Been a tough year for our guys. Hoping they can pull it together and make the playoffs. Would love the Spurs first round.
    Apparently the makers of NBA 2K13 had high hopes for them. They are super powered in that game lol. They give my Heat a run for their money!
    2013-04-12 05:01 AM
    They have the same love hate for you too dude
    I remember when I first became a moderator. Was a month or so after Floppy got perma banned the first time. Didn't know who he was but I had a really fun time hunting all his duplicate accounts and straight banning them, made a little game of it lol. Then Kyle said don't worry about it anymore as long as he didn't cause any more trouble. Got to know him a little on here after that. Van is definitely an "Acquired taste" kinda guy. But if you get his humor he can be a really fun and funny guy. Plus he's a Lakers fan, so that's a big plus in my book
    2013-04-12 05:02 AM
    Been a tough year for our guys. Hoping they can pull it together and make the playoffs. Would love the Spurs first round.
    Stay on topic mod!! This is a warning.

Lol. Ya I hate to say it but part of me wants them to miss the playoffs to save me the frustration.
    2013-04-12 05:02 AM
    Apparently the makers of NBA 2K13 had high hopes for them. They are super powered in that game lol. They give my Heat a run for their money!
    Didn't we all. Going 0-10 in the preseason should have been the first sign not all was right in Lakersville.

Stay on topic mod!! This is a warning.

Lol. Ya I hate to say it but part of me wants them to miss the playoffs to save me the frustration.
    Make me lol
    Ya, I totally understand what you mean.
    2013-04-12 05:03 AM
    didn't we all. Going 0-10 in the preseason should have been the first sign not all was right in lakersville.
    ok this is your serious warning! Stay on topic or i will infract and close this thread!
    2013-04-12 05:04 AM
    Please READ THIS!!

Okay. I've only said this about 16thousand f*ing times. If you're running the DARK GLYPH SET...

You MUST check the slate icons underneath it in winter board.

Like this:

Otherwise your AppStore icons will not get framed and your newsstand and folders,etc.

It's done this way so only people that have donated to bars and therefore already HAVE the slate set will get full use out of this mod. Damn.. No one listens.

Also, Wells Fargo was overlooked. That was my fault. It will be in v1.7 but I am NOT pushing that update tonight. I've been up for 52 hours straight (and counting) just to post this reply to the thread.

I'll see you all tomorrow.
    2013-04-12 05:05 AM
    I remember when I first became a moderator. Was a month or so after Floppy got perma banned the first time. Didn't know who he was but I had a really fun time hunting all his duplicate accounts and straight banning them, made a little game of it lol. Then Kyle said don't worry about it anymore as long as he didn't cause any more trouble. Got to know him a little on here after that. Van is definitely an "Acquired taste" kinda guy. But if you get his humor he can be a really fun and funny guy. Plus he's a Lakers fan, so that's a big plus in my book
    Speaking of floppy. He was never technically banned. He asked to leave. Just sayin. Enuff of that. Back on topic.

So what they hell is up with the Koreans? Scary ****.
    2013-04-12 05:05 AM
    The funniest part of it all is that - not even three months ago, Simon was just a moderator mostly in the news and technical threads and would make comments about "those" theming people that he didn't have a whole lot of time for. Lol!!! But we've now awakened the themer deep within him. LMAO!!!!
    Jumped right in didn't I lol
    2013-04-12 05:07 AM
    Please READ THIS!!

Okay. I've only said this about 16thousand f*ing times. If you're running the DARK GLYPH SET...

Like this:

Otherwise your AppStore icons will not get framed and your newsstand and folders,etc.

It's done this way so only people that have donated to bars and therefore already HAVE the slate set will get full use out of this mod. Damn.. No one listens.

Also, Wells Fargo was overlooked. That was my fault. It will be in v1.7 but I am NOT pushing that update tonight. I've been up for 52 hours straight (and counting) just to post this reply to the thread.

I would believe that in the old elite pro thread but the most you could've said it here is 7,426 times.
    2013-04-12 05:07 AM
    ok this is your serious warning! Stay on topic or i will infract and close this thread!
    Are you threatening me "Light Red"
    2013-04-12 05:08 AM
    It was posted earlier in here...credits to whomever made it.

Thank you kindly!
    2013-04-12 05:08 AM
    Are you threatening me "Light Red"
    Promising
    2013-04-12 05:09 AM
    My "new" lock screen. Attachment 631852
    Seriously. I had this ls once. Where do I get it?
    2013-04-12 05:11 AM
    Please READ THIS!!
    I've been up for 52 hours straight (and counting) just to post this reply to the thread.
    Jeez Bars Jr. lol, get some rest!

I would believe that in the old elite pro thread but the most you could've said it here is 7,426 times.
    lmfao I'm rolling over here!
    2013-04-12 05:12 AM
    I wonder how many of my posts have been answered? #noidea
    2013-04-12 05:12 AM
    Please READ THIS!!

Like this:

Eeeeek. I hope that wasn't directed at my question on the other page. I'm trying to get it from the repo and it's recognizing the old, deleted package and won't let me.

I do know how to line them up in winterboard.
    2013-04-12 05:13 AM
    here ya go

Nice !, could you do one for me with- jawonder or W.A.R if jawonder is too long . Thanks

2013-04-12 05:13 AM
    What answers are you looking for? The meaning of life is stuck under the battery of your phone
    2013-04-12 05:14 AM
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post6828981
    2013-04-12 05:14 AM
    Eeeeek. I hope that wasn't directed at my question on the other page. I'm trying to get it from the repo and it's recognizing the old, deleted package and won't let me.

I do know how to line them up in winterboard.
    Wasn't aimed at anyone. Just everyone. If that makes sense. Remove the old package completely THROUGH cydia. Then install the new.
    2013-04-12 05:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD