Amen Mav1971 !! I too am soaking up as much knowledge as modders are sharing !!

Can't wait to experiment with it more yet, I know there's lots of people on here almost take for granted what they know but if I can soak up the knowledge in here...Squad Up! Is right man.

Now those are right up my alley!!!!

And I'll ask the noob question, pack is ready where lol

Elizabeth

2013-04-15 04:23 PM
    My sb, for today at least. ImageUploadedByModMyi1366035901.071901.jpg
    2013-04-15 04:25 PM
    You need to edit the HTML, main.js, and style.css. It should look like this.
    Great job to erayser, mone, and all involved. Beautiful lockscreen and SB widgets.

I'd be happy to share my modified files as long as the creators are ok with it and only if others want the seconds removed. I hate having seconds displayed on my screen. But that's just me.
    Post it up. Sharing is caring.

Here ar a few more walls for the iPhone 5 for those that like color options...

2013-04-15 04:25 PM
    Amen Mav1971 !! I too am soaking up as much knowledge as modders are sharing !!
    Thank you lizzy :-). And I know I can frustrate some on here lol but I have read this thread front to back but I do miss things and unfortunately still ask some questions that are deemed exasperating but ill ask them and learn and hopefully in learning ask less exasperating ones haha
    2013-04-15 04:26 PM
    Someone made an appstore icon like this somewhere in this thread. I decided to make a matching Cydia icon to go with it.

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-cydiafinal.png
    2013-04-15 04:29 PM
    Is there an auxo theme? Can't seem to find one .. And the main theme done theme all the icons in the previews
    2013-04-15 04:29 PM
    Search for it in Cydia.... It's a very usuful tweak that allows you to do lots with your lock screen
    Thanks! Will do.

I think u r gonna love it man. I just bought it and I'm surprised I haven't heard of it until now. It's great. So much more u can so to customize your lockscreen. Gets rid of wallpaper jpeg tweak and lockscreen hide. Always on the look out to remove multiple tweaks. Thanks to this thread for the info.
    Well alrighty then. Wonder why it's not pushed by master modders as an option. First I've ever heard of it too. Though I've never used Lockscreen hide since Springtomize does the same thing. And I'm not sure what you mean by Wallpaper Jpeg tweak. We'll still need Wallpaper Jpegifier for Converted HomeScreen wallpaper images when running 'widget.html's. Thanks - can't wait to try!
    2013-04-15 04:31 PM
    Did i miss the siver shadow frame or is it in the Dark Glyps Theme

Yea it was released by NateD just look up his posts and you should find it......
    Or I could make it easier for you brother, and post another link for ya

e6 chrome shadow.zip

It was originally just me messing around with the razor icons but I like how bostonguy is using them so I might see if I can tweak it to fit the slate/glyph frame better..
    2013-04-15 04:32 PM
    Limitations is why it's not widely used. Only allows the slower reacting touch function doesn't allow slide functions and I'm sure there is other stuff
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-04-15 04:36 PM
    A little touch up on Mr. J.....

2013-04-15 04:40 PM
    Or I could make it easier for you brother, and post another link for ya

e6 chrome shadow.zip

It was originally just me messing around with the razor icons but I like how bostonguy is using them so I might see if I can tweak it to fit the slate/glyph frame better..
    Please do for the skate icons.
    2013-04-15 04:41 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366036896.704825.jpg

Looks good as a lock screen background. Thanks for all the new wallpapers.
    2013-04-15 04:42 PM
    Erayser lock screen goes nice with JellyLock :- ImageUploadedByModMyi1366037009.439548.jpg
    2013-04-15 04:43 PM
    Ok here are the modified files for the LS and SB widgets by erayser and mone. Please make a backup on the original files just in case. This removes the seconds and realigns the clock to accommodate the seconds being removed.

Edit. Noticed an issue with the CSS. So sorry about that. Removed the files.
    Last edited by Krima; 2013-04-15 at 05:35 PM.
    2013-04-15 04:44 PM
    When i download foldericons i cant see them in settings.
    Someone knows what to do here?
    Tia
    2013-04-15 04:45 PM
    Limitations is why it's not widely used. Only allows the slower reacting touch function doesn't allow slide functions and I'm sure there is other stuff
    Is it just me r does it have a slightly better performance with loading the widgets. It just seems to handle the task better.
    2013-04-15 04:50 PM
    Tia
    you have to press 3 seconds on your folder icon on your sb and than your going to see ur setting
    2013-04-15 04:50 PM
    Tia
    Hi Claudio27,

Hold an icon to get into wiggle mode, then you will notice a cog symbol on the upper left corner - press this and voila, settings for folder icons.

A couple of things to be aware of, the import function is not working yet, and don't press the home button while in the foldericons settings as your phone will need to be rebooted.

Enjoy
    2013-04-15 04:52 PM
    Is it just me r does it have a slightly better performance with loading the widgets. It just seems to handle the task better.
    I believe it does and should as it loads them dynamically (whatever that means lol)
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-04-15 04:53 PM
    After 400+ pages, I have decided that you are all just too complicated, I like it plain and simple

2013-04-15 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD