Tropic Thunder!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365959873.950986.jpg
    2013-04-14 07:17 PM
    So looking forward to elite6 update!!!! Not long now

Is mones new theme static weather?or do I just use uniaw6 with it.

Its all in one with Mone
    2013-04-14 07:17 PM
    I got mones new theme as soon as it came on,set it all up,but weather stays static for some reason?any feed back Tia
    2013-04-14 07:20 PM
    I got mones new theme as soon as it came on,set it all up,but weather stays static for some reason?any feed back Tia
    send a screenshot with your problem
    2013-04-14 07:23 PM
    Where can we get all of Mone's beautiful widgets. Been searching for the plain black dock LS forever(the overlay with peeking icons! Can the creators please consolidate all of these widgets. Props to Bars, Mone and all involved for this wonderful theme although they probably messed up as I will no longer need to purchase another theme haha

Mone do u have a repo?

Props to the designer of the personalized barcode lockscreen. Can I get one with "Big Sarge" and SFC D
    Last edited by Papichulo74; 2013-04-14 at 07:28 PM.
    2013-04-14 07:24 PM
    Me, Myself & IAttachment 632356
    2013-04-14 07:30 PM
    If you are talking about animated it's not .
    2013-04-14 07:31 PM
    Mone doesn't use animated weather with her themes

Where can we get all of Mone's beautiful widgets. Been searching for the plain black dock LS forever(the overlay with peeking icons! Can the creators please consolidate all of these widgets. Props to Bars, Mone and all involved for this wonderful theme although they probably messed up as I will no longer need to purchase another theme haha

Mone do u have a repo?

Props to the designer of the personalized barcode lockscreen. Can I get one with "Big Sarge" and SFC D
    No she doesn't. You can find her stuff on different German forums and dBarevolution.com (must register and A LOT of her themes) and of course on here
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 2013-04-14 at 07:34 PM.
    2013-04-14 07:32 PM
    What up peeps! All credit to Mone and Max P and whomever she credit for these works of art. These should be as she posted but now has some language support. My screens are how they are on i4/4s but these are still intended for i5! Thx Mone!

LT [email protected]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouiib00dcu....multilang.zip

dBar Elite6 [email protected]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wztkk3cmd....multilang.zip

#iOSAlliance
    Thanks a lot chevy for making it international, great work

Resquested the dbar Elite6 [email protected] version for 4S

there you go guys

BIG THANKS To Mone for her amazing job

Credit to Mone

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dw7c87mfa2...ne%204S%20.zip

preview on ipod

And thanks to you too Bacardi for the backport to iphone 4/S/iPod .. your help is very appreciated
    2013-04-14 07:34 PM
    Me today

2013-04-14 07:36 PM
    Thnx bacardi for the portback
    2013-04-14 07:38 PM
    Looking good darn
    2013-04-14 07:40 PM
    Thnx bacardi for the portback
    no problem buddy
    2013-04-14 07:43 PM
    Maybe your weather is constant like mine at the moment

btw. it's without animation, also no native weather .. simply html with WOEID location parameters.

Mone do u have a repo?
    No, I have no repo .. you can find my work when you follow my signatur.
    2013-04-14 07:46 PM
    Reeder or any RSS/News reader app...and I know that you were missing this icon . A lot of passion into it, attention to the light, shadows on the angles, and here is the result.
    I just love it guys/gals and I really hope you do.

Download.

@ Mone "...No, I have no repo .. you can find my work when you follow my signatur..." or mine..
    2013-04-14 07:46 PM

Mone do u have a repo?

No prob. I'll make it for you when I get home! Mind sending pm w what you want?
    2013-04-14 07:50 PM
    There is a Photo PSD on the first page
    I don't see anything related to that on Page 1
    2013-04-14 07:54 PM
    Resquested the dbar Elite6 [email protected] version for 4S

there you go guys

BIG THANKS To Mone for her amazing job

Credit to Mone

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dw7c87mfa2...ne%204S%20.zip

preview on ipod

I have testing on my iPhone4, and i don't see anything
    2013-04-14 07:56 PM
    Awesome brother! More game-changing code from the wizard of i seriously dude, you're an absolute asset to this community
    Thanks man
    Relatively easy to accomplish on most lockscreens/SB widgets
    More people should be doing this with their mods I think. Saves questions after for "can I have this for my 4/4S"
    Really I wanted every lock/widget in the theme release to run on all devices.
    This one slipped by me. Fixed now though
    2013-04-14 07:57 PM

@ Mone "...No, I have no repo .. you can find my work when you follow my signatur..." or mine..
    Ha ha yeah of course
    2013-04-14 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD