Please share this awesomeness..
    2013-04-10 08:18 PM
    i don`t like the dark mods for now....

for me i finaly got this ;-)

Attachment 631637Attachment 631638
    What lock screen is that? Thank
    2013-04-10 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD